Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: God Is Releasing A War Cry On Your Behalf Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/25/2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

God Is Releasing A War Cry On Your Behalf

By Becky Porter

I see an hourglass and I hear the words, “Time is running out – it is time to get back on track.”

I see a vision of a person driving a car on the freeway and I see that they are on a “clover-leaf” and have been going around and around in a circle, unable to find the exit, but then suddenly they find it, and it’s as if they are seeing it for the very first time.  I feel this represents that for those of us who have been in a cycle of defeat and/or old and familiar habit patterns/strongholds/trials that we have been unable to break free from - we are about to receive the breakthroughs we have been looking for!

I hear the song, “His eye is on the sparrow and I know He’s watching me.”

Even when you felt all alone, overlooked, and forgotten, God has never forgotten you, no, not even for one moment, for He loves you with an everlasting love!

God sees your sacrifices, He sees your suffering, and He hears your prayers.  He has heard and He will answer.  When it seems God is silent it is easy to doubt His love for us and to wonder if He hears our prayers and cares about us.  But I want to assure you that He loves you much more than you could ever imagine.  I sense His VERY strong and passionate love for you, and a fierce protectiveness, just as a mother has for her newborn baby, or a mother bear has for her cubs – He will go to great lengths to take vengeance against the enemy for coming against you. 

I hear a war cry coming from Him – it is so loud, it is as if it is echoing through a large canyon and it can be heard for miles.  He is letting the enemy know that his time is short and vengeance is God’s, and the enemy will pay for every single time he has come against you and every single thing he has done to hurt you!

I see a vision of you coming up out of the water.  It’s as if you have been under water holding your breath, and finally you can’t take it any longer and you pop to the surface and take a huge breath of fresh air, gulping it in as if your very life depends on it.  God wants to be the very air you breathe - He wants to be your only source – your life support – your Daily Bread. He does not want any counterfeits or anything that would try and take His place.  He is a jealous lover and He desires to be your One and Only. 

I see a vision of a person looking at photographs that are framed and hanging on the walls of a hallway in their home.  I sense that they are looking back to happier times with nostalgia and longing.  I feel God is saying that He desires to bring some of us from the past into the present, and He wants us to know that He has given us a bright future and a hope, and the joy He longs to give us in our present and future is even greater than the joy we had in our past.  He has wonderful things in store for each one of us.  He does not want us to eat stale bread, no; He has fresh baked bread that He has just taken out of the oven for us.  He longs for us to eat of the goodness that He has prepared for us, (He longs to be our Daily Bread) Psalm 34:8 “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man who trusts in Him!”  I also feel the fresh bread represents the untold blessings He desires to give us (the fulfillment of His promises to us).

Just as a Chef would do when they have spent hours preparing a feast, I sense that God desires us to taste of what He has prepared – He is watching and waiting for us to take our first “bite” and it is very important to Him that we like what He has prepared.  As I write these words I sense that we do not seem to realize that He has prepared a feast in our honor - the very things He has prepared for us are not getting “eaten” – they are not being enjoyed by us.  His promises are so close that we could reach out and touch them (our deepest heart’s desires and answers to our prayers), but we don’t seem to realize it.  I sense that He desires us to press into Him – victory awaits us and is very close by, and the answer is simple – we need to eat our Daily Bread – we need to get into His Word, spend time in His presence – worship Him – ABIDE IN HIM, and give Him pre-eminence and dominion in our lives, (we need to make Him first priority), and then we will obtain the “Prize.”  Matthew 6:33 “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”

“Run the race of endurance that I have set before you – the Prize is just up ahead.  I know you have been running and running for a very long time and I know how weary you are.  At times you have wondered if you would ever finish the race and see My promises fulfilled in your life, but know that an end is in sight.  Delayed blessings test your faith, and I know how painful these delays have been for you.  Continue to trust Me in spite of what you see, feel and hear.  I AM waiting for you at the finish line – run to meet Me – I will be waiting for you with open arms and I will refresh and revive you and I will feed you and clothe you.  The Prize will be well worth every single thing you have had to endure.  I give good gifts to My children and I promise that you will love all that I have prepared for you.  Good things come to those who wait, and as you wait upon Me, not only will your strength be renewed, but you will receive those good gifts that you deeply desire, but have not yet seen. 

I love you with an everlasting love that will never tire, tarnish, or fade.  I know the number of hairs on your head.  I know everything about you and I AM with you wherever you go – I have never left your side, not even for one moment.  Even during your darkest times when you felt all alone, you were never really alone, for I was there with you, holding you, protecting you, and watching over you. 

