Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: CBN’s Pat Robertson with Terry Meeuwsen: Pat Robertson’s Prophecies for 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
kelly Tuller

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/18/2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

CBN's Pat Robertson with Terry Meeuwsen:
Pat Robertson's Prophecies for 2011

Below are transcribed words from a TV interview with Pat Robertson and Terry Meeuwsen about the year 2011 and what the Lord has spoken to Pat.

Used by permission from Christian Broadcasting Network:

Terry Meeuwsen: We always look forward to this time of the year because you go up to the mountaintop before the first of the year and spend some time alone with the Lord, and in prayer, and God gives you some insight into things.

Pat Robertson: Well, sometimes I have had things that have been so spot on it's almost frightening; other times I say, well, I put these things out tentatively to see if this is what the Lord has. I'm not some kind of a psychic so I want everybody to understand that, but I ask God for direction and He very graciously gives it to me from time to time. But, here are some of the highlights of what I felt that He told me over an extended period of time. I'm gonna share more of this with our staff, but, here goes, and take it for what you feel... and, this is what I'm writing and what I'm saying this is what the Lord said:

"Your country is in grave peril. The leaders have hearkened to the demands of interest groups and have led your nation into bankruptcy. In two years will come a time of reckoning" - it's not now, but it's gonna be two years from now. "Your creditors will demand payment and there will not be enough to satisfy their claims. Your currency will shrink in value, your bonds will lose value, people on fixed incomes will suffer, unemployment will escalate, and there will be turmoil."

And God says, "I will protect My people," but He says, "warn them now about what is coming – tell them to get out of debt and restrict purchases NOW." Because you know, if you own your house and you have whatever you have and there's no debt against it, you get to keep it regardless of what happens. But if you have debt against it, you lose.

Well the Lord said, "My glory will shine throughout the earth. Everywhere men will be seeking solutions to their problems. Many will turn to Me, many will curse and revile Me. There's going to be a division coming up," – it already is, but it'll be worse. "It will not be a time of happiness. Bitter recriminations, revolutions, increasing turmoil. In the midst of that, CBN will prosper, Regent will prosper, the ACLU will be needed as never before." And, this is...

Terry: The ACLJ.

Pat: The AC - what'd I say?

Terry: You said 'ACLU'.

Pat: Woo! No!

Terry: (laughing) Just needed to correct that.

Pat: The ACLJ – American Center for Law and Justice, "will be needed as never before." And God's going to give us extraordinary miracles. It's gonna be another good year for CBN, but it's gonna be tough for the world. So, that's the main message. The word was in 2012 the man who is going to be elected president, will preside over quote, "an impoverished nation" – it's hard to believe that could happen, but it can quickly.

Terry: Well, just as we just saw with that story on Governor McDonnell, you know, you can turn things around quickly, but things can fall just as quickly.

Pat: Well, I don't think this is, in a sense, set in stone. I mean, you know, that's just what's gonna happen if we keep on doing what we're doing.

Terry: Yeah.

Pat: And we can change, and obviously it's, it's not uh, but, that's the way it is, and it's going to be turmoil and confusion. And, you know, the Lord said wise men have offered solutions and the solutions won't work. And there's so many people who feel so proud of themselves they leave God out of the equation.

Terry: Yeah.

Pat: So that's the, but, unless we do something, uh, we're – the country's bankrupt now – is what the Lord is saying. It's now, look, you know the, we have more debts than we have uh...

Terry: Exactly.

Pat: ...ability to pay 'em. And so I think it's time that we understand that, and we've got an example from Bob McDonnell here in Virginia, that says here's the way we can fix it.

Terry: Yes.

Pat: But, it's gonna be serious, Terry. I don't think people realize, the rate of unemployment, especially with people on fixed incomes, how they're gonna be hurt, they're gonna be suffering, and there will be turmoil and bitter recriminations; and of course around the world as this strikes there'll be rioting and looting and all the stuff that goes along with economic problems.

Terry: So getting your house in order financially, getting out of debt, would be the practical things to do.

Pat: Absolutely.

Terry: And spiritually, getting tuned into the Lord.

Pat: Getting tuned into the Lord. Remember the parable of the wise and the foolish virgins, the one had extra oil. You know, for Christmas, Gordon got me a little teeny lamp about as big as what I'm showing right now (holds finger and thumb about two or three inches apart), and it was a lamp you fill with oil. And that's what the – the foolish virgins – they all had the little lamp, but obviously it runs out of oil. So there was a little vial of oil that the smart ones had with them.

Terry: To refill.

Pat: To refill when it ran out. And so, they were prepared. And people who are not prepared, but, you just know of a fact there's gonna be economic hardship. And...

Terry: Well, over and over again in the Word, it says, "Let him who has ears hear."

Pat: Yeah.

Terry: And so, it's a time for us to, you know, be open to what God's trying to say.

Pat: Well it's a realistic message; it's not a message of disaster. Although something else the Lord said, and I think this is very important, I forgot this, He said, "I am not going to let men destroy the world with nuclear bombs." And I think that is important. We worry about North Korea, we worry about Iran and so forth; the Lord is NOT going to let that happen so I think we can take that one off the table. And that's encouragement. But He did say, "I'm going to bring some judgment on people, but they'll know it's Me." It won't be the result of some...

Terry: Some man.

Pat: ...some man hand, some person who is a fanatic. He's NOT going to allow men to destroy this world with nuclear weapons. So that's...

Terry: That's an encouragement.

To view this video in its entirety click here.

Pat Robertson with Terry Meeuwsen
The 700 Club
Christian Broadcasting Network
www.cbn.com

View kelly Tuller's Profile Search for other posts by kelly Tuller
Amber Allman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/19/2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

That is interesting! When I read the line "there's going to be a division," that
really bore witness with me, because that is exactly what I heard from the
Lord about four years ago...have seen it come to pass on smaller scales, but
always felt something larger was coming.

I'd be surprised if we even had two years before this country crashes...so I
take that as an encouraging word!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version