Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Small Straws in a Soft Wind - by Marsha Burns Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/27/2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 4/27/11:

In a vision I saw myself standing in the middle of a bridge, and there was a strange sensation attached to being in that position. It was as though I had been disconnected or separated from the familiarity in which I find and maintain comfort. So, feeling out of pocket, I asked the Lord what this was about. This is what He said: "You are again in transition spiritually from where you have been established to the place where I will re-establish you. I am bringing you to a position of greater and tangible faith where you will be more available to the moving of My Spirit. Stay alert and do nothing apart from My leading,"

Psalms 119:133 Direct my steps by Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Was just having a conversation with Holy Spirit about my situation looking like 'a square peg in a round hole'-aint gonna happen...then I mentioned I really don't know if the cliche is, 'a round peg in a square hole or a square peg in a round hole...this is all looking in the natural, "FEELING OUT OF POCKET", as Marsha has put it here...and so I go on  walking by faith and not by sight  this day and everyday for me,,,"For I know the plans Abba Father has for me; plans to prosper me in every area of my life raising me up to walk, talk and act like Jesus...thanks for posting Stacey..."This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it; walking in joy unspeakable anfd FULL OF GLORY!"

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Gayle - you are not alone in this place lady.  I have been right there with you.  I was so encouraged by this word from Marsha. 

Another level of letting go of the old and embracing the will of the Father in our lives to be divinely positioned and made ready - available and listening - dependent on Him.

Marsha Burns wrote:

Psalms 119:133 Direct my steps by Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me.

tina henry

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged Quote tina henry

I HAD A VISION OF CROSSING OVER A BRIDGE WHAT WAS BEHIND WAS DARK AND ALSO OVER. I WALKED THE REST OF THE WAY ACROSS THE BRIDGE AND I WAS IN A BIG BEAUTIFUL GREEN LUSH FIELD AND I HEARD THE LORD SAY A LARGE SPACIOUS PLACE AND I STOOD THERE AND LOOKED AROUND AND FELT THE BEAUTY OF IT , BUT I ALSO FELT VERY LOST WITH NO SENSE OF DIRECTION AND SO I CAME ON OPEN HEAVEN ASKING PEOPLE FOR A WORD, BUT THE LORD SAID YOUR IN A NEW PLACE JUST WAIT ON ME. YOU SEE GOD HAS PLACE A TRUMPET IN MY HAND AND IT TIME FOR ME TO WARN THE NATIONS. IF ANYONE IS HEARING ANYTHING ELSE I WELCOME YOUR INSIGHTS  THANKS TINA

Edited by tina henry on 04/27/2011 at 10:48am
View tina henry's Profile Search for other posts by tina henry
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Thanks for the confirmation Stacey-somehow I'm not as excited as I should be,,,LOL,,,my flesh is screaming out, "NO MORE CHANGES"!  But, "He who has started a good work in me will complete it."  Had a 'breakthrough' on the 23rd and was rejoicing in my new found joy! BAM! Here comes more 'changes'-LOL-I know my joy level is not to be dependant on my circumstances and situations in the natural-working on rejoicing for/in each day-getting the Mind of Christ and the Wisdom of God manifesting as a flow instead of my flesh dominating as a 'badly clogged engine'...LOL-i am praising the Lord anyways and running the enemy of my soul off by speaking, sometimes shouting, the Living Word!  God bless you ALL as this transition is changing us from GLORY TO GLORY!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/28/2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Tina Henry wrote:
BUT THE LORD SAID YOUR IN A NEW PLACE JUST WAIT ON ME. YOU SEE GOD HAS PLACE A TRUMPET IN MY HAND AND IT TIME FOR ME TO WARN THE NATIONS

Obey the voice of the Lord. 

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/28/2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Yes Gayle - The Living Word. 

I pray that He will arise and shine within You and without - to all that surrounds you today (and any others).  He has made you MORE than a conqueror and you can do all things through Him.  You can hear His voice leading you because I AM resides in you and HE IS your commander.  The Prince of Peace, the King of Salem (Melchizedek), the God of Peace shall crush the enemy under your feet.  Wherever the soles of your feet tread is yours today in His Kingdom because He is the King of your heart. 

There is no anxiety or fear in the Kingdom of heaven.  There is rest.  The rest of faith.  Crossing over into rest.  Our flesh does not like rest because it always wants to do something.  I am preaching to myself here :)

Marsha Burns wrote:
I am bringing you to a position of greater and tangible faith where you will be more available to the moving of My Spirit. Stay alert and do nothing apart from My leading,"

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version