Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Jewels from the River: Nations Will Come To Your Light Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Judy Bauman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/13/2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Jewels from the River: Nations Will Come To Your Light

Judy Bauman 

www.thefathersloveim.org

thefatherslove@yahoo.com

January 11, 2011

Nations will come to your light!

As I was journaling on the 9th of this month, I suddenly saw myself standing at a bend of the River.  The last time I was here it was pitch dark, but today it is so bright my natural eyes would be blinded. (lastpost)  The light dancing on the River is so brilliant and dazzling!  Every ripple in the water is magnified as it reflects beams of light.  It reminds me of when the sunlight hits the facets on a diamond and its refracted light is seen on nearby surfaces.  The River is lit up and reflects glimmering light on nearby trees and rocky cliffs.  It is beautiful; however, I do have to allow my eyes, even spiritual eyes, to adjust to such brilliance.  I think of a song and cannot help but sing aloud:

You are Beautiful, Marvelous, Excellent, Radiant

I am astounded by Your brilliance

The One who is Faithful and True are You

The One who is Faithful and True – are You

As I sang, it sounded like many voices joined me, but I look around and don’t see anyone.  The Lord reminds me of the revelation that believers are all seated together in Christ and the voices I heard were saints all over the world worshipping God in spirit and truth.  Pondering this while looking at the River, it seemed that each light I saw bouncing off the water represents those who carry His light.  They are in the flow of the River – the flow of what God is saying and doing.  They go where He tells them to go even when it feels like they are being swept away.

I see the Lord caring for each light and I stand as a witness that the light is carrying God’s brilliance.  These are the ones who bring the Light of the world to the ends of the earth.  They flow with the will of God and they flow with the Word of God; they rest as they know He is the One who carries them.

I ask the Lord if He would speak a word of encouragement to His “Light-carriers” and He says,

“Tell those who carry My light (i.e.: My love, My hope, My peace, My righteousness, My word) that they must stay where I Am flowing.  If they move to the edge, they will be caught in an eddy and eddies run contrary to the flow of the River (which is contrary to My will).  It takes a huge amount of effort to free oneself from an eddy.  This is also where debris gets trapped.  Debris represents the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches.  In the eddy one is trapped with and defiled by such things.

“They must stay in the midst of the flow of My flow and if they do, they will shine with the light of My glory.  They will continually be My Light-bearers.  This also requires them to rest in Me and allow Me to carry them to the fulfillment of their destinies. There are individual and corporate destinies and they work hand-in-hand.  I say again, “Arise shine for your light has come – the glory of the Lord has risen upon you and will appear around you. Nations will come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

Scriptures to ponder:

Isaiah 60:1-3; Psalm 19; John 4:23, 24; 9:5; Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 4:19; Ephesians 2:6

Bill Evans

Posted: 01/13/2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Michele Hay

Posted: 01/13/2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

[Tell those who carry My light (i.e.: My love, My hope, My peace, My righteousness, My word) that they must stay where I Am flowing...

(undefiled by the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches...)

I say again, “Arise shine for your light has come – the glory of the Lord has risen upon you and will appear around you. Nations will come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising.]

The Lord wants to use us to be lights...to reflect His love and light and to bring words for Him...but He can only do that I believe He is saying...if we keep Him first!! in our hearts and lives.

One day the Lord gave me that word...about kings coming to the brightness of your rising...in my quiet time. And I got up and went out and ended up within half an hour standing next to a former President's wife...and having an encouragement for her. I can tell you I am a stay at home mommy...not someone who hangs around with President's families...it was a devine appointment. This is a good encouragment...stay close to Jesus in the river of his love and He can use us to reflect His love and purposes.

michele

Judy Bauman

Posted: 01/13/2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Yes Michele!  We are ordinary people doing extraordinary things with God ... just because we can!!! 

I completely relate to this and am so happy that you were there to give that word of encouragement to her.  A couple of years ago the Lord spoke a similar thing to me - that it was personal.  I tend to think of things like this for other but not for myself. He set it up for me to meet the Queen of Buganda.  I met her in her office and was able to greet her, give her the Bibles I had engraved for her and the king, and tell her some wonderful encounters I had with "her" people. It was God showing Himself strong and true. 

There is never a dull moment in Christ!

Judy 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version