Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Word for the Season Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/02/2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

When the Lord asked me if I would give a word for the season we are entering I said yes. I tried to write it down in the exact words and the order given. 

A Word for the Season

Given by Kriston Couchey
"This will be season of hardships and victories. Faith will grow, and the fruit of faith will be seen. I am bringing sharper correction to the body. What I have released of kingdom undestanding for many because they have been seeking me will now become common knowledge in my church. There will be a greater accountability and greater judgment for disobedience.

I am raising up choice vessels to bring my presence and power to bear in my church. These will have power to shut up the heavens for those who reject my words to them, and the power to open the heavens for those of my people who will recieve. These are my witnesses that I am God, and I will do what is Mine to do.

To those who have kept my word in the previous season and have persevered. You are not a child anymore, but a man, and I speak to you as a man who knows fully why I do what I do. As a mature son I send you. The firstfruits have been ripened and the vine has cast it's fruit. The seeds are now going forth to be planted, yet the harvester will overtake the planter.

All the prophets have prophesied will be seen in this hour as the culmination of my plans for the earth will not be delayed any longer. There is much more but you cannot bear it at this time."

(My own words) Lord, are you saying I cannot bear it or the people cannot bear it at this time.

"I am saying you cannot bear it at this time." 

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

<>

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/08/2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Kriston,

in dream, quite a few nights ago, my oldest daughter said " It's 3:30"(am) my son then said, " It's a new day! I have work, I have work!" very excitedly. he then turned on the alarm.

without going into all of the dream, i seen His coming to His house as owner of, and judging how we have stewarded that which is His and being a time..a short time..to repent and fully move according to His Kingdom.

i seen the things of God that had been treated with dishonour or without regard, disrespect. other things, had been taken as ones own, which were not given of Him to be.

the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof..how we steward that which is His..which is every sphere, everything and everyone of life..is being judged. it is not the world that is being judged, but His House. how are we responding to that which is His? what manner?

in another's correspondence with myself, this was shared..my response in blue and the red is for repeating emphasis..

"there is a whole theology in this like as he heals us he eliminates our capacity to wound through relationship with Him ... as if he became our wounding ... Ohhhhhhhhhh!!  that's soooo right on!!! He was wounded for our transgressions He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisment of our peace upon Him and with His stripes we are healed... He elimantes our capacity to wound through relationship with Him...    
my God, my God...help us get it!"

..bless and curse not..this is His Governing, His Kingdom. He is the Giver of Life. the earth rocks and reels under the weight of sin and death..who will release her? who will free her? who will honour her even as He? in all the wheresoever's..home, neighborhood community, business, media..etc. it's all about relationship. "For the earth will be filled with the knowledge(discernable appearing) of the Glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea"

"For God so Loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life."

Kriston Couchey wrote:
The firstfruits have been ripened and the vine has cast it's fruit. The seeds are now going forth to be planted, yet the harvester will overtake the planter.

the harvester will overtake the planter..and of the increase of His Kingdom there will be no end! to Him be Glory..He is Lord of the harvest. Halleujah!!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 03/08/2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

When He took me into heaven in 1992 and started showing me things about His Word, there came a point where He had to stop.  I sensed His frustration.  Then He "did something" that enabled Him to show me all He wanted to show me.  I will not go into details about that.  But for Him to show us everything He wants to show us, we have to be willing to lay down EVERYTHING we think we know, no matter how fundamental it is to our understanding.  Of course, everything He wants to show us will align perfectly with His Word, but there are many things in our thinking that we believe to be of Him that are actually from the world.  Before He returns, we are going to be at the same level of understanding as our brothers and sisters in Heaven.  To get there will require a complete death to self - which includes our thoughts about how things are regarding God and other things.  People who have no problem saying "Yes" to God when they hear His Voice may still have a major problem laying down certain beliefs and thoughts.  But it is worth it to lay it all down.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 03/08/2010 at 4:12pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 03/08/2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Thanx Jeffrey,

I receive that!

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/08/2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:

But it is worth it to lay it all down.

YES IT IS!!!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/08/2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:
  we are going to be at the same level of understanding as our brothers and sisters in Heaven.  

yes, it truly is all fulfilled in Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength..first, joined with..Love your neighbor as yourself.

to Love Him is to honour Him and all that is His...(the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof) and in our life lived, which is worship in Spirit and Truth, the nations are discipled according to His Kingdom. we are the leaves of the Tree for the healing of the nations..which effects every sphere of life.

i think of something which may sound oh so simple but will use this for example: complaining, does it bless or curse? does it speak Life into or death? giving to honouring Him because of His oh such great Love, all that He has placed such value upon, giving His Life for.. what manner of men(not gender specific) ought we to be?

