Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Unseen Realm of the Spirit – Is For You - Kathie Walters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/02/2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Unseen Realm of the Spirit – Is For You

By Kathie Walters

People are asking me how to be Spirit-led and how their minds can get in the way, so I wrote this article to help and encourage you. Being led by the Spirit often means you get to "obey by faith" and don't see the result until later. That means you have to learn to "trust the witness of the Spirit in your heart", like "going out on a limb" as they say. The Holy Spirit does a lot of things without explaining the end of it. You have to choose who to listen to: your spirit or your mind – they can both tell you different things at the same time. It's step by step, and you can go quite a ways before you see the result.

The Spirit Realm and Holy Laughter

When I was speaking in Auckland, New Zealand, a pastor friend of mine, Ian Johnson, suddenly fell off his chair onto the floor in the middle of the message. He just laid there, so I carried on speaking. It was a very wide room. About six minutes later another friend, Sheryl Morgan, slipped off her chair on the other side of the room, and started laughing hysterically. Everyone else was just listening to me. I didn't feel anything was out of order in the spirit so I carried on speaking.

After about 14 minutes Ian sat back in his chair and Sheryl got up also and sat back in hers. They were quite far away from each other and like I said, the room was very wide so they didn't know what happened to each other.

When the meeting finished I went and spoke to pastor Ian. "What happened?" I asked. He said, "I was just listening to you and I saw a chariot in front of me, so I got in it, and the next minute I was inside my friend's church in Fiji. He was preaching and I saw a big black island demon come straight at him. Then I heard this laughter and the demon left, then it came back and I heard the laughter again and it left. Then I was back in this meeting with you." 

"Hmm..." I thought, and then I went to find Sheryl. "What happened to you?" I asked her. She had no idea of anything that happened to Ian as she was sitting quite a ways from him. Sheryl is always laughing and smiling. "I am not sure," she said. "I just kept seeing this big black demon thing and laughing at it." 

Now you do know that Holy Ghost laughter is one of the biggest warfare weapons there is, right? God looks on His enemies and laughs, and has them in derision (see Psalm 2:4). The laughter comes when your spirit picks up on a victory that's happening in the spirit realm.

You probably have had an experience like this: you are praying for someone or counseling or something, and maybe they are telling you some pretty awful stuff in the natural and you suddenly start laughing. They look at you like "What's wrong with you?" and you say, "Don't worry about it, something good is happening for you in the spirit realm" and it is. Your spirit picks up on that and responds. It may not look like anything in the natural, it may not sound like anything, but you know your spirit knows something good is happening!

Well you know the next day the pastor from Fiji called Pastor Ian. He said, "Ian, you were in my church yesterday, weren't you?" Ian said, "Yes I was." The Fiji pastor said, "I was preaching in the service and I got attacked by an island spirit, then we all heard this laughter and it left. After a while it came back and we all heard the laughter again and it left." Ian laughed and said, "Yes, I know." 

Well, you know a while later a ministry team came over from Fiji to Auckland, and one of the team members came up to talk to Sheryl in a meeting. "Oh, I've heard your laughter before," he said, smiling.

So while I was having my meeting in Auckland, God took two people from that meeting, took them away in the spirit to Fiji, and delivered a church from oppression… yeah, God!

Keep your spiritual antenna up. God can use you too. Meanwhile make sure and get a download of my teaching, The Fanatic in the Attic – it talks all about this.

Kathie Walters
Good News Ministries
kathiewalters@mindspring.com

Kathie Walters is an international speaker who brings freedom to those who feel they have to "qualify." She also ministers in the supernatural and believes that the supernatural realm is for everyone.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/04/2012 at 12:40pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/03/2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Timely post - thanks Moderator!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/04/2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

So, "I say to you, dont let the enemy of your soul steal your JOY! My holy presence is what you need, come closer, come expecting ME!" Just had to share that, as someone reading here today needed it!  HALLELUJAH!!!  I do know firsthand & about "holy laughter",,,a precious Brother was constantly saying(almost like a record going around & around-lol), "IF THE DEVIL CANT STEAL MY JOY THEN CANT STEAL MY GOODS!" It was during this time I experienced my introduction to 'holy laughter'...was @ a "Believer's Convention" in Anaheim, CA. and it was the last 1/2 hr of the last day of the convention...my Hubby, myself and our precious Sister were attending together, sitting up in a higher level of seats then most...we had climbed up their to be able to see the entire place...@ the exact same time my Sister & I began speaking in tongues-looking @ each other we knew something was different-we both went into intercession & 'holy laughter' literally hit us-we ended up covering our heads with our coats in attempt to not be a disturbance-powerful anointing we could not(would not stop) was moving in/on us both. My Hubby was not engaged as we were, but he was praying in tongues...the usher came over concerned & curious(not a believer-just a working position for the hall), but was not able to say a word to us.  We spent the 1/2 hr laughing & gave up 'trying to be quiet'!  When the meeting was over the usher came quickly to see that we were leaving-lol,,,we felt led to go down to the area where platform was located, & as we were walking towards a group of people we heard this woman laughing hysterically.  We moved closer & saw that she was lying on her back on the concrete floor slapping it with the palm of her hand. This day, this was our first experience with 'holy laughter' and ALL I can say is God gave us a 'knowing' He was moving in a mighty power through us and definitely through this woman..."THE JOY OF THE LORD TRULY IS YOUR STRENGTH & IT IS FOR STRENGTHENING OTHERS TOO!" We are told to' laugh @ the devil! Have you laughed @ him?  Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version