Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "A RAPTURED STATE OF MIND (Revelation and Prophecy) " Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/27/2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

"A Raptured State Of Mind"
(August 25, 2012; Posted on August 27, 2012)

And being found in appearance as a man, He {Jesus} humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also HAS HIGHLY EXALTED HIM and given Him the NAME WHICH IS ABOVE EVERY NAME, that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the Glory of God the Father.  [Philippians 2:8-12; NKJV]

To My Beloved Chris: I can no longer put on paper, or in words, My beautiful love, unspeakable love, towards you, My Child.

Yes, as the Israelites had, and have, God's Name held in such reverence, so is My love for you and Mine. (1)MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MINE HAS BEEN RAISED INTO MY NAME, which is above all names <Phil 2:8-12>. Within My Name is all My Love <Jn 17:25-26>. (1)MY NAME AND I ARE ONE, AND MY NAME IS WHO I AM. I AM HE WHO LOVES YOU IN A (2)RAPTURED STATE OF MIND, MY MIND, WHICH I HAVE PLACED WITHIN YOU <1 Cor 2:16; Phil 2:5; 1 Cor 1:10>.

I endured the cross for the "Joy" that I know this day <Heb 12:2>. Now untold, uncounted, millions, billions, and trillions, both in heaven and on earth, will know My Joy today - some while in the flesh. This is the Glory of God within the old in order to create anew <Matt 9:15-17>. You see correctly, Child. Meditate and think on this continually now, Amen Amen and again Amen.

[John 15:11-12]
"These things I have spoken to you, that MY JOY MAY REMAIN IN YOU, AND THAT YOUR JOY MAY BE FULL. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

[John 16:23-24]
"And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My Name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My Name. Ask, and you will receive, THAT YOUR JOY MAY BE FULL. NKJV

(1) "My love for you and Mine has been raised into My Name" (+) "my name and I are one, and my name is who I am": "GOD, NAMES OF: The titles or designations given to God throughout the Bible. In the ancient world, knowing another's name was a special privilege that offered access to that person's thought and life. God favored His people by revealing Himself by several names which offered special insight into His love and righteousness." (from Nelson's Illustrated Bible Dictionary...)

(*) For a better understanding of this Prophetic Word please read Chris Williams Post "...Posted: 09/08/2012 at 3:03pm" BELOW

OT:8034 "shem... an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality... HONOR, AUTHORITY, CHARACTER..."

NT:3686 "onoma... a 'name'... [AUTHORITY, CHARACTER]..."

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary...)

(2) "raptured state of mind, My mind":
RAPTURE: rap-ture ... 1. ECSTATIC JOY OR DELIGHT; JOYFUL ECSTASY. 2. OFTEN, RAPTURES. AN UTTERANCE OR EXPRESSION OF ECSTATIC DELIGHT. 3. the carrying of a person to another place or sphere of existence. 4. the Rapture, Theology . the experience, anticipated by some fundamentalist Christians, of meeting Christ midway in the air upon his return to earth. 5. Archaic . the act of carrying off." (The American Heritage Dictionary)  (Copied from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rapture)

There Is More To The Rapture Than We Now Understand.  Praise God For His Voice and Love Towards Us All, In Christ's Love, Chris  Chris Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Contact Me :-)  

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/08/2012 at 3:09pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/27/2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

This vision is from your website:

ALL MANKIND WILL BE BROUGHT INTO HIS IMAGE
I saw myself as a mirror, standing before Jesus Christ. I was His reflection in the mirror and I was the mirror.

I saw numerous faces and bodies standing with me in the mirror. The number of those present IN THE MIRROR continued to grow in quantity, as I noticed that there were men, women, and children standing to either side of the mirror's exterior. They were also moving into the mirror. They also were becoming part of Jesus Christ's reflection. I soon saw that all men, women, and children were moved into Christ's image – within the mirror. All were brought, by His Will, into the mirror, thus His reflection. All of mankind, outside His reflection, were brought into the mirror: His reflection and image.

He stood as one man, looking into the mirror; and His reflection/image was, and contained, the whole multitude of the earth Amen Amen and again Amen.

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

It was the only vision I looked at last night and then I saw your post today and it seemed to fit.

