Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Fire By Night - Glenn Jackson - Intimacy isthe key to the fullness of transition into TRUE KINGDOM LIVING AND SERVICE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/23/2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

FEBRUARY 23RD

INTIMACY WITH GOD IS THE KEY TO THE FULLNESS OF TRANSITION INTO TRUE KINGDOM-LIVING AND SERVICE

Words of Prophecy

*       My children must make the "transition" from putting their faith in "past experience" to putting their faith solely upon the revelation of My Word - in any given moment.

*       To "waver" or not to waver from the quest for My perfect Will for one's life and ministry is always based on the deepest inclination of the heart - never the "temporary" actions of the flesh [ones own understanding or preconceived notions]. For there is, indeed, a learning process in the ways of the Kingdom - and, thus, a transition to be made from the ways [mind-sets] of the world. But if one's heart is wholly given to Me - and to My highest purposes then they shall never be found wavering in My sight.

"waver" - to move one way and the other; to be uncertain or undecided; show irresolution; vacillate; to show signs of falling back; falter;

*       In these days, I am bringing my "forerunners" into perfect position - both spiritually and locationally. At times, this "transition" will cause you to experience a "seeming" disorientation that will lead you to feel a certain "discomfort" but, in reality, I am doing the necessary fine-tuning [polishing] that will, ultimately, lead you into the fullness of your precious destiny [Kingdom-position]. Truly I say to you, I will make ALL things evident in this most critical and glorious hour to those who truly love Me - those whose heart is wholly given to My highest purposes. For it is My deepest heart-desire to establish a Glorious Church in the earth - a Church without spot or wrinkle. Trust Me in ALL things for I am with you - and I will NEVER leave you nor forsake you!

*       Intimate relationship with Me [and with My Word] in the "inner chamber" [on a daily basis] is the key to a perfect obedience, and the fullness of transition from walking in the "natural" progression of things into "abiding" in the supernatural [totally empowered by the Holy Spirit in all things].

...."The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show [reveal, manifest] Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.] ....... If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home [abode, special dwelling place] with him".... John 14:21-23 The Amplified Translation

...."Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!".... Psalms 133:1 NASB

I believe that this season is truly like NO other as far as the birthing of "divine connections" [and the true spiritual environments that are its spontaneous fruit - on both a larger and smaller scale] - and many individuals throughout the earth entering into the fullness of destiny [office, spiritual and physical positioning etc]. In other words, there is a LOT at stake for a LOT of people. On top of these things, there is always the deepest work of the Cross and the intense refining [polishing] being done internally by the Holy Spirit in perfect preparation for the things that are about to manifest [unfold] in the physical realm - according to the Father's highest purpose. All of these things constitute a time of great "transition" and transition ALWAYS produces "some" degree of temporary "disorientation" [spiritually speaking] as the Father effects any necessary "change" in one's life and circumstances. One of the key aspects of transition that every child of God [in their pursuit of true Kingdom-living and service] must make at some point in their "relationships" [and that includes with God] is that they must step completely away from fear [trusting in their own strength and understanding] into the place of faith [which works through an abiding love in one's heart]. This isn't always easy simply because in the past our experiences [as far as various types of relationships go] may have been rooted and grounded [established] in fear, emotional attachment etc. BUT God, in this hour, is truly doing a marvelous work in the hearts of all those who are in right relationship with Him on a daily basis. As one is faithful to enter into that holy place [the inner chamber, the secret place of His Presence] wherein the Love of God flows freely between the Father, Jesus and themselves THEN that same Love is continually imparted to those they have been divinely connected with - regardless of any physical distance between them. This leads to spiritual impulses continually flowing from the Holy Spirit [Who is the Spirit of Love] up through the spirit man of each individual - and this, in turn, leads to spiritual thoughts and words [promptings, actions, prayers etc.] on each other's behalf. In other words, when two [or more] people are "divinely connected" [in whatever capacity] there is a spiritual link "in the spirit" that causes them to remain "inseparable" [incapable of being separated or divided] - regardless of time and space. True Covenant-relationship [on every level] is a blessing of great, great magnitude and, as one is faithful to walk this out on a daily basis [in love and obedience - ALWAYS giving the Father and His Word pre-eminence] it is certain that many other deeper "mysteries" [revelations] of the Kingdom will overtake them in the process - as the Father continues to "establish" the hearts of all those who truly love Him in this most critical and glorious hour.

"establish" - to build, or bring into being on a firm or stable basis; to show to be valid or true; prove;

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/23/2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

WOW - THIS IS ALL SO RIGHT ON TARGET -

Glenn Jackson wrote:
All of these things constitute a time of great "transition" and transition ALWAYS produces "some" degree of temporary "disorientation" [spiritually speaking] as the Father effects any necessary "change" in one's life and circumstances. One of the key aspects of transition that every child of God [in their pursuit of true Kingdom-living and service] must make at some point in their "relationships" [and that includes with God] is that they must step completely away from fear [trusting in their own strength and understanding] into the place of faith [which works through an abiding love in one's heart].

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version