Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE BIRTHING OF JUDGMENT Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Danny Korakas

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/23/2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Is it just or is it justice that we seek upon quoting, casting, and even relishing in the judgment of many call the "wicked?" Is it just that we speak and pen judgment upon another(s) when the scriptures have been sealed and the end of days are clearly laid plain? Why do so many "prophets" find value reiterating judgment; the fire of God's wrath; and monthly natural disasters which kill and harm when the lost and spiritually dead could really care less about such self-righteous utterances. In othe words, a caged and wild animal would rather chew its own limb off than to submit to the reality and truth of the trap. We must understand that most "prophetic language" is just a bunch of  prophetic stuff spoken and understood only by a bunch of likeminded prophetic folks. Words of judgment, classifying others as wicked, etc. does not revive and heal the spiritually dead and wounded. It only promotes self- defense mechanisms and warped rationalizations. Only the love of God expressed in genuine compassion for souls does Christ in you, the hope of glory in mankind’s salvation manifest.

I sincerely believe after 30+ years of walking as a prophetic minded person - that we enter into a deep form of idolatry when we assume the position of "god" in casting judgment
since the Revelation has already been sealed. Are many "adding to these words" when we have been warned not too? Could this be the curse that has prohibited the prophetic mantle from reaching its full potential? Even, applying
scripture to validate the "spirit" behind our reasoning? We were all as filthy rags previous to the free gift of grace lest we boast in self-righteousness. We are exceedingly wicked in our core human nature. It is only genuine love and compassion walked out in our daily lives that will minister the hope of Christ unto salvation and changing the environments around us.

I learned long ago and have clearly discerned that most prophets and prophetic folk who have a propensity for declaring wrath and judgment upon others (e.g. the lost, tares, wicked, and unsaved) are simply prophesying to themselves the inner frustrations within their own souls. It's not necessarily others that require judgment - it's the heart condition of the "mother" who has birthed the word. Truly, the wounded and non-affirmed prophet will always prophesy to oneself first and foremost...

Edited by Danny Korakas on 08/23/2012 at 7:47pm
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Danny Korakas

Posted: 08/23/2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Please pardon my edits as I have needed to touch this post up a bit for clarity. I understand that this message may not bare witness to some...However, my prayer is that the love of Christ which dwells in you become manifest in the salvation of multitudes! The fields are white and the laborers are few...As are prophetic words in calling the lost home to their heavenly father. May our hearts be torn as the veil for the hope and glory of salvation unto eternal life. Truly, this is our dress rehearsal for eternity as "the saved."
Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 08/23/2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

On Monday, I was lead to put pen on paper about personal judgement. We all know the Lord's Word about judgement, but He showed me how we could easily fall into this trap when we do not disregard our flesh. Danny, today when I read your heart about the birth of judgement, I knew that I need to add to it what the Lord showed me on Monday.  

Beware the trap of self. (-righteousness)

We are so easily entangled in sin leading to death.

Daily we are faced with situations where we have the choice to point the finger (or not). The Lord has shown us how this causes death to enter into our lives. When we compare ourselves, our values, our knowledge, our experiences, our actions with others.

It is so easy to compare other peoples actions with our own. This may also lead to us accusing them, because we would have acted differently or we would have said it differently.

Let us just meditate on this for a moment. When driving, how often does it happen that we point to another driver; look what he/she is doing: meaning that we would have done it differently. Applied in the context of our daily life, how many times do we point to other people, comparing their actions, their values, their words with our own.  Even institutions, political organizations, governments.

When speaking about other people, we may verbally accuse them when comparing their actions with our own. (To our set of values and standards and experiences.)

Lets look at the progression of this sin and how it can lead to spiritual death:   

Accuser of brethren, Satan:  When you point a finger to accuse people (because you compare to self)  then you have taken the role of Satan. You have become the accuser.

When you point to people; Look what he/she is doing;  hear what they are saying;  then you justify your own actions and words against the actions and lives of other people. (self-justification}

Accusation is judgement,  in comparison with me and my values and my experience and my knowledge, their actions and attitudes are different from my mine, therefore my natural fleshly response is to judge them.

This judgement leads to self-righteousness. You are motivating your own right actions; Look at them, they are wrong, my actions and my words would have been right.   (self-righteousness)

My self-justification leads to my righteousness. When you justify yourself by the actions of others, then you are self-righteous.

Now, because you have your own righteousness (from self); Therefore you do not need Christ's righteousness.You are clothed with self-righteousness.

You are naked in-front of God because you have taken away Christ's righteousness and put on self-righteousness.

With this measure (In the same manner) you will be judged by the only true Judge; God. Not having Christ as your righteousness, you will stand naked before God to be judged according to your self-righteousness. May God have mercy on us!

References:

[Luk 16:15] And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God.

[Mat 7: ] Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brothers eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye.

[Lev 19:15] You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.

[Rev 12:10] Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

[Rom 4:24-25] It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead, who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.

[Isa 53:11] He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities

[Ps 58:1] Do you indeed speak righteousness, you silent ones Do you judge uprightly, you sons of men.

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Danny Korakas

Posted: 08/27/2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Thank you, Pieter for reading between the lines and "seeing" the long term affects of the expression, opinion, doctrine, and the sacred cows of the soulish man in regard to prophecy.

It is the natural or soulish-man that attempts to "express god" to justify one's belief system, agenda, and even frustration that has carved the majority of humanity's stained history. The old adage is so true in that "religion" kills! The spirit-man expresses Christ's redemptive work which is the spirit of prophecy in forgiveness, love, and example.

Please understand that it is also tragic to not aggressively address sin, corruption, and moral decay within the spirit of prophecy. However, we can only give what what we truly possess and if we do not possess love - our words are nothing more than a clanging sound of self-righteousness and idolatry in usurping the position of "god" and "judge."

Edited by Danny Korakas on 08/27/2012 at 4:48pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version