Pamela Felix

Posted: 03/08/2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Felix

Jeff you posted:

"When He took me into heaven in 1992 and started showing me things about His Word,"

Did you have an NDE (near death experience)?  I love reading about people's NDE testimonies or visits to Heaven. Could you post your testimony here or pm me? 

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 03/08/2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Pamela Felix wrote:

Jeff you posted:

"When He took me into heaven in 1992 and started showing me things about His Word,"

Did you have an NDE (near death experience)?  I love reading about people's NDE testimonies or visits to Heaven. Could you post your testimony here or pm me? 

No, I was reading a book by Reinhardt Bonnke on the worldwide revival .  I finished it during my lunch break, closed the book, and asked the Lord to use me in that revival.  That night He took me into Heaven.  He gave me a message He told me that would transform His Bride into the Glorious Bride.  Over the next three days I transcribed what He gave me onto paper.  He has taken me there other times, but the visit in 1992 was the one which changed my life the most. 

These visits are going to become more and more common for believers as we approach the time of His Return.  He is transforming His Bride and wants us to know things that have been sealed from the beginning, things which will cause us to move into the fullness of what He called us to be. 

He is commissioning many directly, like He did Paul.  These people will not be recognized by the existing institutions, but they will be commissioned to share on earth what was given to them in Heaven.  Many of these He will send out in pairs, like He sent them out during the Gospels, or in Acts, Paul and Silas. 

Back to the subject at hand - He reveals things to us in our spirits because this is where His Spirit resides.  But it must filter upward through our minds before we can know it consciously.  He cannot reveal things from Heaven to people who are earthly minded.  The revelation remains trapped within.  So it is imperative, if you want to walk in revelations from Heaven, that you have your minds renewed as instructed in Romans 12 and Colossians 3.  When a person "can't bear" a particular revelation, it is because something in his mind, in his way of understanding, is blocking it.   If we ask Him to cause our minds to be renewed in the right area, then we "will be" able to bear the revelation. 

Jesus taught about people eating His Flesh and drinking His Blood, and many stopped following Him because they could not "bear" that particular teaching, but if they had prayed, the Lord would have showed them that Jesus came to be the actual passover lamb, etc.  Jesus was not able to share some things with the disciples after His Resurrection because He said that they could not "bear it".  But He revealed things to Paul and others later on that enabled Christians to get their minds renewed so that they "could" bear it. 

The church overall today is very earthly minded, so only a few can bear the things He wishes to share with us.  Slowly, things are changing, and the more heavenly minded we become, the more He will reveal.  He wants to reveal Himself fully TO us so He can reveal Himself fully THROUGH us.  This is the way it will be when the Bride is fully transformed into the Glorious Bride.  He is using His Word to perform this transformation.  All of His Glory is in His Son Jesus (Heb 1:3). Jesus is the Word.  So when His Bride becomes full of His Word she becomes the Glorious Bride.  When She becomes full of His Word she is fully transformed BY His Word.  She will then be able to bear ALL of His Revelations.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/09/2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

beautiful testimony Jeffrey,

when the Bride becomes full of the Word..that being Himself, Christ Jesus, the Son of the Living God.

" In the beginning was the Word( Divine Expression) and the Word was with(ever) God, and the Word( Divine Expression) was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him( Spirit) and without Him ( Spirit) was not anything made that was made. In Him ( Spirit) was Life and the Life was the Light of men."

" And the Word( Divine Expression) was made flesh, and dwelt among us( and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten(sole expression) of the Father,) full of grace( Divine influence upon the heart and reflection in the life) and truth ( not concealed, true)."

If you've seen Me, you've seen the Father. if you see us? you see Jesus..unconcealed..revealed. Jeffrey, you wrote, "He wants to reveal Himself fully TO us so He can reveal Himself fully THROUGH us."

precisely : )   

mega blessings,

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 03/09/2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Have you ever wondered some seemed unable to recognize Jesus in His resurrected body?  Because their minds "could not bear it"  They could not see what was in front of them.  Their minds could not accept the input from their eyes.  Even the disciples had some problems.  You will also notice that His Resurrection caught them by surprise, even though Jesus told them about it several times.  Had they asked the Lord for help getting their minds renewed in that area, they would have had no  problems recognizing Jesus.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/09/2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i'm still taking in, allowing Him to renew my thought producing ways according to the Word, Who in the dream is Awe \o/ glory, glory, glory..hallelujah, hallelujah..

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version