I Am is His Name. This is a very complex word beloved. I am not sure what the Lord is conveying to us. Is He telling us that spiritually He has brought us into Father's mind, the only place that reality exists? The place of unspeakable joy? Complete and perfect oneness?

Phil 2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God thought it not robbery to be equal with God.

Mat 16:16,17 Thou art the CHRIST the Son of the Living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood has not revealed it unto thee, but My Father which is in Heaven.

God is Love.

looking forward to your response

In His Love with you, now and forever

sher

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 08/28/2012 at 5:28am
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

The Lord said,

"To My Beloved Chris: I can no longer put on paper, or in words, My beautiful love, unspeakable love, towards you, My Child."

I don't understand. I have been praying and thinking on this word since I read it and I still don't understand. :-)

Lord Love have mercy on me and give me understanding of your word.

Amen 

Chris Williams

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Sherry, I will answer your first post later, but can quickly address the second post - I think.  I asked Jesus if I could explain what was meant by this Prophetic Revelation this morning; He said to wait - I knew I didn't understand the whole thing.  It has been one of the hardest Words for me to understand also.  Maybe the hardest, and it has taken time for Jesus to teach me on this.  I believe He wanted all of us to think on this for a while.  I, for one, left my comfort zone and began listening to the Comforter :-)  This morning as I was writing an email to someone I was given a huge break through teaching with regards to this Prophecy/revelation that I will share with you - it will answer most of the questions within your first post - I think.  Patience makes us perfect - we will all be perfect at the end of this :-).  [James 1:4-5]  But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  NKJV 

The Bible teaches us that not all Prophecy was understood when given to a true Prophet of God.  I'm asking - I pray everyone who reads this will pray to understand it better.  I do know that this is not only one of the hardest Prophetic words that I have been given to understand, but also one of the very most important for God's people!  You!
----------
Notice that within the second and third line Jesus goes on to include all His Children within this unspeakable love - not just me.  "
Yes, as the Israelites had, and have, God’s Name held in such reverence, so is My love for you and Mine.  MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MINE..."  The love He is speaking of is the Joy He endured the cross for.  Notice, He says that He Himself holds this love in "reverance". 

I have been told by others that God gave Israel a Name that they did not speak out loud.  I'm sorry but I do not know which one.  However, we are also told in 2 Cor 12:2-4:  "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.  3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)  4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter." KJV

Can Jesus say anything He wants to say?  Of course.  He is referring to the fact that His enraptured mind was in such Joy that the Words spoken and written on earth were no longer adequate for Him/us.  He is saying that the JOY that He felt yesterday as He lifted His Beloved(s) into His EXALTED SPIRITUAL NAME is something you/we will experience within our newly given hearts, and that for you too words will not fulfill His/the Joy discussed here. 

In Christ's Love, Chris  PS I pray this helps - I have to go somewhere now so am unable to re-read this.  I know for a fact that Jesus and I will return later with more explanation.

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/28/2012 at 12:16pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/28/2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

This does help but I still need to meditate on this and any more clarification would be most welcome. :-)

I know a brother who had an experience with the Lord, the Lord had taken him somewhere but he couldn't remember. He knew something happened but he couldn't remember. When he asked the Lord about it Jesus said the reason he couldn't remember was because he had no words to describe what he saw. He saw "unspeakable" things because there is no reference point here in this "reality".

I know the Lord will give us understanding of this word, I shall wait on the Lord. :-)

In His unspeakable love now and forever

sher

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/29/2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

So, then, we also endure the cross (death to self and all that pertains to self) for the JOY (being perfected in His love) that is set before us.

These things are so high above me. Things I have never experienced. The Lord said an old wine skin cannot contain the new wine because the old wineskin would burst.

The Lord had showed my friend a banquet table that went on for as far as the eye could see. Then He filled the table with food, one course, then He removed it and filled it with the second course and so on for I think 7 courses. Then the Lord picked up a small berry and told my friend that those who have tasted of Father's love have only had like that one little berry from that entire feast.

That's all I have for right now.:-) I will let patience have her perfect work and wait for more on this lovely word.

In His Name with you and all who love Him

sher

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/29/2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Chris,

Didn't you once tell the Lord you needed someone to love and He said no, love is who we become or something like that. Please tell me again what that conversation was.

