Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Three blast of the trumpet: The end of the 2nd day church! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/06/2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Three blasts of the trumpet. This morning the Lord impressed upon me to get ready to hear three distinct trumpet blasts from heaven. Each one of these blast will bring forth a "new dimension and new direction" for the Wheel within a wheel that the Lord is forming.

The first blast will be loud as to split your ear drums but in comparison to the third blast it would see like a whisper. The first trumpet blast will be heard before the end of the year, and with it things that have not ever come together in His body will come together. This blast will bring the "prepared body parts together where the belong.

It will bring a great shifting of priorities, plans and strategies many have made, but they will be willing to lay down what they have for what they are going to receive from the Lord as "hot off the press" plans and thoughts from God.

The second blast will come near the end of the January or Early February. This will be the blast of warning, "All things are now ready." This blast of the trumpet will bring my man/child to the place of astute attention. It will bring my bride to receive the greatest discernment she has ever had, and to my sons, it will be an establishment of divine order.

My house will come to attention. My house will receive a greater and more powerful gift of discernment. This blast will bring a greater attention, awareness and discernment in my remnant, and will bring her into divine order, under divine orders, and have divine unity of heart, purpose and spirit amongst my people. The likes we have not seen before.

The third blast of the Trumpet will happen at the end of February or Early march. The third blast is the blast of patient endurance. This trumpet will bring forth a steadfastness and faithfulness in my remnant that will usher in the "Prince of Peace." This third blast will bring the "true peace of Christ" to my people and remove the false sense of "fake peace" produced by the hands of men.

A peace we no not of. A peace that transcends all understanding. It will be a covenant of true peace with my people, as this happens Israel will begin to make peace with her lying enemies all in the name of "peace" instead of Jesus.

This third blast will bring forth a giant opening in the heaven realm to enter the Sabbath day rest awaiting the true people of God. This blast will lift us out of the natural into the supernatural. This blast will open the heavens for the "true worshipers" to come and behold Him at His feet.
This trumpet blast will bring the divine release of all God has put in His remnant.

These three blast have one design and purpose to give an "open heaven" for His mature Sons and Daughters. It is to give them greater access way into heaven through prayer and worship of the Lord. This open heaven must be cultivated in true worship and prayer ,and we must tell the Lord everyday that we love and appreciate Him being with us.

This will increase the realm of the Open heaven as reality in our lives. This will cause a "new birth of worship, prayer and speaking" in Kingdom Apostolic power as never before. It will also help us to "stop working" on our projects to concentrate fully at the work of the Lord in our midst.

Three blasts, Three prophetic changes. Three changes of directions. Three divine shifts to bring forth the 7 spirits of God with eyes all around in our midst. The three blast are to bring about the Spirit of prophecy which is the testimony of Jesus Christ. It is not witnessing, but becoming so like Jesus we become a witness.

Thesse  bring forth the "beginning of the man/child, the overcomer, the Sons of God, His bride as one. There will be no more division in the ranks. These blast will bring the greatest changes we have ever seen in the House of God. It will bring about such a divine shaking and will put the things that are upside down, right side up. It is time! It is time to minister to the Lord in the beauty of His Holiness. It is time to declare a "new day" is here.

These first three blasts must come at the close of the 2nd day church to usher in the 4 blasts of the trumpet of the "third day." The first three blasts will bring us into the "new prophetic day, place and timing of the Lord" Rejoice in the time of these blast of the trumpet. The three blast are about to blow and those who have made themselves ready are about to be transfigured with Glory.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 12/06/2011 at 12:10pm

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Henry,

This is such a blessing......as always with your prophetic words.   Thank you!

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Sarah Ann Dees

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged Quote Sarah Ann Dees

Thank you for this word.

kelley ewing

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

Thank you for this Henry.
View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Janine Nicole

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

"Three blasts, Three prophetic changes. Three changes of directions. Three divine shifts to bring forth the 7 spirits of God with eyes all around in our midst. The three blast are to bring about the Spirit of prophecy which is the testimony of Jesus Christ. It is not witnessing, but becoming so like Jesus we become a witness."

