VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Straight From The Start Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/05/2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

STRAIGHT FROM THE START

I want you to know that there is hope for the hopeless, homes for the homeless, and that is within your Father's arms.  For He has known your situation from the start of it, and He is allowing it for your purging, even your perfecting into His image; but many feel that they are out on their own now, that their Father has left them, or is unhappy with them, but that is not true.  Who the Father loves, He chastises.  He even chastises all His sons; otherwise, you are not a son.

This is the day of the great falling away.  Many are becoming bitter, because of the trials and tribulation, but that only shows that they never knew Me, because if they did, these trials would be drawing them closer to Me because they would have known of My great love for them.  Because if I would have sent My very own Son to die for them so that they would have life, and this I did when they not yet known Me, how much more would I do that they are now My friends?  

It only proves that many are called but few are chosen.  Not all receive the call and all that it involves. If you start to build a house without determining what you need to build it, it cannot be completed.  It takes a lot of sacrifice and commitment to be one of My children.   It isn't all some say it to be, and many should tell you like it is.  There is much tribulation with entering into My kingdom, but I do have the best of benefits.  For I am a loving Father, and I do care for all your needs, when I feel you need them.  I might stretch you past what you feel you are able to bear, but that stretch is a good thing, and never forget that it is.  All I allow you to go through is for your good, to build you up both mentally and physically and also emotionally ad spiritually.  It is good for your whole man.

So when you find yourself going through various fiery trials and several of them, rejoice because the time is short, and I am doing a quick work getting you ready for the greatest end time battle that there ever was  And, yes, I am doing a separation work dividing the wheat from the tares, the sheep from the goat, the weak from the strong, for I am building an army that will ride with Me across the land.  For I am pulling down strongholds, powers and principalities, rulers for when they come down, all the others will lose their strength.  For they have been trying to wear down the saints, but only with My joy are you able to stand.  

But the only test that you are required to pass is the test of your love, and this shows your true fruit and character, what you are made up of.  For anyone can love when you are comfortable in life, but when your finances are touched, when you are treated harshly, when you are put under control and persecuted.  All these areas truly test one's character whether you have My fruit maturing in your life, or if you are just talking empty words.  For you must walk out what I have showed you about crucifying the flesh, turning your cheek, giving your cloak, giving to whoever asks of you, but these things alone have got to be measured by My love and only walking in My will in them.  You must walk in the light with wisdom with the proper balance of My grace and truth.  

For I tell you this day that many didn't have it easy.  Right from the start the enemy tried to defeat you by trying to take your life and brought harassment all the way up to this point in your life.  You might not have had it easy right from the start, but I tell you that I have always been with you protecting you and preventing the full thrust from the enemy.  Yes, I have been with you straight from the start, and I will never leave you now.  

Remember to count all your blessings and I will multiply them.  Don't let the enemy rob you and bring defeat. Keep your heart right, rejoice, and trust Me through the hard times.  Keep your focus on Me, not on what is around you, and I will lift you up, and strengthen you, for deliverance and salvation is truly the children's bread, says your God.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Teresa Hill

Posted: 10/05/2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged Quote Teresa Hill

WOW!

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6
View Teresa Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Teresa Hill Visit Teresa Hill's Homepage
Greg Woolston

Posted: 10/06/2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged Quote Greg Woolston

Very Beautiful word Yolanda, THE FATHERS HEART, i am encouraged, beautiful to see you ministering his love, may he bless you richly, may he give you his beloved sleep, and be the redeemer of your sleep, as he ministers to you in your nights in a way youve never known before, waking refreshed, and revelation flowing through your heart to them you take into your heart. Your spirit has become sweet and it has been a battle for you, you have endured much and HE IS GOING TO BLESS YOU RICHLY, you have a simplicity in christ and naturalness the he loves dearly, bless you dearest sister in JESUS NAME, your brother Greg.
View Greg Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Greg Woolston
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 10/06/2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Thank you Yolanda! Very encouraging word!

John Lawler

Posted: 10/06/2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Thank you Yolanda for sharing this with us. Our pastor preached on the very same thing this past Sunday. I know it to be true because it reflects my own life and what the Lord has been doing with me over the past 69 years.

God bless you,

Bill Evans

Posted: 10/06/2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

When I am weak you are strong.

DAVID MACDONALD

Posted: 10/07/2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged Quote DAVID MACDONALD

Bless you sister, Thank the Lord that the reason he does discipline us is not to crush or defeat us but to partake in his holiness. Satan would have us resentful and thinking that God doesnt care for us in our trials. When we share in the sufferings of Christ we also share in his comfort and shall be partakers of his glory. Paul saw his tibulation as working an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison. We can do like wise. In all our tribulation he is with us and passes through every fire we do. "When he has tried me, I shall come forth as gold" The Bible. Glory to his name.   

Brenda Teal

Posted: 10/07/2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you.Beautiful and encouraging words.   Love in Jesus
Brenda

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version