Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: You Empower and Give Dominion To The Things You Focus On Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/25/2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

September 24, 2011

You Empower and Give Dominion To The Things You Focus On
By Becky Porter

My ways are not your ways, and My thoughts are not your thoughts.  Some of you see where you need to go, but are not sure how to get there.  You were making great forward strides and accomplishing much, but then you were struck with fear – just as with Peter when he stepped out of the boat and began to walk on water.  He was doing fine – his faith kept him afloat until he began to question and ask, “What am I doing – how can one such as I do something like this?”  As soon as he took his eyes off of Me and began to doubt himself and question his own worthiness and his own capabilities, and when he began to doubt Me and what I AM capable of, that is when he began to sink.  When he focused on the strength of the wind and the waves instead of on My strength through him to overcome, he immediately diminished My power in his life and instead empowered and gave dominion to the very thing he was focusing on.

I have called you to do great exploits in My name.  The key is to never take your eyes off of Me.  Do not look at your own feebleness and doubt what you are capable of, because you can do ALL things through Me, and I do mean ALL things!  Every man and woman that I have called to do great things through Me have all struggled in this area, as can clearly be seen when you look at the life of Moses, Joshua, and Jeremiah, but they trusted Me in spite of their own fears and feelings of inadequacy, and they accomplished great things through Me!

Man knows only too well their own limitations and weaknesses and it can truly be a stumbling block for them, and many are unable to overcome this barrier, but I do not want you to focus on what you think you can or cannot do, but instead focus on Me and what I can do!  If you keep your eyes on Me and keep holding onto Me, you will go places and accomplish things you never dreamed would be possible!  Do not limit Me by your own assessment of what you think you are capable of doing, because ALL things are possible through Me!

If I can make a donkey talk and if I can part the Red Sea, and if I can raise a man back to life that has been dead for four days, do you not think that I can do the seemingly impossible through YOU?  I AM all powerful and all knowing, and I have chosen you as a vessel of honor to accomplish great things through Me.  Step out of the boat and out of your comfort zone, and let go of those things you have held onto for security, and instead cling to Me.  When you let go of old ways, means, and methodologies that you thought were keeping you afloat, and when you embrace the new that I have for you, you will quickly pop to the surface like a cork released from a bottle that is being held under water, and you will be unstoppable in all that you will be able to accomplish in and through Me!  Remember, you empower and give dominion to that which you focus on, so focus on Me and KNOW that I AM the Great I AM that I say I AM, and I AM able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you ask or think!

Ephesians 3:20-21 NKJV
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.  Amen.

2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Philippians 4:13 NKJV
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Psalm 18:32-33 NIV
It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.  He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.

Isaiah 40:29-31 NKJV
He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Exodus 4:10-17 NIV
Joshua 1:1-9 NIV
Jeremiah 1:4-10 AMP
Matthew 14:25-33 NLT

Becky Porter
lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/25/2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen & Amen my Sister; thanks for sharing! HALLELUAH TO THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS, 'THE VERY POWER OF GOD WORKING WITHIN US'!  YEAH GOD, TO YOU, BE ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE!!!  Love you ALL

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 09/25/2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Becky Porter

Posted: 09/25/2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Gayle and Lyn,

Thank you both for your comments - I truly appreciate it - God is so VERY faithful, and I praise Him with all my heart! 

Becky

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version