Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE BLESSING OF THE HANDMAIDENS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Danny Korakas

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/30/2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

“Now Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria was a great and honorable man in the eyes of his master, because by him the LORD had given victory to Syria.  He was also a mighty man of valor, but a leper.  And the Syrians had gone out on raids, and had brought back captive a young girl from the land of Israel.  She waited on Naaman's wife.  Then she said to her mistress, "If only my master were with the prophet who is in Samaria, ‘For he would heal him of his leprosy.’"

If we look at his account a little closer, it is truly a dramatic and compelling story.  We have a Syrian decorated general who is held in great esteem, but at some time in his life, he had contacted leprosy.  He obviously was able to hide it for a time, but as time went on, it became a life-changing trauma that would ultimately lead to his death. He was also most likely at a time in his life where it was becoming difficult to hide his issue and infirmity.

This will be a year in which the Lord will begin bringing deep issues, suppressions, and hurts in the hearts of women to the surface. It will become hard to continue hiding these issues and hurts for those who love Him. The Spirit is speaking in love and gentleness of the need to simply let it come to the surface regardless of how complex it may seem. It is only when we allow what is buried deep and hurtful within us to surface that He can shine the light of His love upon them.  Like Naaman, it will be very difficult because of the fear of being exposed.  The Lord will not embarrass us; but we must come to Him and even to one another exposed if we desire true freedom and inner healing.

We also notice that in one of Naaman's campaigns or raids into Israel, he captured a young Jewish girl whom would become a servant.  In this story we always seem to focus on either Naaman or the prophet Elisha, but I would like to share a little about this young lady and share a few things prophetically with you which will unfold throughout the year in many who have a broken and contrite heart.

What really strikes me was her conscious willingness to help Naaman. It’s important to remember that this girl was taken captive by Naaman and given to his wife as a servant.  She was torn from her family and all whom she knew and dragged into a foreign and strange land.  She must have been extremely lonely and felt isolated.  Many of you are lonely even through many people may be constantly around you.  I spoke a prophetic word once in a congregation that I attended a few years ago concerning women who were lonely. The front of the church was immediately full with broken and tender hearts as well as terribly lonely hearts.  Much of this was easily discerned due to the lack of tender and compassionate love from husbands, relatives, and friends. Our modern era has produced a busyness whose offspring is superficiality. The Lord desires to take away your loneliness today. Not only is the Lord supplying a deep work in the lives and hearts of women, He is also performing a supernatural work in the hearts of husbands, friendships, and past separations to understand the value of genuine care. Like Naaman, the most unpredictable people will speak life and love into our souls.

And it shall be in that day, Says the Lord, that you will call Me: 'My Husband' And no longer call Me 'my Master.' I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and justice, in loving-kindness and mercy; I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know Me.

You may be like this servant girl who was without hope for a husband or meaningful relationships.  You may be single and wondering if a godly and loving-kind man even exists.  You may be married and have everything you could ever ask for in a family, but have a deep spiritual loneliness. One of the deepest hurts is to have a vision from God that nobody else shares in or supports.  When your Bridegroom becomes the apple of your eye and your greatest treasure, you will be rich with contentment, purpose, destiny, and know that He will work all things out together for your good.  He desires that not only you be rich in relationship with Him, but also with others.

As time past, this young lady was lonely and certainly hurt, but her commitment to the Lord birthed a supernatural compassion in her - even for her captor.  Her job as a servant did not afford her the freedoms and comforts of many others she saw in her life. 

She had the mundane job of a house servant and on the surface would seem that she had little to none to offer anybody except a  “yes mam, yes sir, I'll get right to it, It's almost done, I'll be right there.  Sound familiar?

Most homemakers realize the value they are to their families, especially if you have children.  Most, however, also feel spiritually mundane with a feeling of little to offer the kingdom within the burden of their day.  The Lord is going to pour out a tremendous anointing upon homemakers and moms this hour to not only impact their families, but also to build His kingdom.  Divine strategies and purpose will come into clarity.  Your unique gifts and talents will become manifest and He will give you the courage and strength to activate your dreams and destiny.  Many of you have a mundane job just like this servant girl.  But because of her commitment and love for the Lord she would bring something to pass so inspiring that Father would choose to put her acts and words in "His Word."

Naaman would never have been healed and the testimony of God's mercy and compassion through the prophet Elisha would have never happened if not for this no-name; unheard of; very unlikely servant girl.  I am sure that she had no idea of how Father would use her in such a circumstance as this.  You are not reading this by mistake or happenstance.  The Lord’s hand is upon your life and regardless of your circumstances, He is going to anoint, empower, and bless you for the Glory of his name and kingdom.  You may not understand everything this side of heaven, but one thing is sure in that He loves you with an everlasting love and has a destiny and a purpose for your life that has eternal benefits in changing peoples lives - even bringing healing to the Naaman's in your life.  How do I know this?  This servant girl with no name and no reputation is being talked about today – thousands of years later!  Would she have ever thought it?  Truly, the Lord is talking about “you” today. 

Edited by Danny Korakas on 05/30/2012 at 1:00pm
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Brenda Teal

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Danny,I am in awe of this.I have just posted the words
"Follow Me my daughter" which The Lord brought out in April
and I just felt to post them on O.H.now.
I take all your post to My heart.God is doing a deep work
in me,it has been a very difficult journey.
Thank you
   Love in Jesus

Janine Nicole

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Danny,

thank you so much for this word! May it be so Lord! God bless you, Danny!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Sarah Ann Dees

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged Quote Sarah Ann Dees

I was feeling less than spectacular compared to my sister who has just produced a documentery on the effects war on children. Wondering what my purpose was and if being a mom was really doing enough or if I needed to do more, but what.   I noticed a truck with the word "Mother's" on it in giant red letters.  I felt God was saying something.  Thank you for this word.  I get it!

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 06/02/2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Thank you Danny.  This is a second confirmation similar to someone else that spoke on every woman on the earth today is a Mother of Israel and housing  something deep within her for the planet in this hour in what the Lord is about to do. Hidden mysteries He is beginning to release. The devil should be very very fearful of every praying grandma, mother and daughter of the Most High God and those coming into the Kingdom. Think what a Muslim woman will do in this planet once she meets Jesus Christ, knows she is set free and knows the love of the Father. Or the girl that suffered through horrendous human trafficking and is set free. Whoa. The identity crisis is beginning to end. All of creation has been waitting and groaning.

Blessings and Shalom - Colleen

Edited by Colleen Danchak on 06/02/2012 at 7:54pm
View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version