Yes!!! The Lord has been showing this to me, doing this in me! Causing me to re-evaluate things. lay some things down, rest and wait on Him. Him in me, becoming so one in Him that I am resting in His flow, thoughts, etc..

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Yes, these are the second of the threes.  Three ROARS have come from the throne signifying a change in season.  Now three BLASTS indicating a movement of His People into the ONE NEW MAN that scripture says must take place.  There is a third of the threes but it has yet to be revealed.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

A ROAR OF THE LORD

"I have observed how the enemy believes that he has succeeded in ending the plans I have for some of My Children. How the enemy gloats while one of My Precious Daughters cries as she realizes her husband was sent by the enemy to destroy her life, how the enemy laughs when one of My Dearly loved and precious Sons has given up on life because of all the things that have been done against him. Because the enemy has not been afraid to come against My Precious Children, I have decided to make him become very afraid. I am going to take that Daughter of Mine, and not only heal her, but cause her to walk in an anointing a hundred times greater than I had originally planned for her to walk in. I am going to take that Son, and use him to win a million souls to Jesus, rather than a thousand. FOR THIS IS A NEW SEASON, THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE WRONGS AGAINST MY CHILDREN ARE MADE RIGHT, WHERE THE ENEMY LEARNS TO FEAR THOSE WHO BEAR MY NAME."

A SECOND ROAR OF THE LORD

"If your life has been tormented by fear, pray that the Lord will mightily use you to strike fear in the heart of the enemy during this new season, and He will do so. If your life has been full of tears because of the things that the enemy has done to you, ask your Father to use you to cause much weeping in the enemy camp, and He will do so. For this is a new season. The is the season where things done against My Children will be made right. THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE THE ENEMY LEARNS TO FEAR THOSE THAT BEAR MY NAME."

A THIRD ROAR OF THE LORD

The spirit of religion hates women. It oppresses women where ever it can. It treats women the same, whether it be in the mosque, or in some churches. Well I am going to show the enemy how much I love My Precious Daughters, and I will cause My Power to rest heavily on those of My Daughters who were most heavily oppressed, and the enemy will be like a man who chases a lion into a cave, and , reaching for a flashlight, sees the lion turn around in the last seconds of his life. That man is better off than any evil spirit who harmed one of My Daughters. For this is the season where wrongs are made right. THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE THE ENEMY LEARNS TO FEAR THOSE WHO BEAR MY NAME.

THE BEGINNING OF THE THIRD GREAT AWAKENING OF THE UNITED STATES, THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL, IS ESTABLISHED IN THE SPIRIT.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
kelley ewing

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

oH jesus how i love this, Oh Jeff how i love this.
I can feel the Lord through this. I can see the enemy
shaking! I can feel a NEW SEASON. A POWERFUL SEASON!!!

Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Yes Brothers and Sisters, thanks for all you have added. It is time. I believe what I saw and heard are three of seven trumpets, at least that is what was impressed in my spirit.

The three trumpet blasts I heard in my spirit will bring forth a finishing of the preparation time of the  "Bride," "Over comers", "Son's, Man/Child!"
A time of bringing the beginning of "what is to come hereafter." Perhaps the beginning of the making of Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel in reality.

May God give us hearing ears to hear when the blast take place spiritually and be ready to "blow with the Wind of God" where He wills.

Thanks to all of you above for your comments and adding. God is AWESOME!

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Yes Lord we pray...get justice for your servants! Crush our enemies until we look but can find them no more! Hurry Lord Jesus...get glory for your love and mercy to your people i pray!! Turn the tides now dear Lord Jesus!! Rescue your daughters and sons and those they love and pray for, in Jesus lovely name I pray. Amen.

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:

Yes, these are the second of the threes.  Three ROARS have come from the throne signifying a change in season.  Now three BLASTS indicating a movement of His People into the ONE NEW MAN that scripture says must take place.  There is a third of the threes but it has yet to be revealed.

Jeffrey, I have been seeing 333 for about a year now.  I have received some explanation about this, but thank you for clarifying even more.  Please do share if/when you receive a revelation about the other 3.

Henry Falcone wrote:

May God give us hearing ears to hear when the blast take place spiritually and be ready to "blow with the Wind of God" where He wills.

