Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Cost of Being A Prophet Part 2 by Mark Pavlot Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Mark Pavlot

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/15/2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

The Cost of Being A Prophet Part 2

In the first part of the message...Part 1...we looked at the cost of being a prophet as compared to how one may see the bringing in of the kingdom. It is and was brought forth by the prophetic word. The continual weekly reading of the law and the prophets in the temple  had little effect on the traditions of the priests.

"The law and the prophets were until John: from that time the gospel of the kingdom of God is preached, and every man entereth violently into it" (Luke 16:16). "From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and men of violence take it by force" (Matthew 11:12). It "suffereth violence." That does not simply mean that it permits of violence. It really means that it calls for violence, and it is those of violence that take it by force. Luke puts it "entereth violently".

Here is the spirit of citizenship in that Kingdom - "by force". Why? This is not merely an appeal to be in earnest - though it certainly includes that, seeing what a tremendous thing this Kingdom is, and what an immense loss will be suffered if we do not take it seriously. But you see, the Lord Jesus is speaking as in the midst of things which are constantly opposing. There is a man-made whole organized system, expressing tremendous prejudice. He said to them on one occasion: "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye shut the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye enter not in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering in to enter" (Matthew 23:13). There is everything, from devil and men, to obstruct; to enter in requires violence. If you can be hindered, you will be hindered. If you are going to be easy-going, you will give antagonistic forces all the ground that they want in order to put you out. Daniel saw saints in future days actually defecting from the kingdom of God (Daniel 11).

That is why I pointed out that it is not only a once-for-all entering into the Kingdom, but it is a continuous entering. The Kingdom is so much bigger than conversion. Of course, if you are going to be saved at all - I mean saved initially - you will have to mean business for that. You will have to make it a desperate matter, because there will be everything to stop you. But the Kingdom means a very great deal more than merely getting into it, far more than being converted. There is a great deal more in the purpose of God for our lives than we have ever imagined, and if we are to enter into that, violence has to characterize us. We must desperately mean business, and come to the place where we say: 'Lord, I am set upon all that Thou dost mean in Christ. I am set upon that, and I am not going to allow other people's prejudices or suspicions or criticisms to get in the way; I am not going to allow any man-made system to hinder me; I am going right on with Thee for all Thy purpose. I am going to do violence to everything that would get in the way.' It calls for violence, and we have to do a lot of violence to get all that God wills for us.

Oh, how easily many lives are side-tracked, simply because they are not desperate enough! They are caught in things which limit - things which may be good, that may have something of God in them, but which none the less are limiting things, and do not represent a wide open way to all God's purpose. The only way for us to come into all that the Lord means - not only into what we have seen but into all that He has purposed - is to be desperate, to be those of violence; to be those who say, 'By God's grace, nothing and no one, however good, is going to stand in my way; I am going on with God.' Have that position with the Lord, and you will find that God meets you on that ground.

No men - not even Paul himself - knew all that they were going to know. Paul was constantly getting fuller unveilings of that unto which he was called. He received something fairly strong and rich at the beginning; then, later, he was shown unspeakable things (II Corinthians 12:4). He was growing in apprehension. But why? Because he was a man of violence. God meets us like that.

"With the perverse thou wilt shew thyself froward" (Psalm 18:26).

Are you like that? Well, if we are passive, there is everything to be lost; if we mean business, there is everything to be gained. The Lord make us men and women like that, lest we be numbered among those of whom it is said that they "have ears to hear, and hear not" (Ezekiel 12:2).

Two personal stories. When I was in my teens and first saved after receiving the baptsim of the Holy Spirit, I was attending this pentecostal fellowship. I was intrigued by the prophetic word that came forth from this dear elderly sister in the Lord. The word that flowed from her was a direct connection from the Holy Spirit. The expression in prophecy too much for the description of a few words, the unction had a way in which to point out where you were in contrast and what the Lord would say to the believers in how to approach Him. (i.e. true prophecy always points to the Lord, not just in the Thus says the Lord, however, but in the place where He is exalted). John said as a Prophet, Behold the Lamb of God, Elijah said; 1Kings 18:24  And you call upon the name of your god, and I will call upon the name of the LORD, and the God who answers by fire, he is God." And all the people answered, "It is well spoken."

