Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: An Answer! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Angie Adams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/13/2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged Quote Angie Adams

I have been in conflict within my own self, however created by people around me.  I don’t agree with how some people I will just leave it at that.  So I turned all my energy to the Lord, for answers!  

Matthew 7

7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Yes, Praise God I did receive my answer!

After deep meditation, prayer, and study

I was taken to a place, a beautiful place….

There was white brightness all around;  all of a sudden I was in water, like a river and I was holding my friend ready to baptize her!  I was in white as she was also in white!  Beautiful,  I was Awe- struck of what was happening! 

Upon coming back I was quickened to the rest of the verses

Matthew 8-11

8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

While searching,

Spiritually, baptism symbolizes a decision and commitment to a new way of living, a new attitude or approach to life and others, cleansing and rebirth. Submerging the body in water symbolizes death. Rising out of the water represents resurrection and a new life. The former person and negative aspects or "sins" have been washed away. When an individual is of the appropriate age to choose to be baptized, this is a powerful ritual because it represents a choice made by free will and a commitment to that choice.

If the person being baptized in your dream is you, you may have recently been considering or have chosen a better way of living. It is likely that this new path will be successful because you have made a conscious choice. The new life that your dream is related to could be on the physical, emotional or spiritual level.

If the person being baptized in the dream is someone else, this person could symbolize who they appear to be in the dream or an aspect of your inner self. A baby being baptized is powerful sybolism of new birth.

If you have dreamed of baptism, your higher self approves of your choices, goals, hopes and dreams. Your feelings and behavior are congruent with your expectations of yourself and are being blessed by the Divine. Your dream may be reflective of renewed faith and trust. It is likely that things will fall into place and that this change will be successful.

I leave you with the verse:

Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Praise be to God….

AA

View Angie Adams's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Adams
Dave Spencer

Posted: 03/13/2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

I agree with most of what you wrote but here are some important questions....

So what will wash away your/my sin that we commit after we have been baptized?  Is it not the Blood of Christ that pays for our sin, before, during and after baptism? (if we forgive others, He is faithful to forgive us)  Is not being baptized an expression of our identifying with the death and resurrection of Christ rather than our being cleansed from sin?

This is an important point because some in the early religious church would wait to be baptized on their death bed so that they could enter heaven sinless!  It's like they believed that baptism is more effective than Christ's Blood Offering to cleanse us from sin!

Edited by Dave Spencer on 03/13/2012 at 10:43pm
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Angie Adams

Posted: 03/14/2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged Quote Angie Adams

Thanks for your post Dave, just a point I am not discussing baptism here...

more important a dream about baptism, and what I put is only one of the many things I found on my journey to understand my dream.

Thanks for your important in-put

In Christ

A  A

View Angie Adams's Profile Search for other posts by Angie Adams

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version