Amen, Henry, Amen!!  I have been praying that since I finished reading your post last night.

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 12/07/2011 at 12:03am
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/07/2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Yes, I will. 

There is an outpouring of Grace coming from the Heavenly Realm, preceding the outpouring of Judgement you see in Revelations.

The ROARS, which BEGIN the New Season, represent Heaven's response to the "enemy going about as a roaring lion". The ROARS released a mighty increase of anointing on those who would receive it by faith.

The trumpets, which occur AFTER the New Season has begun, represent movement and marching, trumpets are military devices used to coordinate actions. They are heard by all, and all respond.

The third THREE has yet to be revealed. It is further along in the season, and represents a completely overwhelming something that makes sure that the Great Commission is fulfilled.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 12/07/2011 at 9:09am

Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/07/2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

As I praise, worship & sing I have such urgency to stomp the floor in a cadence type sound and the anointing is increasing,,,yes, we are in the Army of the Lord and the enemy is ashes under our feet!  God said so and He dont lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As the song goes that I sing out.  "For it's a NEW DAY OF RESTORATION. ZION is restored in TRUTH and LIGHT.  The praises of God's people are within Her. We're worshipping our God with ALL our might. We rush on the City. We run on the wall. Great is this army that carries out His Word.  The Lord utters His voice before this army; the Lord utters His voice before this army.  Blow the trumpet in ZION, ZION. SOUND THE ALARM!!!  The kingdoms of the world are becoming the Kingdom of God!   OH GLORY TO GOD!!!  \o/\o/\o/

kelley ewing

Posted: 12/07/2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

THOSE WHO CAN PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!
The enemy is not happy. He is coming against my family on
all sides! I have said I can sense the enemy trembling
because God has called us to do a mighty work. We are going
to do mighty things. And the enemy is going to do whatever
he can to stop us. I AM AT WAR WITH THE ENEMY AND I WILL
NOT LET HIM WIN!!! IN JESUS NAME!!!!!

I SHALL NOT BE SHAKEN!!!!

Edited by kelley ewing on 12/07/2011 at 4:38pm
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/07/2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Time to make the enemy unhappy then. Start praising the Lord and thanking the Lord for ALL He has done.  Get as many of your family involved in praising Him as possible.  I will pray too! :)

Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/07/2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen-right on the mark Jeffrey, my Brother,,,hit the enemy where it hurts him the most,,,to hear the High praises of God coming forth from the Body of Christ and His army of overcomers wielding our SWORD OF THE SPIRIT!!!  YEAH GOD!!!  TY JESUS!!! THE devil IS A DEFEATED FOE!   he IS ASHES UNDER OUR FEET! HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST OUR KING, OUR EVERYTHING!!!

kelley ewing

Posted: 12/08/2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

Jeff thank you but I and the Lord is all I have. God is
using me as an intersessor for both sides of my family.
That is why the attacks are so great. I need the body of
Christ which is you all to help in prayer. thank you all.
lisa owens

Posted: 12/08/2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Father I pray for my sister Kelly ewing right now in Jesus name. God arise and let her enemies be sacattered in Jesus name, father fight against those who fight agains her. You are a stronghold in the day of trouble, you know them that trust in you. Kelly has put her trust in you and i thank you that she will never be ashamed or disapointed. Let her heart not be troubled, nothing is impossible to those who believe. I set and position myself against trouble in Kelly's life:I speak to every issue, every circimstance, every attack of the enemy that is presenting itself in her life right now and i call you silent! I call you deaf, I call you dum, I call you broken in her life right now.  In jesus name I break your plan, I break your hand right now and I bind you from your activity in her life in Jesus name. Amen. Glory to God

Edited by lisa owens on 12/08/2011 at 5:37am
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
kelley ewing

Posted: 12/08/2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

lisa

THANK YOU!!!!! His presence is with me.
lisa owens

Posted: 12/08/2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Glory to God....Lol I love when you get excited.
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 12/08/2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Henry Falcone wrote:
Three blasts, Three prophetic changes. Three changes of directions. Three divine shifts to bring forth the 7 spirits of God with eyes all around in our midst. The three blast are to bring about the Spirit of prophecy which is the testimony of Jesus Christ. It is not witnessing, but becoming so like Jesus we become a witness.