The other personal story is about one time when I was at a convention when my wife was still alive with a rather large crowd. It was the Saturday service and we were asked to take care of the nursery responsibilities. No small task when you have a little over 300 persons attending, but I thought no matter we would be able to hear the service as well. To my dismay the speaker in the nursery section was not up to par, therefore we could not hear the service very well even amongst the children carrying on. Having functioned in the office for many years I suddenly heard the voice of the Lord within my spirit who said to go into the chapel service and grab my former Pastor and another prophet/pastor friend of mine who was speaking and send them to India. Okay Lord, so in front of 300 people you want me to leave the nursery and commission these men advanced in years in the Lord and send them to India?

I said to my wife, I will be right back. So I walked into the service, grabbed the speaker friend and my former Pastor and joined them together with a word from the Lord to go to India. As I finished the speaker said to me, I was just thinking what a time it would be if I took Mark's Pastor and we went to India together. Some months later, they went and were used by the Lord for some time over there. However they split up after a while and I was grieved because I felt from the Lord that they would have been more effective had they stayed together. What a learning curve about obedience I learned back then.

Revelation 22:6-10 - And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place." And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me, but he said to me, "You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God." And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.

God is not allowing us to take up things and subjects. If we are under the Holy Ghost, He is going to make us prophets; that is, He is going to make the prophecy a thing that has taken place in us, so that what we say is only making vocal something that has been going on, that has been done in us. God has been doing it through years in strange, deep, terrible ways in some lives, standing at nothing, touching everything; and the vessel, thus wrought upon, is the message. People do not come to hear what you have to teach. They have come to see what you are, to see that thing which has been wrought by God. What a price the prophetic instrument has to pay!

In short, we are ever seeing that there is a definite contrast to the way in which the Lord JESUS differentiated between the false and true prophets. If you were to look within the Scriptures you would see that the false most generally seek for the praises of men why the true seek to point to the Lord Jesus Christ within the realms of edification, exhortation, and comfort lies the pattern preceded by having a vision of clarity. I struggle with some of the superficial prophecy I see, not as a way of being judgmental, for the prophetic is often determined as a benchmark in the house of the Lord, where the depth of the prophetic is most often calibrated by two things; the depth of worship, and the sobriety of the servant.

Look at John's gospel and letters;

1 John 1:1-4- That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life-- the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us-- that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete.

Revelation 1:1-3 - The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

We learn that the scriptures teach us that by the mouth of two or three witnesses in order for a thing to be established. The Lord Jesus taught His witness was true because of the witness of His Father;

John 8:17-18 Yea and in your law it is written, that the witness of two men is true. I am he that beareth witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Everything begins there in the way of spiritual understanding, because this statement of the Lord Jesus indicated that a new dispensation was being inaugurated which was different from that which the disciples had expected from the teaching of the prophets. This was the dispensation of the Holy Spirit, and they were going to discover that the Holy Spirit had meanings about the Old Testament prophecies which they had never imagined were there.

Not until the Holy Spirit took hold of the Word of God did they know the prophets at all. And then we shall see that when He really took hold of the Scriptures and began to apply them and open them up and give the Divine meaning, things happened which not only were unexpected but were utterly contrary and opposed to the fixed mentality of the disciples, and which required a complete shattering of their mentality, the abandonment of established positions on their part.

See Acts 1:6-8 - So when they had come together, they asked him, "Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

It is tremendously challenging if the Holy Spirit gets hold of the Word of God and then gets hold of us. There are going to be revolutionary changes in our whole outlook and procedure, and this book of the Acts is just full of that.

To be continued...Part 3...Prophets in the Last Days

from an old scout,

Blessings,

Mp

Edited by Mark Pavlot on 06/17/2011 at 1:35am

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/15/2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Mark, I enjoyed reading this and been blessed tremendously by it. I wonder though how can I get a hold of part 1. I can tell that you have alot to teach the body of christ and I am one who has been blessed by this for a while now through Open Heaven forum.

