Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Words are the "Vehicle" that God Chose to Release Faith - Fire By Night 8/30/11 by Glenn Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/30/2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart] 

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

AUGUST 30TH   

WORDS ARE THE "VEHICLE" THAT GOD CHOSE TO RELEASE FAITH

"vehicle" - a medium for the expression and communication of power;   Latin: "vehere" - to carry;

Words of Prophecy

*       The sum total of the words that proceed forth from your mouth - on a regular basis - is your "reality"!

*       One of the "highest" forms of self-exaltation is found in the desire to speak apart from the unction of the Holy Spirit. It is because of the failure of many of My children to "abide" in My Word [and, therefore, NOT speak words that are in accordance with My Word {Will} at ALL times] that has caused both "error and tradition" [false doctrine] to darken the hearts and minds of many of My people. Truly I say to you, all shall be judged in this hour according to the sum total of the words that have proceeded forth from their mouth, and you shall surely see each one's work become evident according to those words which they have freely spoken [1 Corinthian 3:12-15]. Indeed, the words of both the righteous and the unrighteous alike, shall begin to come to pass at a "greatly accelerated pace" in these days.

*       Every "unwholesome" word that is spoken by My children produces the reciprocal effect to "edification" and thus, such words tend only to draw the hearer "downwards" onto the "ground" of the world - and the spirit thereof! Instead of meeting the need of the moment and ministering Grace they "build up" - through a spirit of self-exaltation - the one speaking [themselves] and give nothing to those who hear! If My children will only shut out the "world" and continually put themselves in the position where their "inner man" is being "saturated" with My Word THEN it is certain that "every" word that proceeds from their mouth shall minister "life". For is it not written, "out of the "abundance" of the heart the mouth speaks?" Therefore, let every one of My children guard their heart with "all" diligence - and thus, put aside from them "all" that would produce an "unwholesomeness" [element of unrighteousness] in the words they speak!

"unwholesome words" - words that do not wholly line up with the Word [Will] of God in meaning and/or intent [love - faith];

*       My people must stop "wasting" their words.

*       My Presence [Love] is not found in fear-filled words.

*       Words" mean EVERYTHING because "words" are either "containers" and "vehicles" for My faith and My love - produced by abiding in My Word, or for the unbelief, selfishness, pride and fear that "alignment" with the lies of Satan produces!

"everything" - something extremely important;

...."Death and life are in the power of the tongue".... Proverbs 18:21a NASB

...."You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart. The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. But I tell you that every careless [non faith-producing] word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned".... Matthew 12:34-37 NASB

...."Let no unwholesome [unrighteous] word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give [impart] grace to those who hear".... Ephesians 4:29 NASB

"accelerated" - to cause to act or move faster; to hasten the natural or usual course of; to cause to happen ahead of time;

Words are the "vehicle" God chose to release faith [and every other Kingdom force: Love, Wisdom, Righteousness etc.]. Sadly, many children of God still hold to words that continually release fear and darkness [as well as every other demonic force {counterfeit of spiritual reality}: infirmity, jealousy, worldly wisdom etc.]. In this final hour, the GREAT importance of "words" [and THE Word] will be seen VERY clearly in an "accelerated" manner - both in the "positive" [through the continual exercising of faith and love] and the "negative" [through the continual exercising of fear and pride].

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Helen Overholt

Posted: 09/04/2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

After reading this { i also receive these via email daily} if we would all obey, there would be no need for any other posts....All we would be able to post is testimonies of Victories that HE has manifested thru us by HIS Word {JESUS}......Se'lah.....

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/04/2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TRUTH, MY SISTER, ABSOLUTE TRUTH,,,FATHER GOD IS WANTING US TO GRASP THIS TRUTH AND TESTIMOIES IS ALL WE'D SEE!!!  

Bill Evans

Posted: 09/04/2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/06/2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

BRADY MATHIS
Kremmling, Colorado
BRADY BYTES

September 5, 2011

In a vision, I saw a solitary warrior standing in an open area with a long spear in his hands.  He began to move and wield the spear as if he were fighting:  thrusting, sweeping, spinning, leaping, and ducking.  I thought to myself, “He is preparing for battle.”

In a moment, a veil was lifted from my vision and I saw the same scene in the spirit.  The point of the warrior’s spear was inscribing letters, words, and characters on the fabric of the spiritual environment - as if with a laser.  What he wrote did not fade, but persisted in his environment.  The Holy Spirit said, “He is writing a decree.  The power of these words establish a barrier to the enemy’s activity and a contact point for the anointing in this environment.”

The Lord says, “My people, I have equipped you to impact the environments to which I send you, and to establish strongholds of righteousness and anointing in those places.  Declare My will under the authority of My shed blood, and it will be like the first passover in Egypt where destruction could not pass through the threshold and a blessing remained within.”

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/06/2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

More encoragement here,,,thanking You, Father, that we do overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and giving/speaking our testimonies out what CHRIST JESUS did for us, in, through and by the cross...ty my precious Sister for posting-I do decree Ps.91 over my household and family, everyone  here @ OH and your households, our military and their households and whoever else Holy Spirit so directs me to decree over... As we do this for/over the Body of Christ we make a harmonious symphony pleasing our Father...So, if  you want to please Father more and witness the anointing/GLORY OF GOD more, then put voice to His Living Word! "GET READY TO ROCK THE WORLD-THE BEST IS YET TO COME!"  Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version