Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: SEVERE and FREQUENT Birth Pains - Gaylene Womack Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/16/2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

SEVERE and FREQUENT Birth Pains
Gaylene Womack –
tshuwah@gmail.com
Has anyone been taking notice of the trumpets (warnings) that have been blasting lately? I don’t know what I expected the trumpets to sound like BUT I have been quickened to hear the voice of the trumpets via the droughts, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, snow storms, etc. These are trumpets and we need to pay attention; especially here in the U.S. The trumpets lead us to the birth pains, which lead us to the birthing of the manchild.

Matthew 24:7,8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes in divers places. All these are the BEGINNING of SORROWS (birth pains).

As we have seen for at least the last year the earth has been in the beginning of birth pains. Now in February 2010 the birth pains have become SEVERE and FREQUENT. Any woman that has given birth knows what that means – the child is ready to come forth. Seems to me the birthing is about to take place. Just read the headlines below from February to March 15:

1.1 Mag. EARTHQUAKE ~ Arkansas
4.6 Mag. EARTHQUAKE ~ Cayman Islands Region
Tsunami Waves Already Hitting New Zealand Islands
Tsunami Wave Heavy Damage Juan Fernandez Island
Tsunami Wave Hits French Polynesia Islands
6.3 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ Salta, Argentina
Hawaii Warning Of 12 Foot Tsunami Wave
Tsunami Warning To All Pacific Countries
8.8 Quake Hits Chile ~ Deyo Headline
OK has 20 earthquakes in February - not nationally reported
1500+ in Yellowstone
Haiti Earthquake
26 Foot Wave Hits Ship Off France
4.3 Mag. EARTHQUAKE ~ Cuba Region
6.5 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ Southwest Of Sumatra, Indonesia
BNO Breaking News ~ Severe Hailstorm Strikes Melbourne, Australia
4.6 Mag. EARTHQUAKE ~ Costa Rica
More Than 120 Small Quakes Have Hit Redlands, CA. This Week
(March 1-6)
6.0 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ Eastern Turkey
6.0 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ Maug Islands Region
4.4 Mag. EARTHQUAKE ~ Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
6.0 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ Libertador O'Higgins, Chile
6.6 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ Japan Region
6.0 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ South Indian Ocean
6.4 Mag. Strong EARTHQUAKE ~ Kepulauan Obi, Indonesia
4.9 Mag. EARTHQUAKE ~ Off The Coast Of Oregon
etc., etc., etc.

Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature (creation) waiteth (to expect fully) for the manifestation (appearing) of the sons of God.

Rev. 12:25 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. . . . And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up unto God, and to His throne.

The natural comes first and then the spiritual. We've been seeing the natural birthing pains within nature itself increase with severity and frequency; the manifest sons are readied to come forth.

You who have gone through the fires and tribulations, hang on, your redemption draweth nigh. You've come so far – don't lose your rewards! Keep your eyes on Jesus - earthquakes will soon come to the U.S. in severity and in multiple places . . . He's the only ONE that can see us through. You've been prepared for such a time as this!

Blessings,
Gaylene 

tshuwah@gmail.com

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Bill Evans

Posted: 03/16/2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Yes and Amen

Pamela Felix

Posted: 03/16/2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Felix

Yes the birth pains are coming for the soon return of Jesus.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/17/2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Do you not see my signs??

Do you not see my signs in the elements??

What are you waiting for my children, something great and enormous to happen?

Just as you did in the days of old when I sent my son and they were looking for a grand king, many looked but they missed seeing him!!!

Do you not see my signs??

Sickness and disease, famines because of the elements and because of greed.

Droughts and fires sweep your countries.. do you not see the signs?

The earth quakes, the waves take many lives…

Do you not see the signs?

What are you waiting for something greater??

Something greater before you humble yourselves before me???

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 03/17/2010 at 1:13pm

alicia myers

Posted: 03/18/2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Yes, I see it clearly. The beginning of birth pains, and this is just the beginning. This is something the Lord brought to my attention about a month ago, I mean really made me aware of Matthew 24 again...

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 03/18/2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I am on the edge of seeing something but can't quite grasp it yet.  He showed me awhile back that  everything that happens to the Head happens to the Body.  (which means at some point we'll actually leave the earth for a time).  But if you will notice, when Jesus "gave up the ghost" there was an earthquake - and many who had died were raised from the dead and SEEN walking among the Living.  Then there was another earthquake when Jesus was raised from the dead, when He proceeded from the bowels of the earth after taking the keys from the enemy.

Matt 27

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. 52The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Matt 28:2

There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it.

So there was an earthquake associated with the death of the old order and one associated with the beginning of the new order.  Most of the Gospels are really part of the Old Testament not the New, as the Old Testament only ended when Jesus fulfilled the Law and said "It is finished" and died on the Cross.  Then there was a three day interim period while the Lord did things in secret (under the earth), and on the Third Day there was another earthquake followed by Resurrected Jesus proceeded from the bowels of the earth (the tomb).

There are two separate sets of earthquakes, shakings, and birth pangs then:

One set is associated with the passing away of the old order.  There is a brief three day lull, then there is another shaking associated with the manifestation of the Sons of God - the Body.  So these earthquakes we are seeing now I believe are associated with the passing away of the Old Order - then there will be a brief lull while the Lord does some things in secret within the Bride, visible to the naked eye - very powerful things, associated with victory over the enemy, just as the Head had a powerful victory over the enemy.  THEN there will be another set of earthquakes associated with the Sons of God being manifest walking in the works of Jesus and a level of the miraculous as never seen before.  But the first shaking must occur first - the one associated with the putting away of sin and man's way of doing things, just as the first shaking was associated with Jesus' death on the Cross.  Then comes the second shaking, the one associated with the Glorious Resurrection of the Body of Christ, just as the second shaking was associated with the Head (Jesus' resurrection).

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 03/18/2010 at 3:46pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version