Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: FIRE BY NIGHT - By Glenn Jackson - "FIRE" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/03/2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [Of The Father's Heart] 

November 2nd 2010

ONE OF THE CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GLORIOUS CHURCH WILL BE "FIRE"         

Words of Prophecy:

*       The shafts of light [and fire] that will shine forth through My holy bondservants and handmaidens in this last hour will "drive out" the darkness from the hearts and minds of all those whose hearts are toward Me in the midst of the congregations.

*       My day has arrived - a day in which "all" of the traditions and strongholds that have held the hearts and minds of men captive, shall be broken down and become as nothing before the consuming fire of My Spirit.

*       The anointed words of My true servants are as shafts of light and fire.

*       Those who are walking after the flesh do not regard My holy ones as precious gifts but rather they are continually offended by the fact that their every word and deed - which are the product of My perfect love abiding within them - convicts them - continually speaking to their heart. And the fire and light which issue forth from My holy ones "refuses" to allow "any" self-desire, and the plans thereof, to stand in its presence!

VISION:

The Father showed me a "beautiful" church building. It appeared "outwardly" that it was a very prosperous church; but then I saw the "consuming fire" of the Holy Spirit as a whirlwind and it passed over and through this church - and all that was left was charred and smoking rubble.

*       In these days of the Glorious Church, My children, I shall abide in you and you shall abide in Me. And I shall reveal Myself [My Fatherhood] through you wherever you go - and in whatever you speak. And I shall bless [empower] you with a "special anointing" of My "Holy Fire" - a Fire that shall consume every misrepresentation and lie concerning My heart and character. And this "anointing of Fire" shall also release great waves of healing and restoration in the wake of the path that I shall lead you on.

*       I am not the "author of confusion". I am the author of "clarity"!

*       I am a God of "clarity".

*       Sin "always" complicates [confuses] things but obedience "never" complicates things - but, rather, ALWAYS brings great clarity into every situation.

*       Those who are truly seeking My Will for their life and ministry are about to enter into a period of great clarity and revelation [wisdom] concerning the deeper mysteries of the Kingdom. 

...."for our God is a consuming fire".... Hebrews 12:29 NASB

...."In the way of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death [no death can remain standing]".... Proverbs 12:28 NASB

It should be no secret to those who are truly seeking God that He is a "consuming fire", and that He is raising us up as pure[holy] vessels in this final hour. One of the chief characteristics of the Glorious Church in this last hour will be fire [the very presence of God dwelling within and upon a holy people]. As those who are truly serving God go forth in perfect obedience to carry out [or speak, proclaim] the Will of the Father under the power and unction of the Holy Spirit, great fire is going to go forth. That fire will produce light[revelation], and it will have the power to both expose and consume the works of darkness [unrighteousness]! It will also produce the "clarity" that will release[set free] all those who have a desire in their heart to be free from the various mind-sets and strongholds of darkness that have been established by the spirit[s] of antichrist [both in the midst of God's people and in the world]. This is, indeed, the season of the release of His power [the former and latter rains together], and we need to be expectant of quick [immediate] results [with a holy and absolute expectancy] while continuing to exercise an absolute faith [working through a perfect love and obedience]. It will be His power [authority is part of that], clarity, fire and godly zeal that will distinguish between those who are truly serving Him in this last hour and those who are not! The manifestation of these things [the power of God in one's life] will quickly cause a vast separation between those holding to the "lower life" ["psuche" - soul-life] and those seeking first the Kingdom in the power and life of the Holy Spirit [zoe] [Malachi 3:16-4:3].

THE FOUR CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIFE LIVED IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT:

1.  unlimited power;

2.  clarity;

3.  fire;

4.  godly zeal;

We are called to be a people of faith, for it is ONLY from the position of an abiding [and absolute] faith and trust in the Father and His Word that the power of the Holy Spirit is able to flow forth unhindered through us [both individually and corporately]. It MUST be clearly understood in this most critical hour that every last child of God [truly desiring to fulfill all that they were created for] will need to be found actively operating in the "fullness" of their inheritance [salvation - Covenant] in Christ in order to gloriously [victoriously] overcome right to the end of the age. For how could one even begin to think that they could "fulfil" the ministry of Jesus [which is the call of the Church] apart from the continual exercising of an absolute faith working through [motivated and empowered] by a perfect love - manifesting in a perfect obedience in all things.

