VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE APPOINTED TIME AND PLACE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/30/2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

THE APPOINTED TIME AND PLACE

Jesus prayed, "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." God's will is done in heaven, and the angels which are agents of God in heaven execute the will of God. My friend Dave Hayes from the Pacific Northwest writes: I think we'd do well to consider the angels and how they approach their roles in service to God. They know what they are and are not called to do. They know who they are and are not assigned to work with. They know the exact time to move and when to remain still. They know the territories they are responsible for and the ones that aren't given to them. How much better would we function in OUR responsibilities and callings if we acted a little more like them? This is EXACTLY what Father has in mind for His children. The agents of God on earth must know and do God's will on earth in the same manner as the angels of heaven. We can and must know our roles, what places we are given by Father, what we are to do in those places, and the right time to move and stay still.

DOING HIS WILL
Not everyone "ministering" in the name of the Lord is doing His will. Jesus clearly stated that those not doing His will DO NOT know Him. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never KNEW you. Away from me, you evildoers!'  The enemy only needs to get us doing what God is NOT doing to defeat us; even if the things we are doing are good and we are exercising a spiritual gift in it's administration. It really is all about KNOWING Him. 

THE APPOINTED TIME
We are currently in an appointed time in which the further revelation and purposes of God are being revealed for this new season. The Glory cloud is moving, and when the Spirit of God moves to bring forth new things we must be "led" by Him into the proper timing and place. The move of God of the past that was once the will of God for the church becomes a hindrance for those unwilling to leave it behind when the appointed time for it has ended. If we have come to love the move rather then our Father, we will miss His Glory and find confusion, distraction, weariness, dryness, and even sickness and death. Today is the time to find our place in Him and move according to the timing of God. Now is a time of stretching when Father asks us to go beyond places we've already known and have been comfortable with in the past. This stretching us is brought in order to increase us and our faith. We cannot hope to do His will and be increased apart from knowing Him and His voice as He moves us.

THE APPOINTED PLACE
God's blessing is not on us when we are trying to be what we are not, and trying to function in a place we are not given grace to function in. Doing God's will is not done out of obligation, fear, or "filling" a slot in a church organization. The religious mindset confuses places of ministry with holding a position in the religious church system. The source of much division and confusion in the church is a result of leaders placing people in places they do not belong, and people seeking places of influence with men apart from knowing God. Operating after this mindset is being "out of place". We will continue find ourselves at the wrong place at the wrong time if we operate out of religion, tradition, self interest, obligation, or fear. Knowing Him results in knowing His will and doing it as it is in heaven. 

THE RIGHT TIME AND PLACE
Being in the right place at the right time results from having become ONE with Father and having His heart; the heart of Love that releases Spirit life to those we are sent to.  In union with Him we will always be doing His will on earth as it is in heaven. God has not made us to merely fill a place or position on the earth, He is making US into a place in the realm of the Spirit on earth in which His heart and Glory dwell. We ARE the place of His dwelling and are being formed into His expressed image; the image of Christ. Out of being "ONE" with Him comes the grace to be in the place He has prepared for us; and also BE THE PLACE HE HAS PREPARED. Individually and corporately we are BECOMING the place of His Kingdom Habitation. We are the place of His throne and of the increase of His government there is no end. It is not so much about what we do, but what we are becoming... The transition that all who come to Him as sons is about becoming mature sons, the resting place of His glory on earth. And as sons ONE with Him, we simply do what Father is doing.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/30/2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

ABSOLUTELY AMEN KRIS!!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 06/30/2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Kriston Couchey wrote:
We ARE the place of His dwelling and are being formed into His expressed image; the image of Christ. Out of being "ONE" with Him comes the grace to be in the place He has prepared for us; and also BE THE PLACE HE HAS PREPARED. Individually and corporately we are BECOMING the place of His Kingdom Habitation. We are the place of His throne and of the increase of His government there is no end. It is not so much about what we do, but what we are becoming... The transition that all who come to Him as sons is about becoming mature sons, the resting place of His glory on earth. And as sons ONE with Him, we simply do what Father is doing.

*color emphasis mine

amen, righteousness, peace and joy in Spirit..blessed be the Name of the Lord!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 07/01/2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

AMEN TO ALL OF THIS!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/03/2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

re up