Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The reason you do not see miracles on the scale of what you see in the Old Testament Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/21/2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"The reason you do not see miracles on the scale of what you see in the Old Testament, is because you do not ask Me for miracles on the scale of what you see in the Old Testament. You have not, because you ask not. I am wanting to display My Glory before the lost in the Middle East and other places so that they will be saved. The Gospel is not a gospel of words, but of power."

1 Kings 18:39 When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, “The LORD—he is God! The LORD—he is God!”

Elijah versus the prophets of baal on Mount Carmel attests to how effective miracle evangelism is. One mighty miracle and the entire nation converted in an instant. (I Kings 18:16-39)

"Jesus put no limits on Me in His thinking. That is why I did so many mighty miracles in His ministry. I am no respecter of persons. If you will allow me to remove the limits you have placed on Me in your thinking, I will do mighty miracles in your ministry as well."

We often pray based on what WE believe possible. We should pray based on what GOD believes possible.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/21/2011 at 4:40pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/27/2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"Jesus spoke of commanding mountains to be cast into the sea, but did not do it. That is because I reserved that miracle for His brothers and sisters, to fulfil the promise that I would do greater works in their ministry, than I did in His"

It would take just one mountain being cast into the sea in Jesus Name to convert multitudes of muslims to the Christianity

Before Jesus returns, we will see miracles on a scale never witnessed on earth before. These will attest to the truth of the Gospel and the Lordship of Jesus Christ in ways words cannot do, causing multitudes in nations where the Gospel has not been preached to accept what Jesus did for them on the Cross. He saved the best, for last.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/27/2011 at 5:28pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/28/2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"This generation will see mountains cast into the sea in Jesus name. And as a result Islam will lose its grip on millions as they accept Jesus as their Savior."

lisa owens

Posted: 10/29/2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Bless you brother Jeffrey. You and I think alike in a lot of the same ways. I have a muslim background. I even have  a photo when i was  about 4 years old, my sister and i were visiting my father; I was  wearing muslim garments...  My sister who  was like my best friend returned to islam in her very early 20's the same exact time The lord called me. It was so hard to understand  and deal with. My first year as a christian I use to write her tear soked letters attempting to show her the truth and that JESUS was the way. Her and I still have  a speacial bond and every now and then the Holy Spirit leads me to witness to her. Im beliveing God for her. I dont even need to belive God for her becasue  I know its already done. And my favorite uncle in the whole world is muslim. Ive prayed for him many times. There are many muslims and christians in my family.

Edited by lisa owens on 10/29/2011 at 7:34am
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/02/2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

The Church under the Bridge people experienced a multiplication miracle. One of the things we do, beyond sharing the gospel with the homeless on the street, is to give them food and water. One lady who travels with us is named Tammy, and you can really see the Glory of the Lord on her face. She and some others were giving out bottles of water. It became clear that we did not have enough, there were only six left. They prayed and she asked how many bottles were left. We told her six. She continued to give out bottles of water to the homeless for the next two hours, each time she asked how many there were left, we told her six bottles. I know that this is hard to believe but there are several witnesses. The Jesus who multiplied the food for the five thousand is the same Jesus who was there with the Church under the Bridge people. He is the SAME yesterday, today, and forever

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version