The Lord has really been emphasizing 3 7 and 11 in several different ways since the end of November- so more confirmation in what you are sharing here Henry.  Thank you.

Thanks Jeffrey also -
Jeffrey Stewart wrote:
FOR THIS IS A NEW SEASON, THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE WRONGS AGAINST MY CHILDREN ARE MADE RIGHT, WHERE THE ENEMY LEARNS TO FEAR THOSE WHO BEAR MY NAME."

For the Lord is Good and His Mercy Endures forever! 

We lift up the name of Jesus!

We wave His banner high!

He is Lord and He is King!

He rules and reigns supreme!

There is no other name by which men can be saved!

Jesus! 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/08/2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Sister Kelly,

The Lord really had me and our prayer team pray for you today. I saw the Lord's intervention for you like a whirlwind coming on your behalf. The things that have been upside down are being turned rightside up.

Step back now, the battle is the Lord's, He has fought for you and these Egyptians (circumstances) that you see this day, you will see no more, because the Lord is with you.

God is about to accelerate your growth beyond the years of a natural believer. The Lord is about to bring a supernatural outpouring upon you of His presence that is going to quicken the maturing work in you. God is going to bring you forth as a real genuine spiritual mom to many. They will seek you out not for what you can give them as a hand out, but the spiritual substance God is working in you through these trials, but you are coming out now, and when God is finished you will be in a new place with Him, the place where the 60 fold becomes 100 fold.

God loves you so much, and you can just trust Him now and be free to be all that God has made you to be, a handmaiden of the Lord. You are very precious to our Lord, and He loves you so tenderly, you are like a "rose" to the Lord and he cherishes you and he knows you cherish him.

In His love,

Thank you for your love, prayers and generous heart for our Lord and His people and for us too! May God increase you and multiply your seed beyond room you have to contain.

kelley ewing

Posted: 12/09/2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

Henry and ministry,

I want to first say what a blessing you have been to me.
God is using you to teach me and others. You are
extremely appreciated and loved. I know for me that you
have a special place in my heart as well as your
ministry. I cannot wait to hear how God is going to soar
your ministry beyond amazement.

I believe that God wants us to encourage one another.
Pray for one another. Especially during these times that
we are in. WE need one another. God really has shown me
how important the Body of Christ is.
The word you have given me has touched my heart. His
presence is so strong. He knew that I needed to hear. God
knows how to speak to me and I appreciated how He used
you for the right words. I needed to hear them today.
What strength and joy it has given me.

May God fully bless and meet every need above and beyond
you even asking for it. It is already done!!

kelley

Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/09/2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Dear Stacey,

I tried to leave you a note on one of the other posts, but thank you so much for your prayers, love and support. As you know I am in Northern Colorado and had some problems with my hotel I am staying at, so I was a little bit late for our first meeting I am afraid.

We did have a wonderful time with our Lord as He is truly bring forth a "new breed"of prophetic intercessors and watchman. There is new training by the Holy Spirit to truly touch heaven and change earth through intercession and be much more effective in our lives, families, Body of Christ and for regions and nations.

Not sure why God chose Northern Colorado to bring forth these "new weapons" accept they are really needed here and for our nation. What an honor from our God to allow us to come here and serve Him and His people. I am so grateful to God for such an opportunity. I have no desire to "look for ministry opportunity" as many do, my heart is only to be "sent" by God where He desire to those He is sending me to.

For 5 years, God will not allow me to stop coming here, even if it for 2 or 3 people. They are precious to God and many times they can't get the "spiritual food and substance" from God without gatherings where the Lord is truly welcome to come and do as He wills and use whom He desires to use.

We have tried to reach out to other Pastors and leaders, but sadly, until God breaks the mentality of "ours" instead of "His" it will be difficult so the Lord is sending us here for the "lost sheep, the wheat of God." Those who are being drawn outside the camp to where the "Lord has shepherds that tend his flock" like in the Song of Solomon. He is bringing them to these "tent of meeting" or David's Tabernacle type gatherings.