If you let Me I will use you more mightily in your latter days than in your former - I have much work for you to do - I will use you to set the captives free.  Everything you have gone through has been preparing and equipping you for what lies ahead.  Trust Me as no other, for I am your strength and I am your cover.  The two of us will walk hand in hand and the two of us will enter My Promised Land.  Don’t look left and don’t look right, but keep your eyes on Me, and I will turn what was darkness into My marvelous light.  Lean upon Me and depend upon Me, and I will see you safely through to the other side where your harvest awaits you.

Remember, I love you with an everlasting love.  Nothing you could ever do could change the way I feel about you, or cause Me to stop loving you – I see you as pure and lovely in My sight.  The enemy would have you believe lies about yourself, but whatever he is lying to you about - that is not who you are and that is not the way I see you - you are beautiful in My sight – absolutely beautiful!  Know that an end is in sight – an end is in sight!  Things will get easier - I am going to make your crooked paths straight and your rough paths smooth and I will turn what was darkness into My marvelous Light.  Trust Me, and I will give you your heart’s desires.  Your heart’s desires and My blessings for you will join up on the same path.”

As I type this Word and am getting ready to post it, He has suddenly given me the revelation that HE is the prize, and once we realize that HE is the prize, He will then be able to release to us the other things that we deeply desire!  Thank You Lord!  Please forgive us for not giving You the honor and Pre-eminence that You so richly deserve, and for looking elsewhere for our heart's desires to be fulfilled, when You were there all along - waiting for us to recognize that YOU are the Prize - the VERY BEST PRIZE we could ever hope to have! 

Romans 12:19 NLT

Dear friends, never take revenge.  Leave that to the righteous anger of God.  For the Scriptures say, “I will take revenge; I will pay them back,” says the Lord.

1 Peter 2:9 NIV

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Matthew 7:11 NIV

If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Lamentations 3:25 NKJV

The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him.

Isaiah 42:16 NIV

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com 

Song - This Is The Air I Breathe by Darlene Zschech: 

http://youtu.be/-wPXzSZ23Bk

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Vickie Green

Posted: 07/25/2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged Quote Vickie Green

Yes  In a worship time I received......therefore NOW there is NO condemnation for those found in Christ Jesus MY LOVE COVERS ALL MY LOVE CONQUORS ALL therefore now cast off all that would hinder you from  running the race I have set before you.... for do you not know that it is to ME that you run.( it blew me away..He is at the finish line and yet He is walking within us encouraging us WOOing us at the same time. )

YES YES YES...I am learning to declare out the desires of my heart. It is the desire of my heart Lord to see the prophecy over my county fullfilled...that we will truly be the great south land of the Holy Spirit. It is the desire of my heart to see The knowledge of the Glory of the Lord to cover the earth as the waters cover the sea ( which is FULLY)..so ALL will have knowledge of HIM and His love.

Learning to fully live as a FULLY redeemed daughter of the KING.

Thank you thank you for this post....vickie

View Vickie Green's Profile Search for other posts by Vickie Green
Bill Evans

Posted: 07/25/2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Praise God Becky God bless You

Becky Porter

Posted: 07/25/2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Vickie Green wrote:

Yes  In a worship time I received......therefore NOW there is NO condemnation for those found in Christ Jesus MY LOVE COVERS ALL MY LOVE CONQUORS ALL therefore now cast off all that would hinder you from  running the race I have set before you.... for do you not know that it is to ME that you run.( it blew me away..He is at the finish line and yet He is walking within us encouraging us WOOing us at the same time. )

Vickie,

Thank you so much for sharing - it really means a lot to me - it is so exciting to hear that God spoke the same thing to you!  It is truly an honor and a privilege when God reveals Himself like that to us - isn't it?  He wants to be in intimate fellowship with each of us and He longs for us to discover that HE is the TRUE PRIZE!  I love Him SO VERY much and I am in wondrous awe of Him! 

Thank you Vickie - God bless you!

Becky

Becky Porter

Posted: 07/25/2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Bill Evans wrote:
Praise God Becky God bless You

Hi Bill,

I am SO excited to see all that God is doing - aren't you? 

God bless you, my friend!

Becky

Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 07/26/2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

Becky,

Once again THANK YOU! There are SO many very personal references in this word it could just about be a personal prophecy.

But LOL if the Lord says 'TRUST ME" one more time ..... I AM Lord I AM!!!

He IS the prize. Always has been, always will be ... seek first the Kingdom of God and then all these things will be added unto you.

God comes first in all things at all times and let Him worry about the rest.
View Alexa T Heyns's Profile Search for other posts by Alexa T Heyns
Becky Porter

Posted: 07/26/2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Alexa,

It makes me so happy to hear that this word ministered to you!  He is wonderful beyond words! 

