Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Tsunamis, the Pacific Rim and the Coming Waves of God by Christ Otto Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/31/2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Christ Otto:
Steve Shultz: I Want to Introduce our Readers to Christ Otto: Tsunamis, the Pacific Rim and the Coming Waves of God
Christ Otto

Dear Friends and Intercessors:

I woke up the in the morning a couple weeks ago and was told about the tsunami happening in the Pacific Ocean. After I had my cup of coffee, I started to think over the TSUNAMI and when the Lord gave me a word regarding a TSUNAMI. It was August 8, 2008. As usual, I tend to run two years ahead. I shared this word initially at a Morningstar Prophetic Roundtable in 2008. I have come to believe that the second wave is the move of God in Kansas City at IHOP, and we should all take note that IHOP has sent men and women to New England for the 40 days of prayer. What is the most intriguing to me is how all the words this year have been accompanied by physical phenomena in the earth.

Thank you for your prayers at this important time!

Christ Otto

The Vision of Waves

On August 8, 2008 I saw a vision of waves.

The first wave was small; it was like a typical wave at the beach. People ran out and began to play in the wave. It quickly crested and faded, and the people stopped playing, and returned to the beach.

After some time, another wave emerged; it was moving west to east out of California. This wave was much more impressive. It was like the waves one sees in Hawaii. People were able to ride this wave, and many were riding it.

As this wave began to increase and move across the United States, it increased and began to crest.

Suddenly, out of the East, a much larger, much more dramatic wave began to emerge. I hear the word "TSUNAMI." As this wave moved, people ran in terror. Its power changed everything in its path. Eventually, the Westward wave crashed into the Eastern wave. Some who were riding the Westward wave were thrown from it, because they were riding it for their own ends. Others leapt from that wave onto the other wave. There were men and women riding the tsunami as well. Actually, they were standing on it, and walking around—it was the floor that they walked on. Behind this wave was destruction and transformation. Things were cleaned in places, while other places were devastated. Clearly, everything behind the tsunami was changed. Nothing was the same.

The Meaning of the Three Waves

The first wave is the Lakeland outpouring. It rose and fell quickly, and was a sign of things to come, but relatively safe.

The second wave I believe began in Redding, and has included the move of God in Kansas City. Clearly, this wave has been moving eastward. Both Redding and Kansas City have had a direct impact in New England. There will be those who understand and will recognize the third wave, and they will be able to leap from one to the other. Others will be completely overwhelmed, and possibly drown in the waves.

The third wave is a wave that will be coming from New England. It will be coming up and out of subterranean springs, almost as vertical jets of water. Once this flood emerges, it will begin to move and overcome all in its path. This wave will move world-wide, and correlates to the fires seen in New England by many intercessors.

Christ Otto
Belonging House

Email: belonginghouse@gmail.com

About Christ Otto: Christ (rhymes with "wrist") Otto is an "out of the box" guy who has spent the past 21 years preparing for the work God has called him to do. His activities have included: seminary, church planting, pastry chef, sign painter, muralist, worship leader, hotel clerk and vocal coach. Most important, he has learned how to be a son.

In June 2009 Christ Otto began the 333 House of Prayer in Boston, Massachusetts. He also started The Red Envelope Project. This was an outgrowth of his regular life of prayer, worship, and learning to listen to God. Christ lives north of Boston, Massachusetts, and is committed to reopening the wells of revival in New England. He does this through praying for New England, and through writing, leading worship, and teaching.

Christ Otto is a graduate of Houghton College, and Asbury Theological Seminary, and has worked for many years in the Anglican Church. Currently he works with several ministries in New England and attends Congregacion Leon de Juda.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version