VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A call to prophesy “Naba” Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/27/2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

A call to prophesy “Naba”

Through the night and until 5:45 in the morning, I kept hearing the word "NABA" repeated so many times. Looked out the word on the internet and found this " Naba (naw-bah') literally means to "gush forth" or "bubble up". Its root meaning within the Hebrew language is "to prophesy”.

Mediating and praying the Lord led me to 1 Cor. 14:1 " Let love be your highest goal! But you should also desire the special abilities the Spirit gives--especially the ability to prophesy.

“For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all be encouraged, 1 Cor. 14:31

But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort. 1 Cor. 14:3

The Lord is calling his people to prophesy! To prophesy his word (His heart and mind, purposes and plans) over them selves, their families and their brothers and sisters!

It is for us, at this time, to strengthen, encourage and comfort each other with the strength, encouragement and comfort that the Lord himself gave us! His written word which we need to take and speak out, declare and proclaim…….

When praying again over this word this morning I received the following from the Lord:

“My children, will you allow me to use your mouth?! Submit your heart to me and allow my river of living water to gush forth!

My heart, my plans and purposes for you, as well as for your brothers and sisters in my kingdom are all good! I made known to you MY WORD, speak it for it has life in it, it has power in it but you need to speak it forth! I created the world and every thing in it by my SPOKEN WORD! I said “Let it be” and it has been since!

My children, you are the living temple of my Holy Spirit, the spirit of power and life! Breathe out my word over your selves, your families, your brothers and sisters; it is the spirit that gives life to the word! You are carriers of my spirit that gives life to my word when spoken through you!

I am sending you right now to prophesy my heart, my mind, my plans and purposes to life! Are you going to allow me to use your mouth?!”

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. Psalm 33:9

Let every created thing give praise to the LORD, for he issued his command, and they came into being. Psalm 148:5

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 07/27/2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Awesome God!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 08/01/2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Love you Stacey!!! Bless you my sister!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login