Subject Topic: Something New Has Begun! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/12/2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

January 11, 2012

Something New Has Begun!
By Becky Porter

I see a vision of a white porcelain teacup and it is empty.  Now I see one single drop of liquid coming down from the heavenlies into the cup in slow motion – it as if the spiritual camera has zoomed all the way in on this single drop of liquid and the process that is now taking place, and it is as if nothing else of importance exists at this moment.  Not only are certain details of this picture magnified, but the sound is magnified as well.  As the drop of liquid hits the inside of the cup it makes a loud noise, and the entire time this process is taking place, absolutely NO sound can be heard in the environment around it – all is quiet, until that one drop hits, and then suddenly all of the surrounding noises can once again be heard – it is almost as if the world paused, and time froze for that one moment.  It was of the utmost importance for us to see that one single drop of liquid come down from heaven into the empty cup – it holds much spiritual significance.  To the casual onlooker that drop of liquid entering the cup means absolutely nothing, but to the saints who have been waiting with great anticipation, it means everything!

This single drop of liquid signifies that something new has begun – a process the body of Christ has been waiting many years for, and they have been waiting with great anticipation.  Upon pondering what the drop of liquid signifies, I heard the Lord say, “The Latter Rain has begun!Hallelujah!!!  

I see a vision of people sitting on wooden benches outside an old fashioned train station, and every now and then they lean forward and look down the train tracks to their left, with a look of great anticipation upon their faces.  They have grown quite accustomed to sitting there waiting and watching, and though they know the Glory Train God has promised them will come one day, at times they have grown weary of waiting and watching, (and yet seeing nothing), and as a result some of them have fallen asleep or gotten caught up in the conversations and other distractions that are taking place all around them. 

Seemingly out of nowhere, an angel appears on the platform, and he begins to blow a trumpet very loudly.  It is a trumpet of announcement to get the attention of those who are listening.  Not everybody can hear the trumpet – only those who are still watching, waiting and listening!  As soon as people hear the trumpet blast they come to attention and there is much excitement, expectancy, and activity as they spring into action, for they desire to be ready to welcome the glory train, and to welcome the King of Glory!  I see some of the women smooth out the wrinkles on their clothes, and they smooth their hair, wanting to make sure they are presentable.  I also see some of the men tuck their shirts in and comb their hair.  They are getting ready for the King of Glory and they desire to present themselves to Him without spot or wrinkle! 

As the train comes around the bend and down the tracks, the closer the train gets, the more the people’s faces begin to shine with the glory of God!  It is quite amazing to watch – their faces are lit up very brightly with His glory, and I see gold dust on their faces that sparkles when the light hits it.  I expected the train to stop at the train station, but I see that the train has flashed on by very quickly, and as it does some of the people on the platform who have been watching and waiting, (and who are awake), suddenly disappear off the platform and they are now being carried along on the Glory Train!  There are others still on the platform, and I see that many of them just received their miracle – the miracle that they have been praying and believing for, for many years.  As the people on the platform realize what has just taken place and what they have now received, I see them begin to rejoice and worship the Lord with utter abandonment, and the glory of God is all over them in GREAT measure!  Even in that brief moment of time as the train whizzed by, they had a supernatural encounter with God and they came face to face with the King of Glory.  This divine encounter has forever changed their lives, and now they have become carriers of His glory!

I asked the Lord about the people who had been picked up by the train and He said:

“They have now become One with Me and I AM dispersing them all across the land – I AM carrying them to their destinations in Me.  Many of them are called to preach and teach (among many other things), and they will travel to the far corners of the earth, carrying My glory with them and changing lives wherever they go.  They will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth!  The Sons of Thunder will be among the ones who are upon this train.

The train carries those promises you have been waiting for and desiring to see.  Line up everyone, line up, for I will distribute these gifts to those who have made a dwelling place for Me – a place of habitation.  I AM looking for a Bride without spot or blemish – will you be among those found ready?  Rejoice, for your redemption draweth nigh.  Just a little while longer and you will see those things you have been waiting and desiring to see.  Believe Me, it will be well worth the wait!”

Special Note:  When the Lord said that the “Sons of Thunder” would be among those found on the Glory Train, I knew He was referring to the Sons of Thunder that James Ryle had written about when he shared some dreams that God gave him beginning in August 1990.  Here is a short excerpt by James Ryle:

“Immediately the dream changed. I had these two photographs in my left hand and a parchment scroll in my right hand. I looked at that scroll and it was a letter written by an unknown soldier of the Salvation Army forty years ago. It was signed Unknown Soldier. I read this letter and it was a prophecy. It said that the time would come when the Lord God will release into the streets an army of worshipping warriors known as the 'Sons of Thunder'. They will bring forth praise into the streets that will birth evangelism and praise and give many children to God.”   http://hispraise.com/MorningStar/sonsof.htm

I hear the words:  He puts straight paths before my feet; His banner over me is love. 

