Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/22/2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Posted for your discernment.

EVENT HORIZON III

Tim Laughlin

Disaster will come upon disaster, and rumor will be upon rumor. Then they will seek a vision from a prophet; but the law will perish from the priest, and counsel from the elders. Ezekiel 7:26

The Horizon oil well continues to spew millions of gallons of crude into the Gulf of Mexico killing wildlife and destroying the fishing industry and is now being called a disaster. As I watch the nightly news it seems that everything that is being done is just a show, as if the oil company can convince the media that it is solving the problem when in fact it is a scam to buy time.

America is doing the same thing as it continues to cover it's sin before a holy God. As the oil continues to destroy the Gulf, the sins of this land continues to destroy the lives of it's people. This disaster at sea is a visual warning from God that even as the oil companies try and put a band-aid on arterial bleeding so America tries to cover her sins with smooth words and deception.

There is a rumor circulating on the Internet that there is a possibility that the dome of the undersea oil reserve has been compromised and if that is the case it could in fact destroy a great part of the Gulf and even cause a great evacuation of the Gulf coast. The toxic mix is poisoning the air with pollutants and could in fact become deadly. Remember in the previous scripture Ezekiel warns that there would be rumor upon rumor and every day that seems to hold true.

Then the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. Revelation 8:8,9

John the revelator saw a vision of a great mountain burning with fire being thrown into the sea. Could this be the Deep Water Horizon prophesied two thousand years ago that would explode and then sink causing a catastrophic oil spill? In the original Greek the word mountain is only used to refer to the size of the object being thrown into the sea, and the word blood refers to something that resembles the color of blood.

This scenario certainly looks like what is happening in the Gulf and it has the potential to kill a third of the sea and a third of the sea's creatures, not to mention the effect it will have on the weather and the pollutants that have saturated the air. The scripture also speaks of ships being destroyed, but when you read it in the original language it refers to shipping and not individual vessels. With no seafood to ship and the ports closed, can we just say there will be no shipping.

When I started writing these messages on the "Event Horizon" a few weeks ago I had no idea that this could be the beginning of the "Great Tribulation," but now as I see the big picture I believe we are on the very edge of the Day of the Lord. The largest earthquake in recorded history, spoken of in Isaiah that would move the earth off its axis just happened in Peru, not to mention the massive quake in Haiti.

Disaster after disaster are world wide and seem to be escalating in number and in intensity killing literally thousands of people. The bible warns that the day will come upon us suddenly and without warning and for His people to be always on the alert. Could this be the very end and subsequent return of our Lord and Savior, or just another media event on the nightly news?

The apostle Peter warned the brethren in II Peter 3 2000 years ago to be on the alert waiting patiently for their Lord to return. He even stated that with the Lord one day is a thousand years and a thousand years is as one day. If this is true we just entered what the church calls the third day, being in actuality the third millennium. If Peter was warning the church 2000 years ago and we are experiencing all of the signs of the "Last Days," then don't you think its time we pay attention and wake up and prepare to meet the Lord?

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. II Peter 3:10

The whole world seems to falling apart, economic systems are failing, sickness and disease are spreading, famines, earthquakes and disasters of all kinds are escalating on a global scale and yet no one wants to admit that this could be the very beginning of the end! Before Jesus appeared the first time the Jews had been hearing prophesies of a Messiah coming for thousands of years and when He suddenly came upon the scene they didn't believe He was who He said He was.

So it is today, business as usual, oh, another earthquake! 200,000 killed, whats for dinner honey? We have seen so much devastation shown to us on a daily basis by the media that we have become desensitized and its just a part of our daily lives, no different than watching a movie, when we get bored with the disaster of the day we just turn the channel to another more recent catastrophic event.

As I explained before "Event Horizon" is an area on the outskirts of a black hole and several years ago there was a movie with the same title depicting a place that in actuality was the entrance to hell! Now I don't think it is a coincidence that the oil rig Horizon bears the same name and has become in the past few months an event that will change the world forever. God uses natural and un-natural events to warn us to be ready and always on the alert, watching and waiting for our glorious Savior of whom I believe is about to return for His bride! Are you ready?

Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? II Peter 3:11,12

Your servant in Christ, Tim Laughlin

www.restorationtrainingcenter.org

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 06/22/2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

One thing that is not mentioned is that I believe benzene - a very dangerous chemical - is being used to deal with the slick.  It is really bad news.  IF we were to have a Katrina like event that caused a surge of seawater to flow inland for miles in some spots - benzene could be present in the ground and ground water for YEARS.  The health effects of benzene are really bad (it messes up your blood and white blood cell production, shutting down immune systems, etc)

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Stacy McCarty

Posted: 06/22/2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

" There is a rumor circulating on the Internet that there is a possibility
that the dome of the undersea oil reserve has been compromised and if
that is the case it could in fact destroy a great part of the Gulf and even
cause a great evacuation of the Gulf coast..."

Not to burst bubbles but to ask people to be cautious about this
evacuation and the toxic gasses. Someone else posted here on OH about
this bit of info circulating the internet about this. What I noticed was that
the article was vague." Secret sources told me..." type wording and
mentions of Illuminati and so on. That makes my eyebrows go up.

So what I am saying is take all this with a grain of salt till the Lord makes
it clear otherwise. Vagueness should be taken as suspect till it's proven as
fact. Look at the swine flu panic from last Fall. I fell prey to it and it got
me nowhere except for stressed out. Now we know that it wasn't a big
deal as our governments and the WHO wanted us to believe and there are
people running around with the swine flu vaccine in them that wasn't
properly tested and one of the ingredients in it has a link to Gulf War
syndrome. The WHO got their quick bucks and the people who got the
vaccines? Well we'll see how that all turns out 10-20+ years from now.

Just be careful...
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Joel Ramshaw

Posted: 06/22/2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged Quote Joel Ramshaw

how can this  be the beginning of the great trib, the trib itself has got to be at least two decades away.
there is no beast, and no mark also
no abomination of desolation, construction is not even begun on a temple the abomination will occur in.
this isn't anything like a tribulation, we live like spoon fed fat cats, with lives more luxurious than even the richest kings a few centuries ago.
there's not much war abroad, whereas there was a constant war back in the bible times, usually each nation had multiple wars at once.
when the tribulation hits, we will know it, and not no surprised or have to look hard for it. God will reveal it to His bondservants with no guesses.
i pray everyone here (and myself) be guided into all truth in the days ahead amen :)
View Joel Ramshaw's Profile Search for other posts by Joel Ramshaw

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version