Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: In Transition - Don’t Lose Sight Of The Vision by Lana Vawser 11-23-2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Lisa Mishaga

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/22/2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged Quote Lisa Mishaga

In Transition – Don’t Lose Sight Of The Vision

23rd November, 2011

Lana Vawser

Manasseh Christian Ministries

lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. (John 16:21 ESV)

My beautiful Church, how I love you and how I desire to see you step deeper into the revelation of My love for you and who you are in Me.

My people, many of you are feeling the pain of growing. Many of you are experiencing the deep growing pains, and have become weary. My people, I say unto you, that you are in transition. The moment seems difficult and the growing pains seem hard but do not lose focus. Do not lose your focus on Me and the vision I have given you.

For the growing pains are indeed enlarging you to receive deeper revelation of who I am, and who you are in Me, and prepare you for what I am going to release you into.

Many of you are waiting on promises to be fulfilled by Me. Do not lose hope. Do not lose hope that I will move according to My Word in My time and in the best way. If you allow hope to be deferred the heart will become sick.

I am your vision My people, I am your strength. Keep your eyes on Me. Do not lose heart, do not lose focus. Keep your faces planted towards Me as a flint. For I am teaching you how to stand in strength in Me, I am teaching you how to remain steadfast and focused even in the moments of waiting and transition.

I have not forgotten My people, I have not forgotten My promises to you and I am faithful and will fulfil all that I have spoken unto you.

If you allow hope to be deferred now the enemy will bring despair into your hearts and discouragement will take a hold. Do not allow this entrance into your lives. Keep standing in Me.

Holding onto Me and the vision I have given you through this transition and growing time, will lead you to the promised land. It will lead you to life and lead you to abundance even though the pain seems intense.

Many of you feel you have been birthing for a long time now, the pushing and the pain seems to have endured for longer than you ever imagined.

My people, that is because many of you are about to birth something that is greater than you ever dreamed of. You are about to birth something from Me, that contains such life, such revelation of Me, such manifestation of My Glory, that the birthing has taken longer as all must come to full fruition before it is released, and you must have the strength and character in Me, to be able to contain that which I am releasing through you.

Stay deep in My presence in worship and surrender. Stay deep in My presence breathing in life from My heart, I am your life, I am your strength, I am your joy, I am your peace, I am your answer.

For you will walk out of this season, with a strength in Me you have never known before, and your mouths will be filled with a testimony that will be filled with MY POWER.

That I the Lord your God, was more than enough for you as you walked through a time of waiting and intense growing pains and transition, I was your source, I was your life, I was your contentment, I was ALL that you needed.

Your lights will shine bright through this season of transition, as you hold onto Me and your lives will testify to all around you that in the midst of great pain and transition, you have found much peace, joy and hope in Me.

The ‘promised lands’ that many of you are waiting on are just ahead, you sense it in your spirit, hold on tight, get ready for significant supernatural and heavenly change, you are being strengthened greatly by My presence.

View Lisa Mishaga's Profile Search for other posts by Lisa Mishaga

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version