Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Jesus Consecrates Us in the Spiritual Realm (Vision) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Shawna Swainson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/29/2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged Quote Shawna Swainson

Hello all!!

When I joined a few days ago I mentioned that although God has shown me an abundance of things I did not feel led to release any of them until lately.  This vision was one that I had around December, and although I felt that it was a personal word initially, through study and continued unfolding of this vision I firmly believe that it is a word for the Body of Christ and that many others have been shown the same thing.

The setting was a beach where for some reason Jesus and I are often. It's always the evening hours and we never verbally/audibly speak...we just dwell in each others presence. He shows me things there but He does not use words.  Any way, this time I was sitting on a chair and Jesus was washing my feet.  The color of my toe nail polish was crimson red.  After He finishes He takes my hand and I stand up.  That's when I realize there is a red carpet the same color of my polish. I also realize that I have on a very nice robe that's the color of a pearl (not exactly white) and a crimson sash laying diagnally across my chest.  At the end of this red carpet is a platform with 3 steps and on this, a huge cauldron (that was my first thought) the color of tarnished gold.  As Jesus and I walked down the red carpet together, I realized the closer we got to the end that this cauldron was filled with water that was boiling and had dirty robes in it. 

I turned my attention from the cauldron to Jesus who is standing in front of me now.  Without a word He puts His hand on the top of  my head and squeezes something. In seconds I can fill the oil saturating my scalp. It cascades in rivulets down my forehead, my eyelashes, neck, chest and back all the way down to my feet.  Then He puts His open hand on my head and begins to pray....fervently.  I don't hear a word He is saying, but I see the intensity on His face. Admittedly this part makes me a little nervous because in my mind I'm thinking, "what lies in store for me that Jesus is praying for me like this?!?" This is where the vision ends.

Over the next few weeks I wondered over and over again, what it all meant. Some parts seemed obvious (washing of feet meant I was to serve others as well), but the rest I wasn't so sure. I mean, I knew the Bible was filled with people getting anointed with oil, priests, prophets, and kings, but what did this mean for me?

My first clue came while I was cleaning my bathroom and the t.v. was on a Christian station.  I heard someone talking about Joshua standing before the Lord being given new clothes and vindicated. They mentioned Zechariah ch. 3. I dropped everything and got my Bible and read:

Zechariah 3

Clean Garments for the High Priest

1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. 2 The LORD said to Satan, “The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”

3 Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. 4 The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes.

Then he said to Joshua, See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put fine garments on you.

5 Then I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the LORD stood by.

6 The angel of the LORD gave this charge to Joshua: 7 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘If you will walk in obedience to me and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.

www.biblegateway.com

After reading this I was just in awe.  How could I have missed this in the Bible? So then I started studying to see what else I could find on the subject and I ended up in awe again!!  It's amazing the things we read in the Bible over and over but don't "see" until there is some type of catalyst. 

The Consecration of Aaron and His Sons- Exodus 29:4-7

Then bring Aaron and his sons to the entrance to the tent of meeting and wash them with water. 5 Take the garments and dress Aaron

with the tunic, the robe of the ephod, the ephod itself and the

breastpiece. Fasten the ephod on him by its skillfully woven waistband. 6 Put the turban on his head and attach the sacred

emblem to the turban. 7 Take the anointing oil and anoint him by

pouring it on his head.

Of course now I feel like I'm on to something! It wasn't a cauldron I saw, but a laver. The laver was the huge brass "bowl" that was used for cleansing of the hands and feet by the priests and was located between the altar of burnt offering and the door of the tabernacle (Ex 30:17-21)

God still showed me something else.  I was preparing for Bible study with my kids and we were going to be talking about Noah. I was going through chapter 5 and came across Enoch and how he walked with God, and God took him to heaven.  We've all heard this story before but I had an intense desire to find out more about this relationship between Enoch and God.  So I went online and read the Books of Enoch ( a must read in my opinion...fascinating).  I knew the apostles were familiar with this book (Jude 4) and I had actually attempted to read it before but for some reason didn't quite make it through.  This time I did and LO AND BEHOLD:

Enoch’s Anointing and Change of Garments- Book of Secrets of Enoch II

Chapter 22

In the tenth heaven the archangel Michael led Enoch to before the Lord's face

1 On the tenth heaven, which is called Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns.

2 Thus in a moment of eternity I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible.

3And who am I to tell of the Lord's unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? And I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne is very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory.

4And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me:

5Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.

6And the archistratege (5) Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face.

(5) Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."

7And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity, and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: Let Enoch go according to Your word.

8And the Lord said to Michael: Go and take Enoch from out of his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.

9And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and I was like one of his glorious ones (6).

www.piney.com/ApocEnoch2.html

So now God has led me to 3 separate accounts of my vision, 2 of which happened in the Spiritual Realm and I know that this is a corporate word for US!! Peter tells us that we area a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD:

5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Jesus Himself anoints and consecrates US as the Royal Pristhood in the Spiritual Realm. As our High Priest He also is in constant intercession for us (His fervent prayer over me):  

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in accordance with the will of God. (Romans 8: 26-27)

But because Jesus lives forever He has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him because He always lives to intercede for them. (Hebrews 7:24-25, see also ch 8)

Consecrate means: to make or declare something sacred; set apart or dedicate to a diety. 2: to devote or dedicate to some purpose. www.dictionary.com

Anoint means: to consecrate or make sacred in a ceremony that includes the token of applying oil. 2: to dedicate to the service of God.

All of those who have heard God's call and answered willingly submitting to His will despite the costs have been anointed and consecrated by Him to fulfill His calling on their lives!!  I have never been one to get too caught up in the word "anointing" because so many in the church use it too frequently and loosely claiming that they carry some type of anointing when their lives say the exact opposite.  Maybe that is why God showed me this vision.  He is definitely still in the anointing and consecrating business as every individual that makes up His Bride...every "living stone" carries their own unique God given purpose AND accompanying anointing.  I believe Jesus also prays over us that we are steadfast and unmoveable til we have accomplised all that He has set before us!!!  Praise Him and let His will be done!!!!

In His Love, Shawna

P.S.- The whole time I've been trying to write this post I've had distractions galore (the Devil is a liar), so please forgive me if the fonts are all confused, etc.  Love ya!!

View Shawna Swainson's Profile Search for other posts by Shawna Swainson
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 03/01/2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Thank you Shawna for this post.
I am always blessed by the thing that the Father reveals to you.
God bless you and your family,
Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Shawna Swainson

Posted: 03/01/2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged Quote Shawna Swainson

Cindy,

No Thank You for your kind words! I appreciate them so much... !!

Your sister In Christ,

Shawna

View Shawna Swainson's Profile Search for other posts by Shawna Swainson

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version