VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Come under my Rain! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/08/2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Come under my Rain!

While in God's presence this morning, the Lord reminded me with Noah's story and how in times of normal life, nothing significant, no alarm has been sound on that specific moment, the flood came! All the people who has been ready and prepared because of their obedience to the Lord and his commandments has been saved. Genesis 6 & 7

Noah preserved LIFE on earth because of his obedience to the Lord! For he didn't take lightly what the Lord has been telling him and commanding him to do! With his obedience and walk with the Lord he preserves life, not only for himself and his family, but for the whole earth!!!

Noah did not wait to see something significant taking place in the nature so he will start building the ark and obey the Lord! But he heard the word from the Lord and obeys instantly!

22Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he. Genesis 6:22

5And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. Genesis 7:5

This needs to be our attitude all the time toward the word of God and his commandments! You can't obey in part, and you need to walk with the Lord in total and complete obedience!

We need to make sure that we are building on the ROCK! It is time to check our foundation, check our roots and deal with what ever in not GOD there! You know what you can expect from the tree by knowing the health of its roots!! Check your foundation and make sure that you are building on the ROCK! So what ever happen, your home will be standing still and nothing, absolutely nothing is going to shake it or turn it down!

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24

25The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.  Matthew 7:25

The Lord will come back by sudden and his coming will be FINAL! No other chance after that will be given for returning back or fixing the cracks of the foundations of our homes! We still have the NOW time and we need to be FOCUS and heed his voice!

I heard the Lord saying " Awake, awake my bride and know that this is a time of remembrance!, shake the dust of the world off you and be washed with my rain! It's time for Rain of Salvation, Rain of Restoration, Rain of Healing, Rain of Provision, and Rain of Refreshment.  Come under my rain and be washed, be renewed, be healed, and be refreshed...I am pouring My Rain, are you ready to receive, are you coming?"

For couple weeks now, I've been seeing, in the spirit, the rain pouring out from heaven even when I am sitting in my office working! It is there all the time and it has been raining like crazy here in South Dakota too.....

Steven Bliss

Posted: 06/08/2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

((:

Yes, let it rain

Let it rain

let it rain!

View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/08/2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Yes Steven......Amen!

Bless you  brother!

Michele Hay

Posted: 06/09/2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

amen!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/09/2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Tell you what, here in the State of Washington, west of Cascade mountains in particular, we've experienced sooo much rain that those who dont know God were asking if 'another ark needs to be built'?  lol-we have had 'liquid sunshine'(this is what folks from here call rain-lol) coming down in droplets the size of quarters-literally...the change we've seen is instead of the clouds  socking us in for days at a time we actually have sunbreaks between the terrential rains-but rain we got, like crazy! Cant say as I'm "singing in the rain"; however, as the rain sure greens things up in the natural I'm so encouraged to read this post, "Come Under My Rain/Reign" is the way Holy Spirit had me to see it.  Love you ALL

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/09/2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Will Gayle, Let me tell you, I LOVE the way that you see it :)

To tell the truth here, I am getting bothered by the rain all the time and I am just waiting sunny days to come,  but what the Lord showed me is so encouraging!

Bless you richly in Jesus name...

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/12/2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Maryam Ziadat wrote:
I heard the Lord saying " Awake, awake my bride and know that this is a time of remembrance!, shake the dust of the world off you and be washed with my rain! It's time for Rain of Salvation, Rain of Restoration, Rain of Healing, Rain of Provision, and Rain of Refreshment.  Come under my rain and be washed, be renewed, be healed, and be refreshed...I am pouring My Rain, are you ready to receive, are you coming?"

For couple weeks now, I've been seeing, in the spirit, the rain pouring out from heaven even when I am sitting in my office working! It is there all the time and it has been raining like crazy here in South Dakota too.....

Thanks for the post Maryam.  More confirmation here in Colorado.  Just returned from a trip away and we had a great rainfall during the week - the gardens have grown about 8" in vegetation and all is flowering and producing.

Look for the goodness of God in the midst of the trials and the difficulties.  Believe in His promises and thank Him for his great mercy, grace, healing and provision in all things.  Belive it.  Proclaim it.  Expect it. 

Maryam Ziadat wrote:
I am pouring My Rain, are you ready to receive, are you coming?"

Hallelujah!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/12/2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Look for the goodness of God in the midst of the trials and the difficulties. Believe in His promises and thank Him for his great mercy, grace, healing and provision in all things. Belive it. Proclaim it. Expect it. Stacey!

Thanks much Stacey for your encouraging spirit :) Love what you shared with us!!! God is amazing, bless his Holy Name!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version