The Lord spoke to me before couple months about the same verses that you shared in the begining of this teaching about us being passiontly seeking the kingdom of God, doing whatever needed- In the Lord- to get a hold of it and all the promises of God! I remember that I posted it here in Open Heaven!

The other thing that really touched my spirit from this teaching is " Paying the price". I remember being in the presence of the Lord one morning praying for the gifts and him showing me things in the spirit and by sudden, unexpectedly, I heard the father asking me " Mary, are you willing to pay the price?" I was really shocked, never expected him to ask such a question! I couldn't reply back quickly but after a while HIS LOVE wrapped me that I said Lord, every thing I am and everything that I have is all yours! I am not afraid of anything, If it's your calling I will be able to do it by your grace!

I Love the stories you shared with us in your words! and I am waiting for part 3 hopping to get ahold of part 1 first!

Bless you richly in Jesus name

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/15/2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Maryam,

Part 1 is in an earlier posting a few weeks earlier in May I believe...it is a blessing to hear what you're saying and an encouragement to me as much as you.

We are understanding that the qualifications we find within ourselves are often simplified by surrendering to the working of God's grace...as a matter of fact it will be the only thing that keeps us in this hour will be  the working of God's grace...
John 1:16  And from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. Grace in Greek is charis; which means gift.

Blessings,

Mp

Janine Nicole

Posted: 06/15/2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

I think the question is not so much are we willing to pay the price, but will we willingly surrender? Since there is nothing we can really "do" or "pay"..in reality we are all going to be stripped of self whether we like it or not. The sacrifice or cost is in the attitude of surrender we have through the process. Will we cling to Him or try to endure whatever process He takes us through in our own strength? All we can do is support and love one another through it and point eachother to Him
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/16/2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/16/2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Luke 14:28-29- For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he may have enough to finish it;   lest perhaps, after he has laid the foundation and is not able to finish,

Matthew 13:45  Again, the kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls; who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Psalm 110:3  Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness: from the womb of the morning, thou hast the dew of thy youth.

1Chronicles 21:24
  And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the LORD, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.

Those who are submitted one to another, especially to those others who are sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Having come through the cross as it were, they are humble, broken before the Lord, and eager to examine themselves to see if there is any evil within. They voluntarily and willfully present themselves accountable one to another. They have no ambition for self but see themselves as servants. They are willing to do their service before God in secret, making no acclaim for themselves. They do not seek for themselves "a city, and a tower, ...and a name" (Gen. 11:4).

They are without ambition to increase themselves in power, position, or riches. They are not interested in building churches and memberships for themselves, devising programs, or gaining reputation and titles. They have no agenda of their own. They only want and pursue what God wants. While they are genuinely submitted one to the other in the Spirit, they are not motivated by the fear of man but by their reverence for God Almighty.

They no longer base their own lives on the symbol but upon their relationship with the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ. They are so identified with Him that, when they present their own lives as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto God (Rom. 12:1), it is as though they are presenting the Person Himself. Being in relationship with God this way, they will come to know Him, not just know about Him—to understand Him and His ways, to trust Him, to have love and affection for Him, to fear Him, to respect Him, and to obey Him. An inseparable bond is formed between Him and them.

The interest of these is to seek only more and more of Jesus. They are those for whom it could be said by their life and power "that they had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13). They are not centered upon themselves in any way but are centered and focused upon Jesus and His will. They identify with His plans and purposes in all eternity.

Edited by Mark Pavlot on 06/16/2011 at 4:56am

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/16/2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Wow Mark! another wonderful, deep thing to say about SUBMISSION!

I Love this so much and I will quote this of what you wrote :

While they are genuinely submitted one to the other in the Spirit, they are not motivated by the fear of man but by their reverence for God Almighty.

The interest of these is to seek only more and more of Jesus. They are those for whom it could be said by their life and power "that they had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13). They are not centered upon themselves in any way but are centered and focused upon Jesus and His will. They identify with His plans and purposes in all eternity.

AMEN & AMEN ........

