VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: NEW WINE BEING POURED OUT (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/22/2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

NEW WINE BEING POURED OUT

Yesterday as I was speaking to a friend on the phone she told me that her browser says "delete recent history". Not knowing much about computers she then asked me "Should I delete my recent history? As soon as she said that, the Lord quickened this word to me. He wants us to remove anything from the past that is holding us back from receiving all that He has for us, especially our "recent history." When we do this we will be prepared for the New wine that He is about to be pour out.

The Lord says I am about to pour out my new wine in abundance. There will be a great acceleration in the days ahead. Many of you will advance expeditiously in to what you were called to do. Do not fear moving forward at an accelerated pace but as you do, allow Me to prepare the new wineskin to receive the new wine. As the new wine skin is fashioned, it will be able to contain the new wine with ease. Do away with all hindrances in your life. Leave behind religious mindsets that are holding you back from receiving and allow Me to renew your mind with My word. Walk in humility and throw off any pride and arrogance that is harnessing you.  Be willing to release anything that would keep you from receiving all that I've called you to be. Guard your heart from the subtle entrapment of the enemy.   

Many of you have cried out to hear My voice, and as you refuse defiling thoughts and line your thoughts up with My will, then you will learn how to hear My voice with clarity. As you are observant of My leading I will guide you in your decisions.  As you discard of your old nature you will be more aware and attune to My voice in the daytime as well as during the night. You will recognize when I speak to you in dreams as I reveal My plans and purposes to you. Don't go back to your old ways but look ahead to the future that I have for you. Stay in that intimate communion with Me so that your conscience will not be seared and the process of acceleration will not be hindered. Learn how to deal with every opposition that arises and every challenge that comes your way. In this season of the new wine being poured out, I will bring you in to the place that has been assigned to you as you move forth into the plans that I have for you says the Lord.

Mark 2:22
And no one puts new wine into old wineskins, or else the new wine busts the wineskings, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins.

Ephesians 4: 20- 24

But you have not so learned Christ,  if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,  and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Hebrews 12:1
Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 12/22/2011 at 7:52pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 12/24/2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas
Here is a Card from me to you,
With Love from Elaine

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Bill Evans

Posted: 12/24/2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Merry Christmas Elaine

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 12/24/2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Thank you Bill,
Have a Blessed Christmas and an awesome year ahead with Jesus moving in a mighty way in your life and ministry!!!
(((((Hugs)))))

Byron Putnam

Posted: 01/08/2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

water to wine...

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 01/08/2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hey Byron! You dug up this word from December. Yes the New Wine is being poured out. Lots coming in 2012

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version