VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prepare your vessels Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
DAVID MACDONALD

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/19/2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged Quote DAVID MACDONALD

Prepare your vessels

“Get ready, prepare your vessels, the glory of the Lord is about to fall like never before. I will separate the wheat from the chaff, saith the Lord. I will bring together those who are wholly devoted to me, saith the Lord, and I will fill them with my holy fire as I did on the day of Pentecost. I will use each of them as I did my disciples in the book of Acts, as torch bearers of my glory and power. There will be those who will resist these warriors of faith and love and power that I shall send among them. Therefore get ready, for I have found you faithful and true to my name and I am about to pour out my glory and power. Broken vessels shall be mended, but the hardened vessels, the hardened of heart shall be broken by the hammer of my word.”

Werner Woop

Posted: 07/19/2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Heaven's Thunder
Donna Raphael
http://heavensthunder.org

DROUGHT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE

On the evening of July 4th, a blood red moon silently rose in the darkening sky. I doubt many even noticed the silent moon as it held its position right beside our city’s fireworks display, but I could not take my eyes from it.  

As the patriotic music played, and the fireworks burst forth; I was filled with such a sense of bitter-sweetness at the acknowledgement of glories past and of coming troubles that would force a peoples into glories future. Since that night I have sought our Lord to show me more.  This is what I share with you.  

I preface this word by reminding you that our God is a merciful and loving God.  His judgments are His mercy.   He wills that none of His should perish but that they all come to repentance and the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.  And He always  always commands us to FEAR NOT!

DROUGHT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE

There is a drought of My righteousness and My justice across the land. Men seek to follow their own ideas of righteousness, and little true justice comes forth for the oppressed.

The mighty afflict the just, and the poor are trampled down. Too many who call themselves Mine have grown hard of heart in their own ease and comfort.  

They seek to assemble themselves together in structures built of man’s hands, but in which there is no life or power of the Holy Spirit for I AM not there.  They take no stand for My righteousness or My justice.  They slumber in pews lulled by man’s words that comfort them into their state of self-righteousness.   

I AM building My temple of living stones.  It is a structure that is alive and moves and has its being in Me.  It is powered and lead by the Holy Ghost and filled with My righteousness and My justice.  

Mine cry out for the land before Me night and day.  I hear and send forth My judgments which suddenly burst forth on the drought-stricken land. Nothing will hold them back as they roll forth one after another until My purpose is accomplished.

They will sweep through the cities, through the country, and through the dwellings of rich and of poor. Men will seek every means of escape, but there shall be none of themselves.  

I shall shake them and wake them from their slumber and leave them with no comforts of man. As My justice runs down and My righteousness springs forth, Mine shall stand and shine in the glory for they are held in My hand.

Mine shall be as beacons and draw many forth out of the darkness and into My light.  Repentance shall bring restoration.

Amos 5:

24 But let justice run down like waters and righteousness as a mighty and ever-flowing stream. (AMP)

Acts 17:

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men’s hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
Isaiah 26:

8 Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.

9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

10 Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the Lord.

11 Lord, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people; yea, the fire of thine enemies shall devour them.

Posted: July 19th, 2012 under PROPHETIC WORD.
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
debra gestwicki

Posted: 07/20/2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged Quote debra gestwicki

Werner, I can't help but wonder why God gives some of us constant
words that are so stern and then others see only beauty and mercy.
Many times I feel that something must be eschew in me because of
the way I look at things, and yet the scriptures and dreams God gives
me seem to increase this outlook in me. Two years ago I was taking
my dogs for a walk. The moon was amazing that evening, and I felt
led to take a picture of it. This may sound like I am out of my mind,
but each time I tried to take a picture with my digital camera, as I
looked in the screen to focus it, the moon would jump out of the way
when I would click the button. It would be centered the moment I
clicked the button, but afterward in the picture, the moon would be in
a corner or not even there! Then, an even more amazing thing
started happening. As I was getting more and more frustrated, the
moon started moving toward me on the screen as I tried to focus and