Lord I surrender and submit all to you!!!!

Janine Nicole

Posted: 06/16/2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Thank you for sharing that last post Mark! I "get" that far better than the other one! All I mean is it's speaking a language I understand better!

"They no longer base their own lives on the symbol but upon their relationship with the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ. They are so identified with Him that, when they present their own lives as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto God (Rom. 12:1), it is as though they are presenting the Person Himself. Being in relationship with God this way, they will come to know Him, not just know about Him—to understand Him and His ways, to trust Him, to have love and affection for Him, to fear Him, to respect Him, and to obey Him. An inseparable bond is formed between Him and them.

The interest of these is to seek only more and more of Jesus. They are those for whom it could be said by their life and power "that they had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13). They are not centered upon themselves in any way but are centered and focused upon Jesus and His will. They identify with His plans and purposes in all eternity."

That's an intimacy (cost/price) I can understand!!

I think I was stumbling abit on what you shared here:

"The only way for us to come into all that the Lord means - not only into what we have seen but into all that He has purposed - is to be desperate, to be those of violence; to be those who say, 'By God's grace, nothing and no one, however good, is going to stand in my way; I am going on with God.' Have that position with the Lord, and you will find that God meets you on that ground."

I certainly understand that passion for God (not allowing any idols before Him). At the same time, it's important to remember that it is not God's will that any should perish. We should not only want God's eternal best for ourselves, but also for our neighbor. When we leave all and "hate"  father, mother, son, daughter, etc.. for the Lord Jesus. It's not in the same sense as when a human does it for selfish reasons (to attain worldly riches, etc..). When we do this for God it should leave salt in the mouths of those we walk away from for the Lord. It is in hopes that they too will have the same hunger and thirst to know and experience God's love as we are experiencing it. That they will see the contrast of the false kingdom of the world as opposed to the true Kingdom of God which is all of those things and that intimacy you just described. When we are that one with Him, we understand that as His word reveals God desires to be all and in all, He desires that none should perish and He is calling us to be partners with Him in that.

1 Corinthians 15

20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.”[a] But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

1 Timothy 4:9-11

9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. 10 For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach,[a] because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. 11 These things command and teach

2 Peter 3:

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Sometimes, I think much of the church forgets the ultimate heart of the Father. This is not directed toward you or anyone here, I know you are not saying that!

As you said:

"They are not centered upon themselves in any way but are centered and focused upon Jesus and His will. They identify with His plans and purposes in all eternity."

God definately makes it clear that his will and desire is that none should perish, it grieves me that much of the church does not reflect this same desire. I know there are definately times I fall short of that! I pray that I/we would be that living sacrifice..it is a very high cost, and not at all easy! And I/we definately can't do it apart from Him at all!!

Edited by Janine Nicole on 06/16/2011 at 2:41pm
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/16/2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Oh the wondrous works of Christ I see...
a greater working He has bestowed upon me...
this love it bears the cross so deep,
as He gently calls my heart does weep...
extracting from my soul all that corrupts from within...
He ever shows me those that are dying in their sins...
do not dismay as to your breaking My son...
for your life broken will they then see the One...
ever is His love so pure...
that He would give the grace to endure...
and so my sister and brother to you...
the way of His love will break forth from you...
and you will touch the lives of those you see...
when you have given your all for Me...

by
Mp
6/16,/2011

from an old scout,

Blessings,

Mp  

Edited by Mark Pavlot on 06/17/2011 at 5:50am

Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/16/2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yes Lord, my heart desire is, that everyone that looks at me sees JESUS! TY, my Brother, & Blessings to you & yours.

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Mark, I belive it was what I read on this word of yours! I am fasting today and while praying I heard my self singing, the song continues even while driving my car to work! God knows, that I even missed my route totaly taken by this song that I was singing.....Thought to share it with you  and thank you for what you are blessings us with !

The cry of the Lover!

I want you Jesus, I want you..

Give me more of you Jesus, More of you!

It’s no longer the gifts!

It’s no longer the anointing!

It’s no longer Heaven, it’s you! Only You Jesus!!

