Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/22/2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 09/22/2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Turn Back before you go Forward

I woke up this morning hearing  “The LORD be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant.”  Psalm 35:27  and then directly I heard "Turn back"

I left the bed looking for the verse that I heard from the Holy Spirit and found it in Psalm 35:27 ...Praying for more understanding the Lord took me back to what he has been showing me lately about what the enemy is doing for God's people and then "Awaken for the Dawn of a NEW day" word.

The Lord delights in the well-being of his servant, Our heavenly father delights in our well-being. Here is the same verse in king James version
Let the LORD be magnified,
which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

The Lord knows the end from the beginning, because of his love he concerns in leading and guiding his people, He shows us the way, where to go, when to stop and when to change direction! Some times, in order for us to go forward we need to turn back!

In the story of the Prodigal son ( Luke 15:11-32) the Son had to turn back to his father so his life will be directed again into the destiny that the Lord wanted his son to walk in ( Destiny of prosperity and well-being) ....If the son kept walking forward without making that turn back he would lost EVERYTHING!

In Matthew 5:23-24 for the Lord was concerns on the prosperity and well-being of his Son who was bringing a gift to his alter, he asked him to go " turn back" and take care of an important matter that he didn't deal with it accordingly with God's heart and his commandments " Go and fix that thing first and then come back and continue submitting your gift to me "

Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering. Matthew 5:23-24

The Lord is so in Love with us and he didn't want us to be deceived!. Half truth is a lie. He doesn't want us to miss the whole package of what he is doing right now in this season, that's why he is into details so he will make sure that we are getting it all......He is an amazing God!

So beloved, If there is anything that you are trying to skip right now and deal with later, please don't!! Turn back, solve the issue by your father's help, strength, wisdom and Love so your walk to your divine destiny will be blameless! The Lord reminded me again with this verse from Joshua 3:5

"5Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.”

Awaken into a Dawn of a NEW day

While worshiping in God's presence this morning I heard the Lord saying  " Awaken, Awaken, it is a Dawn of a NEW DAY! "  and I literally felt the smile of the father all over the room!.... We are entering a new day, new season spiritually, some thing different that we didn't experience before in either personal or public levels.

2 After three days the officers went throughout the camp, 3 giving orders to the people: “When you see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the Levitical priests carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it.

4 Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before. Joshua 3:2-4

Praying for more understanding and depth of what the Lord is speaking I saw something on the ceiling! I saw a draw of light, It started with a path in a river that you can cross jumping on rocks and when you done with it,  you will see a shift in the direction that you suppose to walk in, the path is not straight any more but shifted into the right, after a short distance,  I saw a long, straight path with so much light over it.  Holy Spirit reminded me here with the story in Joshua 3-4 when Israel crossed the river first over the rocks then walked on a dry land to the promise land!

The Lord is paving the road for all of us, who has been waiting on him and been consecrated for him, to cross into the promise Land! What I understood from what the Lord showed me that after crossing over the rocks ( dealing with what ever is in front of us right now, our giants, troubles and challenges) a shift is going to happen but it won't be our promised land, we are going to walk in that season for a while then the Lord will lead us into the Land! the destine, specific calling/ walk for our lives , as individuals!

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. Isaiah 43:19

What is really needed during this time is to be consecrated and following after his leading! to have our heart focus on the higher calling, HIS LOVE and every thing else will come in alignment with his plans and purposes for us. Rejoice and Jump for JOY!

Amen Lord, bring it forth in Jesus name....

Bill Evans

Posted: 09/22/2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to God

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 09/22/2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Blessings to you Bill!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/22/2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YEAH GOD!!!  I have a witness here, TY Maryam...Father started speaking to me of His never ending supply of 'milk and honey' a few days ago,,,woke up on Monday hearing, "milk and honey"!  Texted a friend about this and a prophectic word came, Father God says, "Come and enjoy MY 'milk and honey' that will never spoil and be an abundant supply that will never run out!"  Then the song, "Michael rowed the boat ashore; HALLELUJAH! The river is deep and the river is wide; 'milk and honey' on the other side", came up from my spirit as I was waking up this morning.  Got my eyes focused on 'crossing over'-rocks have been scrambled across-was reading in EZ.47 yesterday and a 'knowing' came to me, "I'm swimming in the RIVER OF LIFE! HALLELUJAH!!! Next, come up from the banks of the river to GOD'S LAND OF 'MILK AND HONEY'.  GLORY TO GOD!!! Love you ALL

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 09/22/2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Gayle, what a confirmation my sister! Praise God

Bill Evans

Posted: 09/22/2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen Gayle

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version