VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Cry Out For Repentance Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/18/2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

CRY OUT FOR REPENTANCE

Once you have assumed that you have access to the throne of God without paying the price of having a heart that is completely sold out to the Lord is the first step to having a heart that is divided and open to a spirit of delusion.  Because if you have a heart that longs after receiving a pure word from the Lord, without having ulterior motives, like making a name or fame for your own kingdom, then you would be more than willing to pay the price of seeking after the Lord to know His will alone and to promote His kingdom.  Many think that they can stir up the gifts whenever they please without paying the price to have those gifts moving through them.  

You need to know, My children, that you need to have a reverence for My power and giftings flowing through you.  For it is all about Me, and My will, and not yours.  I am asking you this day a question to really ponder in your heart and even be honest with yourself.  And that question is, "Who do you really serve?.  Are you really willing to do My will?  Are you really willing to give it all up at this point to do My will?  And that is to give up your ministry at this point and do something completely different.
"

For many have built their own kingdom using a gift that I have given them, and even making a name and a profit from using it.  And that is not what it is all about.  It is about dying out to your own will and ways, humbling yourself before Me, admitting having a desperate need for Me, and not having confidence in the flesh.  For going out on your own, and stirring up giftings without My leading is being in a dangerous position, and it borderlines doing things by the spirit of witchcraft, and not by My spirit.

So examine your heart, and your own motives in why you do what you do.  What are you gaining in all of this?  Are you lifting Me up in all of this?  For if you really were, you wouldn't have the need to press My people to support your ministry.  For I would have already prepared the hearts of My people who are truly being fed and growing to be more than happy to give.  It would be My ministry, and what I set up I provide for.

So I am asking you an important question, and to prompt you to check your heart before it is too late.  Are you serving Me or mammon?  Are you bringing Me glory in what you do, or are you longing for your own glory?  For many are trying to make up for having a deep hurt without completely turning to Me in it.  They are trying to compensate for feeling that they have no worth.  And many are trying to promote self, and not My kingdom and My will.

I am asking you this before it is too late.  For it is time to make sure all doors are closed to the enemy.  It is very important that you stay close to Me in these end times so that you will be protected.  I love you, My children, and it isn't too late to start over, and repent of any wicked ways.  Cry out to Me that you would be made clean and right before Me.  Repent of going off on your own without acknowledging Me in all your ways.

I want you to know that if you humble yourself, I will lift you up, but if you don't, I will take away your lamp stand, and you don't realize all that implies.  This is the day of the great falling away, and it all begins with having a wicked root of pride remaining within your heart.  Stand up, pay the price, be clean, and reap a bumper crop for My kingdom.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Brenda Teal

Posted: 11/19/2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you.A heart searching word,truly from The Lord.
Love in Jesus

angela dubois

Posted: 11/19/2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

AMEN ,FOR MANY SHALL COME IN MY NAME SAYING. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS IS THE DAY FOR REPENTENCE .. I READ A BOOK YEARS AGO BY RICK GODWIN CALLED WITCHCRAFT IN THE CHURCH. WE HAVE USED THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT LIGHTLY. GOD WANTS CONTROL OF OUR LIVES.ITS TIME TO LET GO & LET GOD.NOT BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD.

Edited by angela dubois on 11/19/2010 at 4:12am
View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version