NO desires for power, no desires for crowns

No desires for the throne, it’s you, I want you!

I lay…… Everything,

I give….. Everything,

But not the blessed hope of being like you Jesus!

But not my father’s desire of being Like you Jesus!

I want more of you…….I want all of you!

It’s no more, who I am. It’s no more, what I am!  It is all, who you are, It is all who you are JESUS!

I want you, More of you, this is all what I desire!!

It’s only you, who will fulfill my heart’s desires!!

My king, my love, In the name of your Love, grant me my desire!

Give me more of you, give me all of you and let me get lost in you and there I will be found!!!

Thank you my Love! Thank You Jesus!

lisa owens

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Wow! Paying the Price! God was just talking to me about that last week. I think of Jesus, He paid a price. Martin Luther King paid a price... one time i was watching a documentary about this pastor who had a church in one of the worst cities in the world. The pastor began to pray that God turn the city around. Long story short, The Lord used Him mightily-- the city was turned around dramatically  by the power of the Holy Spirit,but it cost the pastor his life. The pastor was killed by a gangster who hated the work that the pastor was doing. If you are asking God for big things then expect to pay a big price. That is soooo TRUE! Gos was just saying this to me. But everybody will not pay the price. I tell ya , they wont.

View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Mark, what a wonderful poem that you shared......can I copy and paste on  my FB " Fresh Manna from Heaven group"? what ever is your answer, Thank YOU :)

Lisa! I read what you wrote in the morning and I didn't reply back to it but it didn't leave me and here I am replying back in the afternoon....

while thinking of what you wrote, John the beloved, come to my mind and i was thinking, He is the one who the Lord used to write REVELATION..He gave all of us Hope to endure till the end for the richness of God's promises and what he has prepared for his children eternally....... My question is for you " What price did John the beloved paid?"

Blessings to all of you!

lisa owens

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

What price did John the Bleloved pay? I dont know, never though about it.
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Maryam,

I had written this poem last year so I re-posted it below, yes I enjoyed your song...thanks for your input, may the Lord satisfy the hunger...blessed are they who hunger and thirst...

Lisa,

Paying the price, generally speaking has already been paid, however the Lord requires of us our all, He so jealously loves us...the Lord is the perfect gentleman...He awaits to get our attention and when it is His, He gently points out things in our lives, for correction or for deliverance, He is truly awesome...

To others: till we all come into the unity of the faith...

Mp

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33240&a mp;a mp;PN=13

Edited by Mark Pavlot on 06/17/2011 at 6:10pm

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/20/2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Good morning Mark, I will copy your song and paste on my FB ! Thanks much for your encouragements and blessings!

Yes, with John the beloved, It was different, he got the revelation of all what is coming and the special place that he had with the Lord was "LOVE" He is the beloved and we are as his pride! I so much agree on the price that the Lord wants us to give is "Our All" and I wonder, who may taste the Love of  Lord and will not be ready to give his ALL!

Bless you richly in Jesus name!

Maryam

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/20/2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Maryam,

I had just read the word the Lord had given you, awesome how He confirms...FYI...In Isaiah, the Word says...
Isaiah 52:8  The voice of Your watchmen shall lift up! They lift up the voice together; they sing aloud. For they shall see eye to eye, when Jehovah shall bring again Zion.

Blessings,

Mp

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/20/2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Mark, this verse is simply wonderful.......Thank you so much for sharing it with me. Can you please add this comment on the work it self ... It will be so much encouragement for other people too who may read the word!

I just posted your poem on FB with a picture of broken clay for the glory of God! I searched your name on FB but couldn't find it. guess you are not of FB :)

You are such a blessing Mark! Thank you my borther!

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/20/2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

I meant to say " the word" ... Sorry :)

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/20/2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

As a pun, I prefer my face in God's book...

The scripture in Isaiah 52:7-10- There is an interesting portion of the scriptures here, trying to be brief in your request Maryam;

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of them who brings good news, who proclaims peace...(read this segment of scripture) if you will; there are a few scriptures that come to mind, one of which is concerning "feet". Paul says in Romans 16:20...the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly...I Corinthians 15:20-28- talks about the last enemy under His feet...Ephesians 6 "and put on the whole armor... having your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace"...