...."but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He [Jesus] walked".... 1 John 2:5-6 NASB

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/03/2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Glenn Jackson wrote:
That fire will produce light[revelation], and it will have the power to both expose and consume the works of darkness [unrighteousness]! It will also produce the "clarity" that will release[set free] all those who have a desire in their heart to be free from the various mind-sets and strongholds of darkness that have been established by the spirit[s] of antichrist [both in the midst of God's people and in the world].

AMEN!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/03/2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

AMOS 3:8  The lion has roared; who will not fear?  The Lord God has spoken; who can but prophesy?

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/03/2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Amen!

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Bruce Stingley

Posted: 11/03/2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

Si, Fuego de Deo.

Yea Jesus, Your light shine through us. Make us glow as we go.

View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley
Larry Finlen

Posted: 11/03/2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Finlen

I agree with the concept of consuming fire, for in 2007 I had a dream in which I was standing on my porch, and on the horizon appeared a storm. This storm was not like any I had ever seen, but a firestorm, with hail, with rain, full of a consuming fire. The next day, the Lord spoke to me and used the words "Whirlwind" and Fire, saying to me....that is the next big event in your life.

Truly, the baptism of fire is coming.....

Bill Evans

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to You God

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Dear Larry,

Welcome to OH.  Quite a dream you were given brother. 

Luke 3:16  John answered them all by saing, I baptize you with water; but He Who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of Whose sandals I am not fit to unfasten.  He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit AND WITH FIRE.

Heb 12:20  For our God IS a consuming FIRE.

SS 8:6  Set me like a seal upon your heart, like a seal upon your arm; for LOVE is as strong as death, jealousy is as hard and cruel as Sheol.  Its flashes are flashes OF FIRE, a most vehement FLAME [the VERY FLAME OF THE LORD]!

Jer 23:29  Is not my WORD like FIRE [that consumes all that cannot endure the test]?  says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]?

Mal 3:2  For He is like a refiner's FIRE and like fuller's soap; 3  He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and He will purify the priests, the sons of Levi, and refine them like gold and silver, that they may offer to the Lord offerings in righteousness.  4  THEN will the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in ancient years.  5  THEN I will draw near to you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against the sorceres, against the adulterers, against the false swearers, and against those who oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, and who turn aside the temporary resident from his right and fear not Me, says the Lord of hosts  6  For I AM the LORD, I DO NOT CHANGE; that is why you, o sons of Jacob, are not consumed.

Matt 3:12  But the chaff He will burn up with fire.

HAVE YOUR WAY IN ME TODAY JESUS!  BURN UP THE CHAFF WITHIN ME.  I SUBMIT TO YOUR FIRE!  BURN WITHIN ME YOUR MOST HOLY FLAME OF LOVE!  I TRUST YOUR LOVE!  I TRUST YOUR FIRE!  YOU ARE THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS AND WISE JUDGE!  THOUGH I GO THROUGH THE FIRE, I WILL NOT BE BURNT.  BURN EVERYTHING WITHIN THAT HINDERS LOVE SO THAT YOU WILL BURN BRIGHTLY THROUGH ME!

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

When you receive a baptism of fire, you will know it.  You will be ruined.  There is a process of death and then resurrection life comes.  10 years ago in September, I received this baptism (twenty years after the baptism of the Spirit).  10 years after the baptism of fire, I have experienced another rebirth.

It IS a consuming fire as it will burn up the desire within for anything other than what pleases the Lord.  And you will be consumed with a desire for MORE of HIM.  Nothing else satisfies.  At least for me, it was hard at times to function in the natural world and to understand how to live in this world.  But in time (and behaps this is different for all of us - the measure of time in the process), the understanding increases as the intimacy increases and the purpose for our existence here is made clearer. 

And it is possible after receiving a baptism of fire for love to grow cold.  You will know this too.  But if you cry out to the Lord in repentence and ask Him to reveal your heart and sin, He will answer and HE will light the fire again and he will cause a resurrection in your life and make ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN.  AND HE WILL RESTORE ALL THAT WAS LOST! 