Joel 2:23-29 NKJV
Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God; for He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you— The former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.  The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.  “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.”

James 5:7-8 NKJV
Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. 8 You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Acts 1:8 NIV
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Proverbs 3:5-6 AMP
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.  In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

Song of Solomon 2:4 AMP
He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

Becky Porter

Edited by Becky Porter on 01/18/2012 at 11:50am
View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH!!! THE GLORY TRAIN IS HERE & PTL OUR TICKETS ARE GOOD!!! YES, HERE I AM LORD, SEND ME!  BLESS YOU BECKY FOR YOUR LISTENING AND SHARING PAPA'S HEART HERE WITH US @ OUR 'OH BANQUETING TABLE' THAT IS FULL OF HIS LOVE.   Love you ALL

kelley ewing

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

NOW THAT IS SOMETHING!!!!

What a way to write it!!!

amen
thanks becky
xoxoxoxox
View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Morika Nolan

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged Quote Morika Nolan

Praise Him! I'm smiling from ear to ear!
View Morika Nolan's Profile Search for other posts by Morika Nolan
John Lawler

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Becky,

I can not express how I feel in my spirit, what the Lord is about to do. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. We have waited so long for this to come and now that we know that it is upon us, words can not describe how I feel. All I can say is thank you Lord!!!

God bless you,

Bill Evans

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to God

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Wonderful word. John, He showed me that saying that a Move of God is in the future keeps it in the future.. The Lord had Rick Pino stand up and speak something similar Saturday at the meeting he gave about his vision for Austin. What made John the Baptist the greatest prophet was the fact that ALL the other prophets had said "The Lord is coming", while John the Baptist said "He is here". We are the first generation to say the move of God is coming AND IT IS HERE. It is time for us to say IT IS HERE. Because IN GOD'S MIND, IT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 01/12/2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

amen thank you Becky for sharing! and amen Jeffrey, it's here! from the moment Jesus was crucified, dead, and buried, rose from the dead and was seated at the right hand of Father and poured out His Spirit. mind you, we've had alot(yearsssss) of stinkin' thinkin'( churchianity, religiosity, mixture of law and grace, etc.) to be removed that has hindered the church, the body of Christ from walking in the Reality of all He accomplished..but it is removed and being removed. Glory to God!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 01/13/2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Oh Becky,
Thank you. I am ready to get on the train.
Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Becky Porter

Posted: 01/13/2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Gayle, Kelley, Morika, John, Bill, Jeffrey, Kathy and Cindy,

I am VERY excited too, along with each one of you! 

Thank you for taking the time to share - it is very encouraging to read all of your notes! 

I really like what you said Jeffrey - that is so good, and I agree with you wholeheartedly - IT IS HERE!!!  Thank You Lord for Your Latter Rain that is here NOW!  We praise You with our whole hearts! 

Love and blessings to each one of you,

Becky

Edited by Becky Porter on 01/18/2012 at 10:24am
Michele Hay

Posted: 01/14/2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

amen dear Jesus! let your rains fall right on me !!

Edited by Michele Hay on 01/14/2012 at 12:06am

Michele Hay

Posted: 01/14/2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Brenda Teal

Posted: 01/14/2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Praise you Lord.I have been waiting

Becky Porter

Posted: 01/14/2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

John Lawler wrote:

Becky,

I can not express how I feel in my spirit, what the Lord is about to do. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. We have waited so long for this to come and now that we know that it is upon us, words can not describe how I feel. All I can say is thank you Lord!!!

God bless you,

Hi John,

I absolutely LOVE your excitement, your passion, and your love for the Lord!!!  Your excitement is contagious, and as you continue to share with others all that God has placed on your heart, they will be picked up and carried into the promises that God has for them.  I see a wave and I see you riding that wave, and you are drawing others into that wave with you, and they, too, are being carried toward the Lord’s purposes and plans!  Thank you for sharing your life with us – you are truly a blessing! 

Becky
John Lawler

Posted: 01/14/2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Becky,

Thank you for your comments. I truly do appreciate them.

God bless you,

Saundra Smith

Posted: 01/16/2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote Saundra Smith

Thank you Becky for sharing this anointed word. Expectantly
waiting, watching and believing...
View Saundra Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Saundra Smith

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version