Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word of the Lord for June 2012...Phyllis Ford Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Janet Hanson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/14/2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote Janet Hanson

Phyllis Ford
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 

Word of the Lord for June 2012

Prophetic Insights
The Lord said that June is a month of manifestation:
1. We will see some major victories concerning the fulfillment of the Lord’s promises.
2. There will be victories as a result of arrows of strong intercession as direct blows are targeted directly to the enemy’s camp.
3. There will be some major uncovering of plans that have been set up to compromise the integrity of righteousness in our nations.
4. There are vital decisions that must be decided in the hearts of God’s people. Answers and further guidance will be given and great understanding will be released.
5. We will also see the consequences of past mistakes that placed our nation in the midst of a major crossroad.
6. We are about to see a harvest of early kingdom accomplishments in trailblazing a path for future global intercession and evangelism. This is just the beginning compared to what is about to occur on that front as it impacts many regions on different levels.

These things are all in preparation for the trouble that we are about to see take place in nations in the coming months. The timelines have been confirmed by many watchmen. We are about to see great upheaval but it will also be a time when God’s people will receive answers that could only come to them from being in the presence of the Lord and receiving an impartation of the Living Waters.

Isaiah 12:3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

The Lord said that which we receive at the end of the month, His glory and His light (Post-Pentecost) and it should strengthen us for the coming challenges. He will anoint us to endure and help us to overcome personal hindrances that have pressed upon and wearied us in our standing against opposition in times past. That patience has yielded a greater measure of experience and that experience has become the fuel to our hope in Christ Jesus.

He said: “Take the glory and light that I have poured upon you at the end of May and which I am pouring out upon you, my people---Hold on to it—allow it to renew your life and refresh your spirit.”

John 7:37-39 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

“There is a path that I have prepared for you that you will need to walk out as this month progresses. So embrace the faith and favor that I have released upon you in this hour, so that you may obtain the necessities required at this time. The kind of favor that is being released is like that which was given to the children of Israel as they came out of bondage from Egypt. It is not only to get you where you need to be, but also for you to overcome whatever obstacles that might stand before you. It is my favor and grace that I have placed upon you, my people, to pass through those things that have once hindered, delayed and even tried to hold you back from making great strides. I want you to know that what you receive now, has greater significance, being released in this season, then it would have been if it was given to you before.”

“I know that your trials and hardships that you and others have suffered were filled with much uncertainty. As you tried to overcome obstacles, you felt tested beyond your measure of endurance. But know that you are coming into a greater understanding, and the awareness of necessary things that you need to accomplish. In fact, the issues in your life have changed their level of significance and importance. Know that if you are lacking direction, it is because you have not pressed in consistently to see that which is approaching. You need to understand the urgency of executing your plans and what you need worked out in this hour.”

“So call upon me, seek me in this time and you will hear me, through my word, through my voice as I speak to your heart and even through the smallest of things because I am speaking to you and making my words to you clear and succinct. It is important for you to know what to do and how to initiate my plans so you will be successful. (if you don’t allow fear and doubt to step in.) Do not allow any barrage of attack to weary you to the point that you cannot overcome.”

“Remember, I had placed in you all that you need. So press into prayer for in it you will find solace. Your greatest defense, your strength and your covering will be found on your knees.”

“My word will be your shield of faith as you believe it and your sword as you wield it. I place the sword in your hand this day as a prophetic act and say to you--go conquer, wield it in this hour. For I have given you the power to defeat, and to defend. You have the power to overthrow the works of the enemy before you. Much of the level of warfare that you have experienced has been as a result of the battles fought in heavenly realms. You will see some great victories and some sudden setbacks in the natural as this month progresses.”

“I have made you to sit in heavenly places far above all principalities and powers so as you are joined with me; greater will be your ability to overcome. Being joined together with me is key, and be joined with your brethren, and becoming one in the unity of the Faith. So don’t shrink back but know I have placed in your life the keys to open, the keys to lock out, and keys that will obtain access into new avenues and ways of being able to move forth, to come through and conquer, says the Lord.”

Ephesians 2:4-7 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

“This is the time to gather in the harvest of souls that will come in great numbers as I will establish a global move of evangelism in this hour. For I am moving on many fronts, through many nations, raising up my army of warriors strong in intercession, carrying the power of my word as I disperse them throughout the nations declaring my name. For I will blaze a trail for the righteousness of my glory, that the gospel may be echoed across the lands.”

“So hold onto the assignments that I have placed before you. Rise up in the day of my power and light which I give freely unto those who will utilize my strength to bring souls into the kingdom in this hour. Rise up and see through my eyes, the plan that I am breathing new life into for this is just the beginning. It will gain momentum even through these soon approaching troubled times. Even in times of darkness, it will grow and none will hinder its’ work and growth in this hour. Don’t allow the little foxes of petty issues and emotional limitations to restrict your ability to conquer. Don’t allow the enemy to speak fear into your life causing confusion in order to hinder your thinking and try to obstruct your faith.”

“I have given you, eyes of faith to see and a heart to receive new sight and understanding as to all that is going on around you now. You must move forward progressively and continue to do everything now. Don’t put away key things to be done for later, because time now is of the essence. It may seem new to you because you are just becoming aware of it but I have prepared my remnant to lead you out of confusion and dark areas of doubt and defeat.”

“Know that I am the fountain of living waters that I have freely provided for your life. They were given to you so that you might be cleansed, purified, refreshed and renewed in my light and glory. The problems that are upon your nation and others as well are because men have set their affections upon the idols of the world and fashioned their cup with all the world had to offer them. Now the consequences of their choices are before them, they have no living water and the cisterns that they have hewn are insufficient. They can’t hold water.” ( Jeremiah 2:1-13).

Jeremiah 2: 11-13 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit. Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate , saith the LORD. For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Prophetic Intercession:
Virginia has been very strong in my spirit as of late. There is a divine purpose and a divine brooding over that area right now—so intercessors and watchmen cover the entire state and decree that the work of God will not only be carefully strategized but also be fulfilled in this time. I believe that Virginia has key connection concerning the trouble coming upon the east coast. Pray also that the enemy will not retaliate against that region.

I had an unusual vision/dream about a changing of the earth’s atmosphere as we know it---that there was some kind of phenomenon that caused a type of magnetic storm that set off an uptick of extreme climate changes and earthquakes were set off at an alarming rate. I heard the words that there was something going on in the earth’s atmosphere “causing major shifting in plates and polar caps.”

Areas that are on our watch list:
These are regions that are on our watch list: Hawaii, Sumatra, Indonesia, Virginia, Philippines, Japan, Seattle, California, and The East Coast.

Continue to pray around the strong warlike atmosphere—within and outside our borders. Iraq & Iran, Russia—North Korea are on our watch list as we continue to pray for Israel. Pray around upheaval within leadership, even a surprise uncovering concerning the nation’s leaders in the European regions, but especially in Russia.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version