VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: GRACE INVASION ! \o/ Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/06/2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I AM The 7 eyes of The Lord .

My eyes GIVE The Father's perfect Will , Life , Breath and light .

Where I AM you Shall witness The Father's Hand !

Do you see ? This IS the "other side of the Scroll" as in Zechariah and the opened scroll of
My Son !

You see dimly now but this revelation is forth coming and Extruded ( forced , pressed, shaped, forced through ) and Extrapolated ( projected , extended expanded , unfolded , )

Yet Woven into The Tapestry of My Son's Testimony of Me .

And This Kingdom I share with you " My will being done " !

Matthew 7:13-14
The Narrow Gate 13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Can you inhale it ?!

And can you release it ?! ( Freely you receive freely give ) ,

So let it be said so let it be done . . .

Peace on Earth Good will towards men \o/ \o/ \o/

Luke 3:4-16
4 Isaiah had spoken of John when he said,
“He is a voice shouting in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord’s coming! Clear the road for him! 5 The valleys will be filled, and the mountains and hills made level. The curves will be straightened, and the rough places made smooth. 6 And then all people will see the salvation sent from God.’”
7 When the crowds came to John for baptism, he said, “You brood of snakes! Who warned you to flee God’s coming wrath? 8 Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God. Don’t just say to each other, ‘We’re safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.’ That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones. 9 Even now the ax of God’s judgment is poised, ready to sever the roots of the trees. Yes, every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire.”
10 The crowds asked, “What should we do?”
11 John replied, “If you have two shirts, give one to the poor. If you have food, share it with those who are hungry.”
12 Even corrupt tax collectors came to be baptized and asked, “Teacher, what should we do?”
13 He replied, “Collect no more taxes than the government requires.”
14 “What should we do?” asked some soldiers.
John replied, “Don’t extort money or make false accusations. And be content with your pay.”
15 Everyone was expecting the Messiah to come soon, and they were eager to know whether John might be the Messiah. 16 John answered their questions by saying, “I baptize you with water; but someone is coming soon who is greater than I am—so much greater that I’m not even worthy to be his slave and untie the straps of his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/06/2009 at 6:42pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/06/2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

God is forcing his grace upon us through his love for us !

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/06/2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

It is time my children to wake up to your calling ! My voice , my will in you .

I shall make a way where there is no way and I shall supply your needs in a supernatural way and means as Job and Elijah ( The Lord is my God ) for I " AM " your Creator of all and it is my sustaining hand that bears your very breath .

Do you hear me calling you as Samuel yet you do not need an Eli to make me known to you for I am here for the asking , seek me out where I may be found for my Throne of Grace is just that for I am ever with you and beside you .Cry out to me as Hannah , speak to me as David in psalms of praise and search out my wisdom as Solomon for All is here for the asking and I am calling to you as my beloved bride and I am your conquerer to all your woes and doubt .

So as my word call to me and I will answer you and show you unsearchable things for I am The Word yes but yeah does not my word speak of the mysteries found in Christ your Savior , then come to the Voice of many waters that I may fill you till your full pressed down shaken together and flowing over , for I am here for you as you learn how to enter into my love for it is this you will find as the pathway to Zion through my Son Jesus so do not fear the name I have given you in power and strength for he alone is the gateway and path unto my feet .

Come ! climb unto my lap holding All the desires I have for you in me , for I am your All in All . Come receive and be filled and empowered in me Yahweh for I AM your Jehovah (Lord) God .

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/07/2009 at 5:24pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Amen!!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/07/2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

amen!! ..Glory to God!=Divine Expression=Grace!

on time word Jeff, on time word!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/07/2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Kathy , I am going to post an answer to your word on timing get ready this is deep , the timing is now ! \o/

The Lord told me this as I read your word , wow !

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/08/2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i read through the other post Jeff and yesssss! He is coming! He is coming in and through us..the Divine Expression, the Son of God = Glory to God = Grace. Christ in you the hope of Glory.  we are in the day of His Divine Expression within and upon our hearts(His seal) in earth.  there is revelation of Him which has not been walked in, up to this point. we may have heard, but had not quite understood the fullness of meaning of righteousness..right-relating, right-relationship, upright relationship.

there has been alot of the pointing of the finger within the `church' up to this point in time Jeff. when we truly realize it is not `you or them or they' it is `me' in which Holy Spirit dealings with, working outs, there is a transformation. it is not until this finger is pointed in the `right' direction,that Christ, the glory of the Father be seen and heard, touched, smelled, tasted= Grace!  the pointing finger must be put away, which brings accusation.  the adamic nature, the accuser(father of lies) of the brethren is cast down, who accuses them both day and night. Now is come Salvation and strength(power/dunamis) and the Kingdom of our God and power( authority, delegated influence, jurisdiction, right) of His Christ!

the pointing of the finger is a subtle serpent..it is always saying..'you are the problem', the `they and them are the problem' and does so in way or in the guise/masquerading of Holy Spirit but is not. looking in Genesis we see the woman pointing to the serpent, adam pointing to the woman that `you' have give me. it plays the blame game..never judging ones-self.. doesn't take ownership of ones own thought producing ways(actions).  it is the false prophet, it is the beast( the unruly tongue..a world of iniquity..a little member that boasts great things)..the heart/soul of man . Christ Jesus removes the duplicity( double mindedness) of man(son of man, son of God) when we `die daily'..reckoning ourselves dead and alive unto God...crucifying the fleshly, earthy, carnal body...adam/adamic nature. in just this little bit of looking into, we know then why judgment must begin at the house(temple) of God..which is me, you, us..we need take a long look in the mirror : )

much to share here..but i have been more, more, more than blessed by your speaking into these things Jeff by His Spirit.

Isa. 58! : )

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 12/08/2009 at 11:00am

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version