Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/28/2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

A Garden Ahead and Nothing Behind

By Ron McGatlin

I awoke from a dream that became a vision. In the dream I went back to a place that somehow I knew I had been long before. I remembered it as a warm and happy place full of life. I found it empty of life. The windows were boarded up but things still intact inside the big house in the forest. It was as if everyone had left or died suddenly. The neighbors’ houses were also without any sign of life. It made my heart ache to see what I remembered being full of life now empty and cold.

The spiritual journey into kingdom is a one-way road. An attempted journey back to where there were once places of life will find the houses that were once filled with sounds and aromas of spiritual life now boarded up and cold. The warmth and laughter of gathering in the kitchen and living room while the delicious smells of cooking filled the air have all passed away. There is no life to be found in seeking to return to the past.

The houses that yet stand are filled with the dusty furnishing of past life but only death sits in the old rocker facing the boarded up front window. The neighbors are gone. The forest growth is taking the yards where children once played. The tall trees that yet stand are overgrown and a once traveled road is becoming forest. There is no spiritual life there and nothing to return to.

Kingdom seekers are no longer suitable to exist in the past or the ways of the past. Our clothing has changed (robes of real righteousness). Our lives have changed (real holiness). The Lord is not in the past. Life is not in the past or its ways. An attempt to go back would lead to the same end that has come to the people and places of the past. Kingdom development cannot be sustained in the environment of an era that has past. The spiritual New Jerusalem is ahead of us and not behind us. Life is ahead. The glory and peace of God are ahead. In the kingdom lifestyle ahead, there is provision, blessing, righteousness, peace beyond understanding, and joy unspeakable and full of glory.

The land in front of us is like the Garden of Eden, and behind us is a desolate wilderness. The kingdom of God New Jerusalem lifestyle is ahead of us, and nothing is behind us. The fire of God in His people will change the land. Our world will no longer be as we have known it, in the past.

Desperation will spawn Spirit-minded people of faith to bring forth the will and plan of God on earth as it is in heaven. The dark clouds of adversity are for the destruction of evil. Not one bit of the coming judgment is for punishment of sin. It is for the cleansing of the sons of God and then the planet by removing evil. All who will turn to God with their whole hearts will be cleansed and become kingdom seekers. All who are cleansed will enter the New Jerusalem and nothing shall enter that defiles.

This is the work of our Mighty God, Christ Jesus, Lord and King - ruling and reigning in His Body – His mighty army of ordinary people who are crucified with Christ and in whom Christ Jesus now lives.

Can you feel the ignition of this in your spirit?

If we can sense the excitement of ignition, it can soon break through into our souls and transform who we are. If we cannot really believe this now, we will in the desperation of the cleansing fire of the rushing mighty roaring wind of God dissolving the evil of pride and loftiness of man on earth.

Get ready for what seems like a new Bible.

With each layer of fresh revelation it seems that suddenly the Bible says things that we never saw before. The written word comes alive with fresh understanding as Spirit God unveils our eyes to truth beyond what we have seen. Pseudo truths we have been taught fade and are clarified or replaced with further truth from the same Bible we have read all of our lives. Digging into the Hebrew and Greek language behind our English translation uncovers and confirms even more reality of the written words from God.

Until there is a desire for more of God, the kingdom word remains veiled in our minds. Until we are ready we are not given ears to hear.

Mat 13:10-11:  And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?" He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

They may hear the word of salvation or being born again but will not hear the word of the kingdom, until they are hungry for more of God and are willing to lay down or [with God’s help] deal with the hindrances to hearing the word of the kingdom as pictured in Mat. 13:19-23.

Preparation to receiving ears to hear the word of the kingdom can include healing from past wounds pictured as hardened heart soil – getting rid of rock hard religious convictions pictured as rocks in the heart soil – and eradicating the desire for the things of this world and the deceitfulness of riches pictured as thorn bushes in the heart soil. When good heart soil is cleared and softened the seed of the word of the kingdom can be received and begin growing a kingdom of God lifestyle. For more on this see “Overcoming Life On A Small Planet” “Chapter 15, The Heart Tree”

Brokenness is often part of the preparation of the heart. Until we fail in our fleshly attempts at living life it may not be easy to lay aside and give up our strength to get things done and make things happen that seem good to us. Until we experience the emptiness and lack of the ability of our religion to help us, it may be hard to truly seek God for kingdom reality.

In this age of expanding kingdom revelation, individuals and nations that will not respond to the Lord’s words to “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness” will be brought to a very low state by judgment for cleansing. The things we previously strove for will be added, if we will truly seek first the kingdom of God.