I know we are at least for now called to "pitch that tent" for the Lord here no matter on how many comes and we must be faithful to that heavenly calling. I am blessed so much by others on openheaven that are praying for me and for our work here and internationally. I have never had such support like that in prayer and love. It is such a blessing.

On this forum and meeting such precious saints of God, it helps me to see that the Body of Christ, "the remnant, the bride of the Lord" is being hand made by the Lord in which true covenant love bonds are being established." We may not all be in one geographical area, but this beautiful Bride is coming together amidst the daughters of Jerusalem for "such a time as this."

Thank you for your prayer, love and encouragement and may all those seeds bring forth a beautiful harvest for you, your family and ministry to the Lord.

In his love,

On one of the post, I left a word that may be from the Lord for you.    Hope you got it. If there is a better way to send them to you, please let me know.

Lonnie Starr

Posted: 12/09/2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

Henry, you said the following...........

"The second blast will come near the end of the January or Early February. This will be the blast of warning, "All things are now ready." This blast of the trumpet will bring my man/child to the place of astute attention. It will bring my bride to receive the greatest discernment she has ever had, and to my sons, it will be an establishment of divine order."

You seem to see three different entities in this thing called the Body of Christ; the manchild, the bride and then His sons. What exactly is the difference between these apparent groupings?

Lon

Edited by Lonnie Starr on 12/09/2011 at 8:15am

View Lonnie Starr's Profile Search for other posts by Lonnie Starr
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 12/09/2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

got it Henry - thank you - humbled.

Thank you for your obedience.  Tried to send a note to Lin but I'm sure it didn't go through due to browser and our old email set up.  Will be in touch another way soon.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/09/2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Lonnie,

There is none. Same term for all of those who will grow to 100 fold maturity in Christ. Theses are character traits of the full grown mature state of where a believer who fully mature will display by allowing the Holy Spirit to complete the work in them.

The Bible give us different prophetic pictures of the characteristics of what the mature believer is, " son" walking in authority under submission to their Father, a Bride, in intimate relationship with the Lord, an overcomer, one tested and prepared by the Lord who walks by the Spirit, man/child representing the full grown maturity, but always coming to the Lord in humility like a child.

Hope that helps,

God Bless you

Lonnie Starr

Posted: 12/10/2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

Henry,

Various characteristics of the HUNDREDFOLD nature...of course.

Then another question, Henry. Our Lord, as recorded in the KJV, refers to fruit being brought forth some thirty, some sixty and some one hundred fold. What do you think that fruit would be? My own assessment is that it is the fruit of righteousness and I think He emphasizes that in saying "...seek first the Kingdom and God and His RIGHTEOUSNESS...."

Thanks,
Lon

View Lonnie Starr's Profile Search for other posts by Lonnie Starr
Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/10/2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Lonnie,

I like your assessment: It would surely be the 100 fold of the development of the fruit of the Holy Spirit in our lives as well as the very character traits of being full grown sons, as brides of the Lord, overcoming the world as He did through Him, and then being full grow Sons or Man or Woman of God always keeping the heart of simplicity of trust in the Lord like a Child. So I would add that the 9 fruits fully developed in us produce the very character and maturity of the "full stature of Christ" Paul writes to us in Ephesians 4.

This is not a "thus saith the Lord," but from my understanding that I have up to this point of "spiritual growth and maturity.

Blessing to you Lonnie always in the Lord

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/10/2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i just read through the first post (have not read through the whole of the thread yet)Henry and want to confirm somethings.

a little over a month ago now, i had been praying re peace. i had a dream in which an angel of the Lord came and said " The Lord says, in two days I will give you peace, no less."

i knew "no less" meant it was settled, being an established thing. i realized after a bit that what was spoken of was in re to the Third Day(Resurrection).

two days ago, i awoke to experiencing by way of feeling, knowing, by way of the whole totality of my thought "it's a New Day" which i spoke aloud.i was telling my daughter of it. she thought at first, i was speaking as when one lays down to take a nap and awakes thinking it's the next day and have an 'ugh" sense. i could relate to that, but told her "no! this is full with joy!"  

it is a Glorious Day which we have entered and are entering! Rejoice!

much Love and blessings,

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/10/2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Sister Kathy,
What a confirmation. I asked the Lord how can we be in the beginning of the third day (7th day) and still be in the 2nd day (6th day as well) How can they both be happening at the same time.