It is in the publishing peace, when the Lord appeared to the disciples he said "Peace be unto you, receive the Holy Spirit".

In this hour the Lord is bring forth clarity in the prophetic..."the voice of the watchmen shall lift up, they lift up the Voice together...it is in clarity of seeing the purposes of the Lord coming into existence, eye to eye reflects singleness of purpose.

Paul said in his letter to the Corinthians, there are many voices in the land, but as the Voice (of the Lord) within the watchmen is brought forth, it shall declare the kingdom, The Lord has made bare His holy arm (salvation, and the message of the kingdom), in the eyes of all the nations, all the nations shall see The salvation of God.

Blessings,

Mp

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/20/2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Mark, did I ask you to be brief ? I must be miscommunicating my thoughs then! I didn't have any problems in following up with you in any of your teachings!

Thanks much for the clarification on the verses! Wonderful.........

Bless you!

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/22/2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Maryam,

No I didn't mean that you asked me to be brief...I meant I would try to be brief in sharing about the watchmen. This is a continuing subject, as the Lord is continually speaking these things to a people, there will be a clarity..."THE VOICE", again we are coming into that day...a more sure word of prophecy that you would do well to give heed...2 Peter 1
2Peter 1:17-19  For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased," we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts...

Blessings,

Mp

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/22/2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Amen

"again we are coming into that day...a more sure word of prophecy that you would do well to give heed"

Since the Lord released me into the prophtic, I was wondering, what do people really do with the prophtic word when ever they hear it, read it, or receive from someone?!! It is not to get excited over it or even shed tears when hearing it it is to go with it, uproot, rebuild, do shifts and changes and allow that word from that Lord at this specific season release, save, heal, direct or set stragey!!!! There are so many things that comes, side by side, with the prophtic word!!!

We need to PRAY AND LIVE those prophtic words out and let God change and transform not only people but cities, organizations, plans and stratigies.....

Whenever we are WITH JESUS all the time we will hear WITH JESUS what ever THE FATHER is speaking!!!! This is so vital and so important to be considered!!!!

Bless you Mark!

Janine Nicole

Posted: 06/22/2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Maryam,

you shared, "with it, uproot, rebuild, do shifts and changes and allow that word from that Lord at this specific season release, save, heal, direct or set stragey!!!! There are so many things that comes, side by side, with the prophtic word!!!"

Thank you for expressing this, because literally when something comes to me or the Lord brings something to light, I am often asking "ok Lord what do I do with this now?" It seems the knowledge there of is often lacking:(

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 06/22/2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Jeremiah 1:9 - 10 Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me, "Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.
  See, I have set you this day over nations and over kingdoms,

to pluck up
and
to break down,
to destroy
and
to overthrow,
to build
and
to plant
."

4 negatives and two positives equal prophetic ministry in operation...

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/23/2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Thank You Janine for sharing this burden with me! It has been for a while now that my soul is really consern about that! It is such a amazing blessing to be able to read, hear or have a word from the Lord but what the benifit of it if you didn't recieve it and work accordingly with it?

What ever the Lord will say He will do wether we are ready or  not? so many  biblical examples on this! but, our fathers heart is that all be saved and not perished, His prophets having HIS heart also! When ever we have a word from the father we must impress the vitality of heeding the word and do what ever needed to open doors for God's divine work to take place!

The Lord has been speaking to me those couple days about Elijah, and How he prayed to stop the rain and prayed again to bring it back!! This stand of Elijah on the authority and the power that the Lord gave him, changed so many things and left a historical impact! think about it a little bit, this is our fathers heart in using his prophets,those who are after his heart, those who are blind to every thing but his heaven and deaf but to his voice!

Prophets of the Most High Almighty God, Let us stand on his Power and Authority and prepare the way for his kingdom to completly invade the earth!!!

Bless you in Jesus name!

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/23/2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Mark, as always, you are a blessing! Thanks much for the wonderful verses from Jeremiah......

Bless you richly!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version