Mat 6:33:  "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 12/30/2010 at 7:23am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 12/29/2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Amen!

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/30/2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 12/30/2010:

Many of you, My people, have been trying to rescue things of the past that are no longer working or relevant to your life. It's been like trying to rescue a drowning man tied to an anchor; it is not going to work, and has the possibility of taking you down as well. Don't be afraid to let go and be released from things that represent bondage to you, says the Lord. It is time for you to be free and to celebrate liberty!

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/30/2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

I awoke from a dream that became a vision. In the dream I went back to a place that somehow I knew I had been long before. I remembered it as a warm and happy place full of life. I found it empty of life. The windows were boarded up but things still intact inside the big house in the forest. It was as if everyone had left or died suddenly. The neighbors’ houses were also without any sign of life. It made my heart ache to see what I remembered being full of life now empty and cold.

The spiritual journey into kingdom is a one-way road. An attempted journey back to where there were once places of life will find the houses that were once filled with sounds and aromas of spiritual life now boarded up and cold. The warmth and laughter of gathering in the kitchen and living room while the delicious smells of cooking filled the air have all passed away. There is no life to be found in seeking to return to the past.

The houses that yet stand are filled with the dusty furnishing of past life but only death sits in the old rocker facing the boarded up front window. The neighbors are gone. The forest growth is taking the yards where children once played. The tall trees that yet stand are overgrown and a once traveled road is becoming forest. There is no spiritual life there and nothing to return to.

Kingdom seekers are no longer suitable to exist in the past or the ways of the past. Our clothing has changed (robes of real righteousness). Our lives have changed (real holiness). The Lord is not in the past. Life is not in the past or its ways. An attempt to go back would lead to the same end that has come to the people and places of the past. Kingdom development cannot be sustained in the environment of an era that has past. The spiritual New Jerusalem is ahead of us and not behind us. Life is ahead. The glory and peace of God are ahead. In the kingdom lifestyle ahead, there is provision, blessing, righteousness, peace beyond understanding, and joy unspeakable and full of glory.

The land in front of us is like the Garden of Eden, and behind us is a desolate wilderness. The kingdom of God New Jerusalem lifestyle is ahead of us, and nothing is behind us. The fire of God in His people will change the land. Our world will no longer be as we have known it, in the past.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/31/2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Many people have been seeing 1111, I received these are the four living creatures that when we are in Christ and he is in us , that surround you and I that ARE seated and standing in the heavenlies in Christ !

I have arrived ! 1111

Now I see through all 7 eyes ,

The truth be told in fullness not in part , 2 Peter 1:2-8

Everything from its beginning its start ,

In its entirety all the way through ,

From its purpose and calling to the crown he gives me and you ,

A True Apostle a Friend of  GOD ,

I have been given his scepter and I carry his rod , ( numbers 21:18 )

So now all that is left to do ,

Is to instruct others how they may to ,

Walk in a oneness with God as a friend ,

From the beginning to the end . . .

For nothing else matters but him in me ,

And being one with the Father for all eternity , 8

Numbers 21:18 (New Living Translation)

18 Sing of this well,
      which princes dug,
   which great leaders hollowed out
      with their scepters and staffs.”

Zechariah 3:8-12 

8 ‘ Hear, O Joshua, the high priest,
      You and your companions who sit before you, For they are a wondrous sign; 
 For behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH. 
  9 For behold, the stone That I have laid before Joshua: 
 Upon the stone are seven eyes.
      Behold, I will engrave its inscription,’
      Says the LORD of hosts, 

‘ And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.10 In that day,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘ Everyone will invite his neighbor
      Under his vine and under his fig tree.’”

Zechariah 4:9-14 

“ The hands of Zerubbabel
      Have laid the foundation of this temple;[a]
      His hands shall also finish it.
      Then you will know
      That the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you.
       10 For who has despised the day of small things?
      For these seven rejoice to see
      The plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.
      They are the eyes of the LORD,
      Which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth.”

11 Then I answered and said to him, “What are these two olive trees—at the right of the lampstand and at its left?” 12 And I further answered and said to him, “What are these two olive branches that drip into the receptacles[b] of the two gold pipes from which the golden oil drains?”
13 Then he answered me and said, “Do you not know what these are?
And I said, “No, my lord.”
14 So he said, “These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth.”

Revelation 5:5-7 (New King James Version)

5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose[a] its seven seals.”
6 And I looked, and behold,[b] in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version