The Lord answered me on my mission trip to South Africa. I arrived there on a late Sunday morning. As I was going to the guest host we were to stay in. The Lord said to me, "what day is it her I said, Sept 27th. He said correct. He said what day is it in Arizona, I said the Sept 26th. He said, is there not two days happening at the same time in the natural? Does not the natural things speak of the spiritual?

He said, My bride who has made her self ready is entering in the early hours of the 7th day or 3rd day of the church. This is the realm of My Glory and my Sabbath. They will experience the Glory to come and the God "who is to come, me the Omega God, the finishing God.

The Daughters of Jerusalem, the rest of the church proper will still be in the second day. They will be doing what they have done for 2000 years and many unaware at the dawning of the new day. He said, my bride and those who are being made ready will enter into this third day reality in their hearts as I establish fully my kingdom in them and they will become a bridge to those I will draw out to come into this new day.

He said, this is the Anointing of the Moment." Then he explained this to me and revealed to me I had to write three books to help explain this divine shift with the first book of the aforementioned tile. I completed that book in 2004 but couldn't get it published until 2008. If you would like a copy I will give it to you as a gift and send it to you. It explains at least of what I knew up to that time about what is about come and the preparing work of His bride.

I know you have this burning in you already, so perhaps it will confirm to you what you have already seen and heard. So much happens on the third day, God exploded the miracle of Caanan to me on the third day. Esther went before the king unsummoned on the third day. Jonah was in the belly of whale for three day and on and on.

God has much to reveal to us and in us as we begin to change prophetic days from the church age to the kingdom age, but it has begun and we are on our way. Glory to God.

Thank you for sharing what you did. It is surely a confirmation to my heart.

In His love,

Brother Henry

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/10/2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

thank you for the kind offer and wil gladly receive. i'll email you brother Henry.

yes, i understand the end of the church age emphasis and still yet many continuing in the same vein. for the most part, my life is a living prophetic picture(for such a time as this) and i know many here can relate to that.

just as in giving birth, the whole of ones body, mind, soul enters into bringing the baby forth. a woman also, after a certain age, goes through menopause of which during that time, the body and soul experiences the shift of the cessation...coming into rest/Rest. it labors to do so, but at a certain point of time, the body ceases in its labor, having entered.

i understand the anguish of the body and the soul of both. but specifically want to speak of the time, of her entering the time, of her cessation.  allowing the body to do what it needs do, to enter its rest/Rest.

we are to discern the times and the seasons we are in

~there is a rest for the people of God~

blessings,

kelley ewing

Posted: 12/10/2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

REST YES REST
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/11/2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

amen Kelly, i simply used a natural event to show in portion our place of identity and rest in Christ now & in Him we live and move and have our being..now

"And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,"

much Love and blessings,

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My will and testimony are about to be released ,

A season of gladness , a fragrance of Peace \o/

Those at rest in the fruit of tranquility for their flesh has ceased ,

A Parting for those standing in heaven my chosen ones,

A trumpet has sounded a bell has been rung ( ( ( ) ) )

More than the Holy of Holies for they rest in my arms upon my throne , Deut 33:12

Wearing the crown of The Overcomer for they are My Beloved , My Very Own ,

A blast of fire , a blowing wind ~ ,

They bring My words free of guilt or sin ,

An enlightened impartation of total truth ,

My manifold wisdom ~ My eternal youth ,

Come touch the remnant of My hem ,

For these are My Chosen I have sanctified them ,

Zechariah 3
Vision of the High Priest

1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2 And the LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel.
4 Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.”
5 And I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.”
So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the LORD stood by.
The Coming Branch

6 Then the Angel of the LORD admonished Joshua, saying, 7 “Thus says the LORD of hosts:

‘ If you will walk in My ways,
And if you will keep My command,
Then you shall also judge My house,
And likewise have charge of My courts;
I will give you places to walk
Among these who stand here.
8 ‘ Hear, O Joshua, the high priest,
You and your companions who sit before you,
For they are a wondrous sign;
For behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH.
9 For behold, the stone
That I have laid before Joshua:
Upon the stone are seven eyes.
Behold, I will engrave its inscription,’
Says the LORD of hosts,

‘ And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
10 In that day,’ says the LORD of hosts,

‘ Everyone will invite his neighbor
Under his vine and under his fig tree.’”