BECAUSE WE SERVE A LIVING AND LOVING GOD THAT DOES NOT WISH FOR ANY TO PERISH BUT FOR ALL TO COME TO A SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF HIM!

GUARD YOUR HEARTS AGAINST COLD LOVE.  FOR IN THE LAST DAYS, THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL GROW COLD. 

REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM THAT WHICH THE LORD REVEALS TO YOU IS CAUSING YOUR HEARTS TO TURN TO STONE.  THIS IS COLD LOVE.  THIS IS THE ENEMY.

AGAPE LOVE IS A MOST VEHEMENT FLAME.  SUBMIT TO THE FLAME OF GOD!  IT IS SAFE!

FALL ON THE ROCK LEST THE ROCK FALLS ON YOU.

JESUS WE LOVE YOU! WE WANT TO TAKE YOUR LOVE TO THOSE WHO SEEK YOU BUT DO NOT YET KNOW YOU.  MAY WE BE FOUND WORTHY VESSELS OF YOUR GLORY.

SET US ABLAZE THAT WE MAY SNATCH OTHERS FROM THE FIRE OF SHEOL. 

Edited by Stacey Yerian on 11/04/2010 at 4:34pm

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

GOD BLESS BILL AND JEFFREY AND BRUCE TODAY LORD WITH YOUR FLAMES OF LOVE.  MAY THEY BURN BRIGHT WITH YOU AS THEY GO WITH STEPS ORDERED BY YOU TODAY.  MAY THEIR STEPS BE MARKED BY THE GOSPEL OF PEACE!!!  FOR THEY WEAR THE BOOTS OF PEACE AND THEY WEAR THE ARMOR OF LIGHT AND THEY GIVE GLORY TO YOU!

Edited by Stacey Yerian on 11/04/2010 at 7:24am

DAVID MACDONALD

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote DAVID MACDONALD

Bless you sister for that word on Holy fire from heaven. Interesting in the book of revelation that the angel takes fire from the alter before the throne of God and throws it onto the earth. Truly believe that the |Lord is passing his church through the refiners fire, but let us rejoice beloved for it is not to destroy us, rather to make us ready to receive the glory from the Lord as prophesied in the book of Haggai. Our Father will fill his tempple with glory yet that temple will be a purified temple. Amen.

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

OH YES! 

TO MAKE US READY TO RECEIVE THE GLORY. 

HOW WE LONG FOR HIS GLORY

TO BE MADE MANIFEST THROUGH THE SONS OF GOD! 

A PURE AND HOLY TEMPLE UNDEFILED FROM THE WORLD

UNDEFILED FROM THE SYSTEMS OF MEN

UNDEFILED FROM SIN!

THE NEW JERUSALEM! 

BACK TO THE GARDEN AGAIN

JESUS!  MY KING!  MY LOVER! MY BRIDEGROOM! MY FRIEND!

Bruce Stingley

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

This thought just came to me. If we are to be here when the biggest and baddest are released from the pit for a short time, can the purification of the refiners fire be to prepare us and seal us to stand and be a bulwark against those worst of darkness to come. I believe God wants us to be "filled to the full" with His fullness. Glory!
View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

YES BRUCE -

GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN US THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD! 

AND WE ARE IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD!

AT HIS NAME EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND TONGUE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD!

ALL AUTHORITY HAS BEEN GIVEN FROM THE FATHER TO US THROUGH THE WORK OF JESUS CHRIST AND HE HAS TOLD US TO GO IN HIS NAME....

BEHOLD I GIVE YOU POWER TO TREAD ON SERPENTS AND SCORPIONS AND OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY AND NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU!

YES TO THE FULLNESS AND THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS OF GOD!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER AMEN! 

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

David McDonald wrote:
the |Lord is passing his church through the refiners fire, but let us rejoice beloved for it is not to destroy us, rather to make us ready to receive the glory from the Lord as prophesied in the book of Haggai. Our Father will fill his tempple with glory yet that temple will be a purified temple. Amen.

AMEN DAVID!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version