OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Place to rest His Head Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Christine Beads

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/18/2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Fresh Oil Releases

A Place to rest His Head

On the 11th of August, which just happened to be the first day of the month of Elul, the last month of the year in the Jewish calender, I went outside early in the morning and there was a small straight horizontal line in the sky like the line one draws in an addition or subtraction sum before the total is written underneath. I distinctly heard the Lord say, “ the sum total of all things is drawing near. Keep self-restrained and alert for the practice of prayer”. I became so aware that the line had already been drawn and God was about to make plain the results, the sum total of what He has been doing. Things would finally begin to add up in our lives; areas where we haven't understood His dealings will now be plainly seen to be part of the sum total of His purposes for us in the Kingdom!

Later that same day I was prompted to go for a walk and urged by the Holy spirit to take my camera 'because I want to show you something'. It was a beautiful clear day and as I looked at the mountains, I noticed a strange cloud formation. What followed is best shared in the form of the conversation which took place with the Lord as He unfolded the detail He was showing me :

“ What do those clouds look like to you?”

“It looks like a whole lot of feathers floating in the air.”

“That's right. I am shaking out the pillow that I have been resting My head on and releasing the feathers inside to be carried by the wind of My Spirit to their appointed destinations.”

“Why do You call them feathers, Lord?”

“These are the ones who have allowed me to confine them in dark places, hemmed in by the covering of My design and only able to make out the feathers lying in surrender next to them. They have stilled and quieted their souls in this confinement and the fragrance of their laid-down lives has formed a sweet pillow for My head. In spite of the darkness, they have continued to worship Me and have gained intimate knowledge of the thoughts of My heart. They are feather-light because they no longer carry emotional and spiritual baggage. In this place they have come to know My thoughts towards them and have come to trust Me totally with their lives because they know My plans for them are for good and not for evil, to give them a hope and a future. They are in a place of rest and will allow the thermals of My Spirit to carry them without resistance. They let Me do with them what I will.”

“So what is to become of them, Lord?”

“ Some are to become quills who will write eloquently and express the thoughts of My heart to men, others are destined to be quills in arrow shafts speeding to their destinations; yet others will cushion the nests of the young eaglets as they learn to step out in independence and learn to fly.”

I pondered this as I walked along and suddenly noticed that there were feathers lying here and there along my path.

“Yes,” the Lord in answer to my unspoken question, “Some will be taken and planted on the highways and byways where the weary feet of men tread day after day -to minister My love to the lost.”

I walked further and entered the grounds of a Wine Estate where there was a giant bronze sculpture of a vine root displayed.

“ These feathers are My rootstock for a new planting, they have become one with Christ, the root that grew up out of dry ground and can now be planted out for a whole new harvest in the nations. They will bring forth the wine of heaven in the earth. I do not plant them in earthly soil but in heavenly places in Christ and they will rest in a place for a season and then the wind will come and blow them on to My next appointment. Their lives will never again be rooted in earthly things.”

“Why are You telling me all this, Lord?”

“So that they know that the shaking that happens at this time is part of My plan and not the enemy's attack. It is My hand that is loosening and upturning their lives. For some time they have been hidden and snug within the pillow company that I rested My head on, whispering together and sharing with those of like hearts what they are learning of Me BUT now I will arise and begin to shake out the place of hiddeness and release them from the darkness of their intimate resting place with Me and launch them on a whole new adventure. I can trust them to impart My heart to the nations because I have found a place to rest My head in them and they have the mind of Christ. They have ministered comfort and rest to Me with their worship and their unfettered love towards Me and I can now trust them with My business, Kingdom Business. For I so love the world that I now send My sons....”

That evening as the sun went down, I saw again the feathery clouds above the mountains but this time they were an orangey pink, bathed in the glory of Heaven. This is the appointed portion of all those whose lives have become a resting place for the Lord of glory!

Zec 2:13 Be still, all flesh, before the Lord, for He is aroused and risen from His holy habitation.

Those who have become a habitation for the Lord are now to be released. Can you feel the shaking? Can you sense the wind of Heaven blowing upon you?