Exodus 28
Clothing for the Priests

“Call for your brother, Aaron, and his sons, Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. Set them apart from the rest of the people of Israel so they may minister to me and be my priests. 2 Make sacred garments for Aaron that are glorious and beautiful.
Haggai 2:23

23In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

Chris Williams

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Henry, thank you so much for God's Prophetic Word through you!  I find these words comforting and they confirm much of what I have also been hearing from our Lord.  Again, thank you for sharing with us.  With regards to God's Seven Spirits I wanted to add this from 2010:

Taken From "God's Latest Prophetic Word (Chris Williams Website); Written on the dates given:

"February 13, 2010: On February 13, 2010, during a prayer for healing with, and for, Jerlene P, God said, "Seven Spirits". Because we were praying for Jerlene’s healing, and I had not read about, nor paid in attention to, the Seven Spirits before the throne of God, I thought at first that God was referring to Matt 12:43-45 {please read in your own Bible}.

However, He was referring to the fact that the Seven SPIRITS before the throne of God had been sent to earth on that day, February 13, 2010. He later verified this by asking me to look up the Revelations scriptures associated with the Seven Spirits. As I did, He again said that He had sent the Seven Spirits, mentioned in Revelations (below), to earth! "Previous to coming to earth, they were in the "palm", or open hand, of Jesus Christ", saith the Lord {added on 9/13/2011}.

[Rev 5:6-7] And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, WHICH ARE THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD SENT OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH. Then He {Jesus} came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him {our Father} who sat on the throne. NKJV

{The following scriptures also refer to the "Seven Spirits" in Revelations.}

[Revelation 1:4]  John, to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, NKJV

[Revelation 3:1]  "And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, 'These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: "I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. NKJV

[Revelation 4:5]  And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. NKJV

[Revelation 5:6] And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. NKJV

God has told me that there is often a delay, by His will, from the Spiritual realm to the physical realm.Thank you again for all the work you are doing in His behalf, Chris Williams

View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Hello Chris,

Yes I believe we are about to truly understand the working of the Lord as the "seven spirit of God with the eyes all around, as well as The Spirit of Prophecy which is the testimony of Jesus Christ. These things are beyond just the gifting of the Spirit or 5 fold ministry offices. They speak of an empowering of the Lord in truly Kingdom authority and dominion in what we have experienced in the closing of the 2nd day church. These workings of God as described function in the 3rd day or 7th day Body of Believers beyond what we have seen.

Jesus said, "we would even do greater works" The greater is not "the kind" of work but the multitude of work done through His bride or over comers. These newly described dimensions of the Lord's Manifest presence and the working of that in God's people is the only way God can make the "wheel within a wheel" that Ezekiel speaks or the Army that Joel prophesies about.

It is truly a new and deeper place of unity and intimacy in the Lord that take us past what we have known for the 1 and 2nd day of the church ino the third da people of God. Those being made ready for His Glory.

Thanks for you kind words and all you added to this post.

In His love

Colleen Philip

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Hello Everyone, I was just going over this again today & what Jeffrey wrote reminded me about the incident on TV from New Zealand.

Did you see it?  A little girl was watching a lion behind a glass wall at a zoo when suddenly the lion reared up & began frantically scratching to get at the little girl.  It was quite a ferocious display but the little girl seemed unaffected...maybe didn't understand what exactly was happening.  She certainly didn't appear fearful.  The zoo released a report saying the lion has been experiencing mood swings lately & behaving erratically like this, but that the glass enclosure & viewing station was very strong & safe.

I take it as a sign of the protection we have in Our Father, safely guarded behind that glass wall of His Spirit & His Discernment.  Though the lion may rage & attempt to overwhelm us with its fury, we have no need to fear...Our Lion of Judah's Roar will overcome through us & keep us from our enemies.  Amen.

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version