He is moving in each of our lives.  As I write this I see a vision of a locomotive train and I hear Him saying that change swiftly approaches.  I sense that He is saying that we are to take a very active role in the changes we desire to see Him bring about in our lives - to press into Him more than ever and to begin to decree and declare His Word over our lives and to spend intimate time with Him - worshipping and adoring Him and spending time in prayer - not just asking Him for things, but listening to what He has to say to us, and then obeying. 

I also feel He is saying that it is time to live a fasted lifestyle - to fast from those negative things in our lives that only bring death and destruction. 

I see a vision of people lying in the desert - they have been lying there for a very long time and they are dry, thirsty and hopeless, and they have become despondent.  They are dying of thirst, yet the water is right next to them.  I am reminded of the paralyzed man at the pool of Bethesda who had his infirmity for 38 years and he desired to be healed, yet he said that he had no one to pick him up and put him in the water.  I feel that many of us have become despondent, and though we desire to be healed and we desire to see breakthrough in our lives, many of us have been waiting for years and years to see God's promises fulfilled in our lives and we have lost some of our hope (after pressing into God and not seeing the changes we desire), so over time we have backed off and eventually slipped into complacency in some areas of our lives.  Yes, we still love the Lord with all of our hearts, but perhaps we have lost some of our "first love" feelings we once had when we worshipped the Lord in utter abandonment, not caring what others in church might think.  Or perhaps we began to spend less and less time with the Lord and more and more time doing other less important things.  Perhaps we have let discouragement and hopelessness in and it has been like a vapor of "sleep" and "paralysis" that has come over us and we are just kind of going through the motions of life in a somewhat robotic fashion, having lost our former passion, zest and zeal, both for God and for other things in our lives - perhaps it feels that life has become somewhat unfulfilling and empty - missing some key elements that are important to us.  Whatever the case may be for each of us, (because we are all in different places), I feel God is saying that it is time for us to rise up, take up our mats, walk, and follow Him!  He is "troubling" the waters right now - it is a season for healing and deliverance and a time to see His miracles come to pass in our lives, but we need to reach out to Him - we need to go after Him and go after the things we desire to see in our lives, and we need to do it with renewed determination and hope, expecting change, pressing in for it, and KNOWING that we will see change THIS TIME, just like the woman with the issue of blood who KNEW that if she could but touch the hem of His garment she would be healed.  She pressed in, in spite of what others thought of her and despite of what society said was "appropriate", and because she did, she received her miracle.  God is releasing HOPE to us today.  Will we reach out and take it?  Will we press in to touch the hem of His garment?  Will we do whatever is necessary to receive from Him the things we deeply need and desire?  The choice is ours, but I sense Him urging us to take advantage of the opportunity He is presenting to us - there is an anointing available to us right now to receive that which we have never received, if we will do that which we have never done.

I also feel He is saying that steady plodding will get us where we need to go.  He truly values our daily obedience, even when we don't feel like getting into His Word and when we don't feel like listening to Him or obeying Him, to continue to do the things we know are right, just because we love Him and we desire to please Him.  He will bless and reward us for every act of obedience.  I have always heard people say that one day when we get to heaven that we will be surprised at the people God has rewarded the most and bestowed the most honor upon because we might expect it to be the ones in the limelight - pastors and evangelists that had world wide ministries, but only God knows each of our hearts, and I truly believe that He will reward openly those who have been behind the scenes praying for others - acts of love, giving, and laying down their lives for others.

I pray that God will richly bless each one of you and give you renewed hope and strength today, and I pray that this will be the year of release, blessings and miracles for you.  I pray that you will see miracles come to pass in your lives that you have been waiting a very long time for.  I pray that God will release His anointing to you right now to step into a place of miracles in Him, and I pray that He will pour out His Spirit upon you mightily, and I pray that He will not only do miracles in your lives and in your loved ones lives, but I pray that He will do miracles THROUGH each one of you and He will set the captives free through YOU.  I pray that you will truly discover and know who you are in Christ, and discover and know who He is in and through you, and begin to walk in the fulfillment of the destiny and call He has on your life.  I speak RELEASE to you right now, in the name of Jesus, and I speak FREEDOM, PEACE, HOPE, and RENEWAL to you.  I pray that God will heal you, refresh you, and give you His peace and joy, and I pray that He will restore all that the locusts and canker worm have eaten in your lives and in the lives of your loves ones, and I ask all of these things in His precious and matchless name.  Amen.

In His love,

Becky    

Edited by Becky Porter on 07/26/2011 at 7:40am
Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 07/26/2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

AMEN!!!
View Alexa T Heyns's Profile Search for other posts by Alexa T Heyns

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic