OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word of Jehovah to the Nations Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Judith McKinley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/03/2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged Quote Judith McKinley

WORD OF JEHOVAH TO THE NATIONS

Given to me March 16, 2012

Revelation 1 v 3. Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Revelation 2

7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit(The Angel) says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 6:17For the great day of their wrath has come; and who is able to stand? Isaiah 13 9 Behold, the day of Jehovah cometh, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger; to make the land a desolation, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it.  10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light; the sun shall be darkened in its going forth, and the moon shall not cause its light to shine.  11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity: and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. Jeremiah 25  4 And Jehovah hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, (but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear,)  5 saying, Return ye now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that Jehovah hath given unto you and to your fathers, from of old and even for evermore;  6 and go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the work of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.  7 Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith Jehovah; that ye may provoke me to anger with the work of your hands to your own hurt.  8 Therefore thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Because ye have not heard my words, 29For, lo, I begin to work evil at the city which is called by my name; and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished; for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith Jehovah of hosts.  32 Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest shall be raised up from the uttermost parts ofthe earth. 33 And the slain of Jehovah shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the face of the ground.  34 Wail, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow in ashes, ye principal of the flock; for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are fully come, and ye shall fall like a goodly vessel.  35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.  Isaiah 491 Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations:  Before I was born Jehovah called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. This is what Jehovah says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you;  I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances, to say to the captives, 'Come out,’ and to those in darkness, 'Be free!' Isaiah 3 11 Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their hands have done.13Jehovah  takes his place in court; he rises to judge the people. 14 Jehovah enters into judgment against the elders and leaders of his people: "It is you who have ruined my vineyard; the plunder from the poor is in your houses. 18 Woe to those who draw sin along with cords of deceit,  and wickedness as with cart ropes,  20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness,  who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. 21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.  23 who acquit the guilty for a bribe,  but deny justice to the innocent. Isaiah 10 1 Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, 2 to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless.  3 What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar? To whom will you run for help? Where will you leave your riches? Isaiah 136 Wail, for the day of Jehovah is near;  it will come like destruction from the Almighty. [a]  9See, the day of JEHOVAH  is coming —a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—  to make the land desolate  and destroy the sinners within it. 11 Jehovah will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. Jehovah will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.  13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble;  and the earth willshake from its placeat the wrath of the LORD Almighty,  in the day of his burning anger.Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?Jeremiah 23:10For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pastures of the wilderness are dried up. And their course is evil, and their might is not right;  11 for both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness,saith Jehovah. Isaiah 24 1 Behold, Jehovah maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.  2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the creditor, so with the debtor; as with the taker of interest, so with the giver of interest to him.  3 The earth shall be utterly emptied, and utterly laid waste; for Jehovah hath spoken this word.  4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the lofty people of the earth do languish.  5 The earth also is polluted under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. 21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Jehovah will punish the host of the high ones on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. 22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison; and after many days shall they be visited.

Jeremiah 187 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, 10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.This is what the LORD says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.' 12 But they will reply, 'It's no use. We will continue with our own plans; each of us will follow the stubbornness of his evil heart.' "

Galatians 6

7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature[a]will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Leviticus 26:3-5
If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

The cursing that would come in response to the Nation’s disobedience would be proportionate to the opportunities they had been given to repent of their sins.

Leviticus 26:18-20
And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass: And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

WARNING ABOUT MONEY

1 Timothy 6:10For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.Ecclesiastes 5:10Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with hisincome.This too is meaningless.Proverbs 17:16Of what use is money in the hand of a fool, since hehas no desire to get wisdom? 2 Timothy 3:22For people will love only themselves and theirmoney. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. 4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 5 They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that! 12Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil people and impostors will flourish. They will deceive others and will themselves be deceived. James 51Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. 2Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the LORD Almighty. 5You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter.[a]6You have condemned and murdered innocent men, who were not opposing you."Have I not said 'judgment' begins with the house of God?... and what is judgment? It is the   proclamation of the righteous decree of the purpose of advancing the physical Kingdom of God., it is the removal of Satan’s children off this earth and correcting Jehovah’s children into righteousness and holiness on this earth for the coming of “the new heaven and the new earth, the eternal reign and life of Jehovah’s children. Judgment begins with the'house' of God... and does Jehovah dwell in temples made with hands?... NO, for your body, vessel is the Living Temple of Jehovah God.  

REPENT because the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Judith McKinley

Email:thedaughterofzion77@yahoo.com

View Judith McKinley's Profile Search for other posts by Judith McKinley
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/04/2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Judith,

Praise God!  May all hear what the Spirit is saying.  Joel 2:13, 2:11 And rend your heart and not your garments." Now return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness And relenting of evil.  The day of the LORD is indeed great and very awesome, And who can endure it?

Thank you for blowing the trumpet, dear woman of God.

Many blessings to you,

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version