Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "Death To The World Causes Eternal Everlasting Life" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/26/2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

"Death Unto The World Causes Eternal, Everlasting Life"
(Revelation Knowledge and Teaching)
(Posted April 26, 2012)

... Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
[Colossians 1:11-14]

Write these words, saith the Lord God Amen.  I am coming soon to take, capture, and rapture - into Me - those who are waiting upon My return, saith the Lord. 

Some desire to remain here on earth and linger in worldly things.  This is because their hearts and minds endure a life of "world": worldly interests.  Any life known to these is worldly: the world's interests.

The world's life force is a paradox because it causes death, whereas death unto the world causes eternal, everlasting Life.  Those who continue to partake, and trust in, the world's leaders are participating in a system that generates death.  Death was given to all men, women, and children; it is a death penalty given to a whole planet, and all upon this planet <Gen 2:16-17>. 

Remember this, saith the Lord, the answer to your problems, your nation's problems, your family's problems, the earth's (world's) problems, is not in a man or men, or in a woman or women.  All these things, including the problems, are temporary and unlasting.

Only My Love endures.  I and My Word are one.  This day, bite and chew your inheritance as aggressively as you pursue the world's woes and solutions <Heb 9:15>.  This day, recognize which nation is yours, and to whom you belong; purchase eternal life - within Me.  Death brings Life, Amen Amen and again Amen.

In Christ's Abundant Love, Chris Williams Christine Williams Ministry Website

"Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams
"ALL RIGHTS RESERVED"

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/29/2012 at 3:58pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 04/28/2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Hi Chris!

Amen and Amen!

See my posted response to Lyn McSweeney's poem on April 28th re I AM UNCOVERING OPEN YOUR EYES THE TRUTH YOU WILL SEE!!

Have a blessed week!

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/29/2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Kaaren,  I am so blessed to know that you are no longer frightened by the things that God shows you in visions.  Though this vision was from God, not all visions are from God - remember this and pray for Spiritual discernment also - along with interpretations.  If I can ever be a help to you, please let me know.  You can write me at Chris Williams Email  

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/29/2012 at 3:59pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version