I am filled with anticipation!

love you

sher

GOD is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 08/29/2012 at 8:15am
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/29/2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, thank you for your patience.  Jesus wanted me to put on another Revelation - these 4 are closely tied into each other and should be read together so that we can all better understand what Christ is doing for His Children.

Please read the following 4 Prophetic/Revelation Word, in order of the date that they were written, for a better understanding of what Christ is doing for His Children.  I understand that many have read the first 3 here on Openheaven; however the last one was posted today, August 29, 2012 (which is why I have made this one a live link). 

All 4 of these can be read from my home page at Chris Williams Ministry Website :

May 26, 2012; "Father Glorify Your Sons Now" 

May 29, 2012; "Prepare To See And Be One With The Heavenly Host"

August 25, 2012; "A Raptured State Of Mind" (this is the one you are reading now)

August 26 (Posted August 29), 2012; "Intimately Know My Innocence Within You, Saith The Lord"

In Christ's Love, Chris  PS I have also added some information that Jesus has given me over the past 3 days.  Again, God Bless Us All With The Fullness Of Himself, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/31/2012 at 5:30pm
Chris Williams

Posted: 08/29/2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, I can not believe this.  I spent about an hour writing and answering your other posts and somehow lost it - I'll have to come back tomorrow (soon) and answer your questions.  I'm so sorry.  I do remember part of it -My answers are in bold

{you said} "So, then, we also endure the cross (death to self and all that pertains to self) for the JOY (being perfected in His love) that is set before us.

Yes!  But Christ is just beginning. Notice that He is EXALTING US into His EXALTED NAME.  Remember, that "Name" means nature and Character and authority.  Wow! How exciting.  Some of this we saw during the last two years when many were given a new heart - the heart of our Father and we all now share it.  One SPIRITUAL HEART - the one that Christ has also. 

{You said} "I Am is His Name. This is a very complex word beloved. I am not sure what the Lord is conveying to us."

Notice the reference to "temple" below in both 2 Chron and Rev 3. I believe that Jesus is finishing His Wife/Bride/spiritual Church, Temple/His own one Body of multi-members; and that we are just beginning to see His manifestations with regards to this.  That is my opinion and I can not, nor am I saying that God told me this.  We know that Rev 21:22-25 says, "But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city {new Jerusalem} had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the Glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.  NKJV

2 Chron 2:4  Behold, I am building a temple for the name of the Lord my God...NKJV

Isa 62:2-3  The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory. You shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD will name. 3 You shall also be a crown of glory In the hand of the LORD, NKJV

Rev 2:17 17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it."' NKJV

Rev 3:12  He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I
{Jesus Christ/God} will write on him My new name. NKJV

-----------------------
My Opinion and Question:  "Is Jesus saying above, in this Prophetic Word, that He is now writing/giving a new Name to us, His Children - His own exalted name?
  God just asked me that!  Look at the full scripture - see that it is the church of Philadelphia (brotherly love): 

Rev 3:7-12 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write (this is the only church, of the 7 in Revelation, that is promised that they will be removed from the hour of trial!!)
'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":  8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.  9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.  10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will KEEP YOU FROM THE HOUR OF TRIAL which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.  11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.  12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the Temple of My God {Lamb and God are the Temple}, and he shall go out no more. I WILL WRITE ON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD and the name of the city of My God, the NEW JERUSALEM, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I WILL WRITE ON HIM MY NEW NAME. NKJV
--------------------

{you also said} "These things are so high above me. Things I have never experienced. The Lord said an old wine skin cannot contain the new wine because the old wineskin would burst."

NONE OF US, EXCEPT CHRIST, HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.  THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT.  OUR ENEMY IS NOT TO KNOW WHAT OUR COMMANDER IS DOING; NOR CAN HE PARTICIPATE IN IT - HIS NATURE, CHARACTER (AUTHORITY) DOES NOT ALLOW IT - BECAUSE GOD MADE HIM AND HE NOW LIVES IN DARKNESS/EVIL.  ONLY THOSE WITHIN CHRIST'S OWN LOVE WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS NEWNESS.  PRAISE GOD. 

Don't feel bad or left out.  We are learning this together - all of us as one; He is busy CREATING HIMSELF, A NEW BEING, WITHIN EACH OF US AND ALL OF US TOGETHER.  And yes, this is the verse (new wine and wineskins) that Jesus keeps reminding me and many of us about.

