Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Corners & Nails - Hollie L. Moodie (01.05.2002) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/06/2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Corners And Nails
Hollie L. Moody

(January 5th, 2002)

I experienced the following vision:

I saw many people with shackles around their hands and feet. They were in individual caves, dens, and pits. I heard their sighs and groans, and saw as they wept. There was a dimness in this vision, and no clear light.

At first, each person appeared to be in a struggle with themselves. I then became aware of another figure with each individual person. I couldn't immediately discern or recognize who this figure was. Now, each person became engaged in a struggle with the person with them in their cave, den or pit. The person with the shackled people triumphed.

The person with the shackled people stood upright. The shackled people were on the ground, defeated. A light began to emerge, and I now became aware that this person was the Lord.
The Lord stepped out of each cave, den or pit where He had been in combat with each individual. He then turned back towards the defeated person, and said, "Come forth, you prisoner of hope." He then held His hand out to each person, and helped to draw them forth from their cave, den or pit.

I saw as these shackled people came forth, blinking in the light. The Lord touched their hands and ankles, and the shackles fell from them. These people appeared to be very broken in spirit and humble, yet they carried themselves with strength and determination and dignity.

I saw as the Lord began to put items of battle gear upon them and put weapons of warfare in their hands. The Lord then touched each of their mouths. "I have put My words into your mouth," the Lord said to them. "They are words of life and truth, and will help to set the captives free." Armed as a warrior, each person set forth.

I saw as they approached other people. These people appeared in chains and shackles as the warriors once had been. There were demons holding onto the chained people. The warriors began to engage in battle with the demons. All the while, the warriors were speaking the words to the chained people that the Lord had put into their mouths.

I then saw as the Lord appeared to become as the foundation of a house. I saw corners appearing and walls arising upon this foundation. I saw nails being driven into the walls. What began to emerge was of the appearance of a large castle or temple. At no time did I see any hands working on this castle/temple. It appeared to be erected by itself.

I then saw a darkness descending towards the people. I sensed in the midst of this darkness an evil spirit or presence.

As this evil spirit descended towards the people, the people began to flee into the castle which had just been erected. The evil spirit could not enter into the castle. I heard the evil spirit let out a roar of rage. It turned away from the castle and flew through the heavens.

I saw as it swooped down upon the earth, bringing its darkness with it. From its mouth, I saw many smaller spirits being spewed forth. I sensed that these were also evil spirits. These smaller evil spirits descended upon the people who had not hidden themselves in the castle/temple where the Lord was the foundation.

I saw as the evil spirit began to erect a castle/temple similar to the one I had seen earlier in this vision. I saw as many people flocked to this castle, and began to worship this evil spirit as God.

Then, the vision ended.

"Child," the Lord said to me, "understand the vision. Many of My children are at this time engaged in private, inner struggles with themselves. They are seeking to bring themselves into subjection to Me. Many of them are filled with despair that they will ever accomplish this. I must become Lord of Lords in their heart and lives. When this occurs, I will help them to be released from their inner prisons. I will restore hope to them once again.

"I will then send them forth to do battle on the behalf of others of My children who are in spiritual bondage to the enemy.

"But there is a spirit at this time which is coming, and has come, upon the earth. It seeks to camouflage itself as righteous. Some have identified it as a spirit of Jezebel. While it is partly of this spirit, it is also more than this. It is also a spirit of anti-christ.

"Many of My children are sensing these spirits around them, and are troubled by these spirits.

"These spirits bring with them disunity, conflict, evil reports, confusion, depression, suicide and hopelessness. These spirits attack families, marriages, congregations, governments and nations. Their tools are fear and terror, turmoil and war.

"The people who have not submitted themselves to Me, and have not entered into relationship with Me, will be in bondage to these spirits. They will set themselves up to be deceived by the enemy.

"But I have made a way of escape for My children to flee from these spirits and to be kept in safety as these spirits try the world. Holding onto a love for holiness and truth will keep My children from being deceived. Surely, I have forewarned My children of those things which will shortly come to pass. He who has an ear, let him hear."

In Him, ~~ Hollie L. Moody http://www.manifestedlove.com/~holliemoody/

Zechariah 9:11-12 ~~ "{11} As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. {12} Turn you to the stronghold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee."

Zechariah 10:4 ~~ "Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together."

Ezra 9:8-9 ~~ "{8} And now for a little space grace hath been showed from the Lord our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage. {9} For we were bondmen; yet our God hath not forsaken us in our bondage, but hath extended mercy unto us in the sight of the kings of Persia, to give us a reviving, to set up the house of our God, and to repair the desolations thereof, and to give us a wall in Judah and in Jerusalem."

Isaiah 28:16 ~~ "Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."

Sharlotte Mgazi

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/09/2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged Quote Sharlotte Mgazi

Isaiah 61 !
View Sharlotte Mgazi's Profile Search for other posts by Sharlotte Mgazi

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version