Selah

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

This is beautiful Christine.  Thank you.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Joann Gray

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Joann Gray

sooooo very thankful to you Papa for this vessal of truth, light and guided way...........Bless her, her family, her husband of earth who gives of her so freely...bless her finances and give grace grace grace to hear what the Spirit is saying in these hours.................thank you Christine!!!!!!

may I/we ask if you are not sending out to personal email boxes anymore??? I noted the last few have not come but do find them here. thanks, just wondering

View Joann Gray's Profile Search for other posts by Joann Gray Visit Joann Gray's Homepage
alicia myers

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Thank you Christine! Yes, I can feel it and sense and it and KNOW IT!

Thank you for this fresh manna from heaven! GLORY!!!

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Yes! God bless you, Christine and Thank you for this word!

Charity Miller

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged Quote Charity Miller

This is so very wonderful.  Thank you, Papa.  Thank you, Christine.

View Charity Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Charity Miller
Amber Allman

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

Bears witness...

Christine Beads

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Hi Joann

I am still running an email list. Not sure why you fell off it but send me an email and I will resubscribe you. My email is freshoil@polka.co.za

blessings

Christine

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY my precious Sister,,,have been seeing 'feathers' seems like everywhere for the past week-outside & inside my home. LOL-was kinda puzzled why so many birds loosing their feathers, and then I have a feather-down comforter which all the sudden was releasing feathers. Oh and a goose-down pillow losing some feathers in the air too!  Was speaking to Papa about HIS rest this past week-sent a text message to a friend saying, "been told to be at rest-like I'm in an icubator." The thought came to me, 'this is FREEDOM',,,for the 1st time I saw where I am as "FREEDOM"! HE reminded me to continue to prophesy over myself, "I have the Mind of Christ and the Wisdom of God over every situation & circumstance facing me." It was about 6 onths ago when Holy One began having me declare, "It is no longer a 'visitation' from Father I desire but a "habitiation" of HIM."  YEAH GOD!!!

Joann Gray

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged Quote Joann Gray

Gayle!!!!! gee wiz, thanks for bringing this to my attention.........my hen , a lovely white silky, was dropping pretty white feathers........and I wrote it off as molting.....yet, we.......need to be reminded always.........of His many many languages!!!!......all of this speaks so profoundly to my heart as well as all of us ........bless bless!

View Joann Gray's Profile Search for other posts by Joann Gray Visit Joann Gray's Homepage
Bill Evans

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

I have seen a feather right outside my car door,I cannot remember the last time i seen one,God Bless You

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Joann, HE is soooo speaking to us thru EVERY avenue!...I totaly love the way  HE speaks to us thru HIS gorgeous creation. I asked Him if I was not paying close enough attention lately as it seemed I was not relating to things in creation as closely as I use to. HE said, "here ya go", an answer with Christine's post-I consider myself awakened & corrected because HE was speaking to me oh so continually. Who would of thought, 'feathers'-\o/\o/\o/ GLORY TO GOD!

Charity Miller

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged Quote Charity Miller

Here's one for y'all......today after reading this blessed message, I took my six-year-old daughter to her first ballet class.  And what-do-ya-know, but the instructor passed around a bag of feathers.  Each girl took a handful of feathers, and they had to fling them into the air with graceful "ballerina arms"-LOL. Our God is so creative....              I just love Him...

Edited by Charity Miller on 08/18/2010 at 5:44pm

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

"A bag of feathers"-LOL-HE is tops-can't be TOPPED!!!  (((launching us on a whole new adventure)))---can ya contain the excitement-YEAH GOD!!!

Christine Beads

Posted: 08/19/2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Gayle, the COMFORTER is releasing feathers! LOL. How glorious is that?! He is releasing us feathers so we can comfort with the comfort we have received from the Comforter!

Charity, the dance of the feathers is beautiful!! I saw that ballerina's arm in the clouds a little while back!

God is amazingly detailed with His messages! Wonderful to put all our separate puzzle pieces together and get the whole picture!

Joann Gray

Posted: 08/19/2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged Quote Joann Gray

Jojo sits with tears of Joy.............

Papa................it has been a LONG, HARD nite...........

*crying*

Charity Miller

Posted: 08/19/2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged Quote Charity Miller

Christine, a very beautiful photo, and it most certainly is a ballerina's arm!  She is even looking in the right direction.   

And here's a ballerina's gracefully pointed foot!  Thank you, Lord, for these sweet assurances...

I can't wait to dance for You...

Edited by Charity Miller on 08/19/2010 at 10:00pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version