VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Strong Words Bring Safety Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/09/2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

STRONG WORDS BRING SAFETY

Lacking true dependence upon the One true God opens yourself up to a spirit of independence, in folly and pride showing a lack of true wisdom in knowing the way you should go.  For if you spend all your time in trying to figure out how you should spend your time, spend your money, occupy yourself, and every other aspect of living, then you are showing that your worship lies not in worshiping the One true God, but in self, showing that you have not made a total commitment in serving God.

You cannot have one foot in the Kingdom of God and the other in the kingdom of darkness.  For many are deceived in thinking that you can plan out your own days.  For when you are not putting My kingdom first, then you are promoting the kingdom of darkness, and you will not prosper, you will not walk in good health, and your soul will not prosper.  For if you do not delight in seeking My face, feasting upon My word for strength and guidance, putting My will first in all things, then you are truly living a lie, and My spirit is not in you.

Yes, this is a rough word, but you must realize that you cannot fool around with the enemy, for he knows when he has legal rights to your life, and  you cannot fool him saying that you are one of Mine, and at the same time living for self.  For, My people, I am giving you a strong warning.  Many will be lost thinking that they are saved when all they had was just a pure religious experience. 

You can tell them by their fruit, and that is not to say to judge others by their outward actions, but to judge yourself in what you delight spending all your time doing.  Do you delight in seeking out the ways that please Me by putting My kingdom first in everything that you do?  Make sure you walk circumspectly for the days can be evil, and trying upon every aspect of your character.  Don't allow your conscience to become calloused.  Try the spirit to make sure it is of Me in your motives, and attitudes, and action.

Seek My face, and I will be found.  Seek My wisdom, and you will walk in My ways.  Be safe by covering your mind and your heart with the power of My blood.  Cry out for repentance, for My burden for the lost.  Pray blessings upon My people, and that they would have great grace in following Me, and walking in My ways.  Bless your neighbor, as you love yourself.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Stay faithful to My word, and I will be faithful to you.  Walk in My strength, and My peace, and most of all, My righteousness.  Be safe, My people, stay safe!

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Sathya Attota

Posted: 02/10/2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged Quote Sathya Attota

Yes, I agree and accept Sister.

Revealed the truth as it is....

Unless Gal 3:20 becomes our life style, we all wandering in these places..

Brenda Teal

Posted: 02/11/2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Very deep soul searching words

angela dubois

Posted: 02/11/2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

I KEEP HEARING BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION SOUND THE ALARM ON MY HOLY MOUNTAIN. YES THIS IS DEFINITELY A WORD FROM GOD. HES CALLING US BACK 2 HIM TOTALLY SOLD OUT FOR CHRIST. i keep seeing an infant in the womb of his mother,sheltered & protected from all the evils of this world. WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.... WE ALL SAY CHRIST IS IN ME.. THAT IS TRUE!! BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER & RUN BACK TO>>>>> US IN CHRIST...  WE HAVE DIED & OUR LIFE IS HIDDEN IN CHRIST JESUS. IN HIS WOMB, HIM TOTALLY SHINING WHILE WE ARE INSIDE OF HIM IN HIS WOMB. IF WE GET BACK TO THIS PLACE WE WILL BE SAFE  & HE WILL RULE OVER OUR FLESH. 
                                                             PRAISE GOD THANKS FOR 
                                                                   SHARING THIS,

View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version