Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A WIDE OPEN DOOR Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Carrie Gandhi

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/21/2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

There is a strong sense that has been rising up in my spirit tonight. Back on November 10, 2011, the Spirit of the Lord came powerfully over me and I perceived something had opened. Back then, I wrote that it was like the  "clicking"of the dial when a safe is opened. The hand feels the vibration of the lock as it releases. I believe that the Spirit of God is revealing to me today that back on November 10, that the door opened and the door has REMAINED open since then. Although the blessing did not occur at that moment, the door was open to allow that blessing to flow through.

I, with my own reasoning, assumed that the door was open and which meant that the blessing was going to come to pass at that moment. However, I have now come to "understand" that the door was opened that day. It has remained wide open and the blessing will flow through it. The blessing may occur at that exact moment upon opening or perhaps a week later or even several months later, but the door is open and this means that the blessing is coming forth.

This revelation has brought Godly understanding on why the Lord has continued to speak that "it is time", for it is truly His time to bring His word of promise to pass. In light of this revelation, He has brought understanding to His repeated words, "everything is right before you". He has shown me that everything is in fact RIGHT before us because there is no longer a closed door between ourselves and God's promise. The blessing is LITERALLY right before you.

My Beloved child, you are now seeing with your spiritual eyes the truths that I have been speaking to you. You now understand what I have been trying to say. The door is OPEN to you and you are standing right in front of all that I have prepared for you. The door is open in the spirit and that is why if you look with your spiritual eyes and draw nigh, you will see all what I am saying is before your eyes.

Vision:  I see a heavy wood door wide open before me. The door is opened inward and on the left side. The wood is rich in colour, warm and full of depth. *

*  The door had a familiarity to me, like I had seen it before. The Holy Spirit strongly quickened to me that He had indeed given me the EXACT same vision not long ago. I looked back in my journal and on 3/29/2011, I had the same vision of this door. The words are confirming. Here is the excerpt:

Do not worry, My love, it is all there for you and I am about the reveal it all to you. Focus on Me and not what you see in front of you, for as of this moment the door is closed and if that is what you focus on you will become fainthearted. Instead, My Beloved, fix your eyes on Me and you WILL see the door is opening before you.

Vision: I saw a big, heavy, dark stained, knotty wood door just pop open a crack.

Can you see the vision before you and can you see the door just pop open a crack. The door is opening and it is about the fling all the way open before you. That heavy wood door has been shut for so long and now it is OPEN. Oh, My love, stand back and watch the door open wider. Beloved, I know that you can see it, take it in and realize that it is Me and rest in this fact. 

I share this revelation with all of you that have been hearing that it is God's time and wondering what is happening. The Lord is confirming that the door is open to Himself and His blessings. Do not let the enemy deceive you with what you physically see in front of you, for things are not what they seem. Be encouraged brethren, the door is wide open before you. Trust Him and believe His word of fruition.

Blessings

Carrie

Edited by Carrie Gandhi on 02/21/2012 at 5:10pm
View Carrie Gandhi's Profile Search for other posts by Carrie Gandhi
kelley ewing

Posted: 02/21/2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

i am believing this is for me Carrie. I am in such a state
of being somber. I cannot continue living this way. I need
to be used to serve God.
Praise God for His love.
View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/21/2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Praise God for His clarification of His Words. Lord give us eyes to see and hearts to believe and understand.

Praise you and thank you Lord

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 02/22/2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Hi Kelley,

Lord Jesus, I come to you right now and ask that You pour Yourself upon Kelley right now. I ask that you would fill her heart with Your purposes and Your plans. I ask that you would chase the discouragement and weariness away with the presence of Your Truth and Your Hope. Lord, I know that You have great plans for Kelley, so I pray that You would rekindle that fire in her. Help her to trust you and to lean on You to carry her through this time. You alone are faithful Lord and we praise you and give thanks to You for all that You give us and show us about Yourself. AMEN.

Kelley, the Lord gave me a word last week that I believe is for you at this time, "Things are not what they seem", that is what you see in front of you with your human eyes is not what is behind the surface. God is preparing a wonderful and beautiful life in Him behind the veil. Trust Him, He is there for you.

Hi Sherry,

YES, let us praise God for His clarity. This revelation was liken to adjust the focus on a pair of binoculars that put everything into perfect clarity. Praise the Lord.

Blessings

Carrie
kelley ewing

Posted: 02/23/2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

Carrie,
Thank you so much for your prayers. You mean so much to me.
The love you have I feel within my spirit. God is moving
for me. SO much has happened in just one day. I have been
trusting God in many things. He is starting to bring those
miracles to view. Praise God !!!

Carrie you are in my prayers. One day I pray God will bring
us together. God bless this sweet child of yours.

Love kelley
View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Michele Hay

Posted: 02/24/2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

amen thank you Carrie...an encouragment from the Lord for sure.

Do need all of your prayers...and lifting up those who are here as well!

michele

Carrie Gandhi

Posted: 02/24/2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged Quote Carrie Gandhi

Kelley,

You are so welcome. Prayer is so powerful.  God knows exactly what each of us needs at every moment of our lives, so why not lift up one another to Him that can supply all of our needs.

Thank you so much for your prayers, I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

I hope as well that we may meet here on earth. I am also amazing how God knits the hearts of His children who know nothing about each other in the temporal, but are joining in the eternal!

Love
Carrie
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Hi Michele,

Lord, I lift up your daughter Michele to You. You are a God that knows our deepest needs and our deepest desires. I pray that you will draw Michele unto You Lord. Speak to her heart Lord God and whisper over it with Your most loving words. Encourage her Lord in the plans that You have for her. Reveal Yourself to her in the most intimate ways.
We praise you Lord for who You are and for who You love us. You are the Good Shepherd, who loves and cares for His sheep. Thank you for Your faithfulness and Your abounding love. All Praises to You. Amen.

Many Blessings to you, sweet child of God

Carrie

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version