VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: There is a Wind of Change Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Alexa T Heyns

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/23/2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

My Beloved Children,

There is a wind of change blowing in your midst. A wind that I have caused to blow. There is much change happening all around you, in everything. Every part of your lives, My wind of change is blowing. Over the years, I have been speaking & preparing many of you. I have spoken to you of My plans. I have spoken to you of your future. I have taken you to lonely places so that you would release the things that were not of Me. I have taken you to the barren places so that you would let go of the plans that you thought were Mine. I have whispered My love to you in the darkest of hours. I have instilled in you a hope of much more than you thought possible to hope for. I have encouraged you to believe in much more than you thought I was capable of giving you. My Beloved Children now is the very moment I have been preparing you for. Can you feel My wind of change blowing?

But many many of you are misinterpreting what is happening around you. You feel the winds I have caused to blow, and see a storm. You see the rain that I have caused to fall, and see nothing but flood waters. You perceive the fire that I caused to burn, and see nothing but destruction. You hear of a drought that I have brought, and see nothing but dryness & lack. But what would you say if I told you the winds that are blowing were bringing a refreshment of My anointing & My presence. What if I told you My rain was the release of My plenty. What if I told you the fire meant the cleansing away of the old, to make way for My new. What if I proved to you that the drought was required to make way for the rain, for My release, for My blessing, for My abundance, for My promises. I am the wind. I am the fire. I am the drought and I am the rain. I am in everything. I am the God the causes the sun to shine and the rain to fall. And My rain falls upon the just and the unjust. The sun warms those that are of Me, and equally upon those who are not.   

Now is the time to cast off & throw away the mantle of disbelief that covers you like a burning cloak, scorching & blistering your flesh. For I am offering you a fresh mantle of renewal & restoration.   A mantle of fresh promises. A mantle of fresh anointing.   A fresh mantle of faith.   

I have warned you often of this time that is here. I have spoken many words through those that were willing to listen & speak in My name. Many of My obedient children have been rejected and scorned because of My words. Words that you have chosen to reject, discard & rebuke because you have not been willing to listen to Me. Words that you have failed to recognise as My voice.   Your false belief in who I am and your preconceived ideas have made you deaf to My words.    I have tried to bring correction to you because I do not desire to see you falter. I have tried to speak to you of new things because I desire for you to flourish. I have tried to bring direction to you because I desire you to live in the fullness of My plans for you. I have tried to increase your expectation not only of yourself but of Me. I have tried to encourage you to have increasing faith in Me – the God who loves you much more than you are able to understand.   

But My words have fallen on deaf ears. Instead of listening with an open heart, mind & spirit, you have rejected Me because I am doing a new thing. I AM unfolding in your midst a new destiny for My chosen ones. I chose you too, but you didn’t hear Me. You chose to reject My words because they did not fit into what you thought was of Me.   

My Beloved Children, I AM the God that loves you. I AM the God that has such amazing & awesome plans for your life. I am the God who has prepared & brought you to the edge of the land that I have promised you. The land of your forefathers.   

My blessing is raining upon you, but you will receive only in accordance to what you believe. I desire you to believe much. I desire for you to expect much. Only then, am I able to give to you.

Cast off your disbelief as if it were a sickness & a plague. I am waiting to embrace you in the newness of My love. I am waiting with great expectation, to give you everything that I want for you. For you are My beloved, and I am yours.

Edited by Alexa T Heyns on 06/23/2011 at 1:37pm
View Alexa T Heyns's Profile Search for other posts by Alexa T Heyns
Paule Smith

Posted: 06/23/2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

You are such a blessing, Alexa. Thank you for posting
this!
View Paule Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Paule Smith
lisa owens

Posted: 06/23/2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Thats sound like the Lord talking! AMEN! So true! So true!
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Janine Nicole

Posted: 06/23/2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

"God does speak- sometimes one way, and sometimes another-eventhough people do not understand it" Job 33:14 I read this today. As I was walking into work tonight the wind was gently blowing and the rain gently falling. I just now read this word and I have another puzzle piece of what God is speaking to me. A place where I could see the chaff, drought, and barreness. A placw where I needed to say goodbye to somethings. I am getting ready to see what He is doing in this situations as the slate is wiped clean of mine and others perceptions. Praying we are silent, so we can see and hear what He is doing and saying..so I/we can act accordingly. Thank you for sharing!
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 06/24/2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Alexa T Heyns wrote:

You chose to reject My words because they did not fit into what you thought was of Me.

Alexa T Heyns wrote:

I desire for you to expect much. Only then, am I able to give to you.

This is a catch 22, Alexa.  The more we expect and the more we think about the promise, then the next thing we know, we'll start thinking about how it's going to be fulfilled.  And, the more likely we fall into your first quote, of having to deal with and possibly be disappointed because the promise doesn't come in the package that we thought it should be.

However, if we stand in the distance and not really think about the promise, and just put it in the back burner, the Lord wants us to expect much more.

I am speaking for myself, but I am sure it's happening to a lot of people. 

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 06/24/2011 at 4:12am
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 06/24/2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

Firstly thanks to every one for the positive responses.

Juanita,

I hear what you are saying and all I can say is that the two parts you have quoted don't really mesh with what you have said.

Yes its not a good idea to have our ideas of just how and when God must do something. He has His own way of doing things and when we restrict God and limit Him by our very limited expectations and ideas then yes we are bound to be disappointed.

However that is not why God is saying people have rejected His word. The problem is that people have only understood what God has been speaking about in their very limited world view and basically missed the boat, or are in danger of missing the boat.

I have read so many prophetic words on this site and others that have contained some of the truth, but when I read the interpretations given, they have missed the mark by a mile. Many have perceived something of what is going on in the Spirit but have been limited by their theological world view and expectation in their interpretation and understanding.

How many times have you heard a prophecy about the blessings of God being dismissed? I couldn't even begin to count.

And have you ever tried to talk to people about God doing a new thing? People don't really like that too much either.

At the moment it is very popular to talk about the destruction of the world and economic crisis and so on. People see something of what has been occurring in the Spiritual realm, see something of the results of that in the natural and add two and two together and come up with 5.

It is time for the people of God to put aside their expectations and seek His face for the true truth about what is going on. To lay aside the idols of their heart (including the belief that we are in the end times and that God can't or won't do a new thing) and seek the truth.

Ready or not there is a change coming.

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 06/24/2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Alexa, This is such a blessing! AMEN!!!!

"My Beloved Children, I AM the God that loves you. I AM the God that has such amazing & awesome plans for your life. I am the God who has prepared & brought you to the edge of the land that I have promised you. The land of your forefathers.

My blessing is raining upon you, but you will receive only in accordance to what you believe. I desire you to believe much. I desire for you to expect much. Only then, am I able to give to you.

Cast off your disbelief as if it were a sickness & a plague. I am waiting to embrace you in the newness of My love. I am waiting with great expectation, to give you everything that I want for you. For you are My beloved, and I am yours. "

Take Us deeper Lord in Jesus name..........

Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 06/24/2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

Ahh lol thank the lord, me just the messenger...

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version