God often, especially when the battle is as important as this one, doesn't  tell us what He is going to do - He is doing it and then reveals it.  What good Commander hands His plans to His enemy - not Jesus - thank God!

{you said} "The Lord had showed my friend a banquet table that went on for as far as the eye could see. Then He filled the table with food, one course, then He removed it and filled it with the second course and so on for I think 7 courses. Then the Lord picked up a small berry and told my friend that those who have tasted of Father's love have only had like that one little berry from that entire feast."

How beautiful!

The Lord said to get you this beautiful verse; He also says, "I love you and thank you for all your efforts in My behalf.  I appreciate how you work hard to hear Me and see Me both for yourself and your sisters and brothers:

[Isa 55:8-13] "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your  {all of our ways} ways My ways," says the Lord.  "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your {all of our ways} ways,And My thoughts than your thoughts.  "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud,That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. "For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field {righteous trees} shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; And it shall be to the Lord for a Name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off." NKJV

I'll be back within the next couple of days to answer any other questions/answers that I somehow deleted tonight - gotta go and get something to eat and rest now.  Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/29/2012 at 7:05pm
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/29/2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

I want to thank you for passing His message and that verse along to me. You know He is so good to us, so wonderful, so beautiful.

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

God has used this verse often in my walk with Him. The Lord is not like a man, we judge by the sight in our eyes but the Lord looks on our hearts.

Verses like Judge not that ye be not judged for with whatever measure we judge another is how we will be judged. If we judge without mercy then we will be judged without mercy.

also Judge nothing before the time till all is revealed. We make judgments about things before we even know the truth of a matter. God have mercy on us.

Things like loving our enemies and praying for those who persecute and despitefully use us. Definitely out of our comfort zone.

But God is not like a man, He loves all of His creation. He is quick to forgive us and He is longsuffering with our sin. We thank you for your mercy and grace towards us Father, in Jesus Name, Amen

I know I got a little off topic there, forgive me.

In His amazing, beautiful love with all of you

sher

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 08/30/2012 at 2:39pm
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/30/2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

Thank you:-) Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!!!! Our God desires to give us His Divine Nature, a New Name, His own exalted Name! Is He saying this has been done in the spiritual realm and will soon manifest in the natural realm?

12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the Temple of My God {Lamb and God are the Temple}, and he shall go out no more. I WILL WRITE ON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD and the name of the city of My God, the NEW JERUSALEM, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I WILL WRITE ON HIM MY NEW NAME. NKJV

Did I tell you about the vision the Lord gave me of the silver rain. It was last month maybe. I saw raindrops high up in the atmosphere, they were made of silver. When I asked the Lord why silver, I was led to look it up and the pillars in the Temple were made of silver then He led me to this verse in Revelation. Cool. :-) Now there's confirmation!

Thanks be to God for the blood of Jesus Christ

For the grace of Fathers love; for His TRUTH that sets us FREE

and His LOVE that CHANGES things!!!

In Him with all who love Him,

come Lord, fill us, change us, make us NEW!!!!

loveto all

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Thank you Sher,  Very good insight and help from our Lord through you - I thank Him for your additions to this Prophetic Word.  What a beautiful vision He gave you.  This is the time when God's people should expect to see visions, hear God's voice...  Yes, we are to be pillars in His temple - and in this generation we are to walk with Him as His Priests and Kings, and in many more Spiritual gifts - beyond what any one of us knows or understands.  God has built Him/His Body as One.  We need each other! In the same kind of Love He has towards us.  Again, thank you Sher.

This morning Jesus asked me to look up scriptures that contain the word "exalted/exalt"(to lift up).  I think this will help us to better understand what Jesus is doing for His people - these scriptures helped me.  He also had me look at a couple of the many definitions from the OT and NT for the words translated "exalt" or "lift up" etc.  Most are about the same in definition and I have added one for the OT and one for the NT:

OT:1361 gabahh... to soar, i.e. be lofty; figuratively, to be haughty: KJV - exalt, be haughty, be (make) high (-er), lift up, mount up, be proud, raise up great height, upward."  (Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary....)

NT: The Hebrew word most often translated "exalt," "exalted," is rum; "to lift up," "to be or become high." It is used with reference to both God and man..." (from International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia, Electronic Database...)

{Through the cross and Christ's sacrifice we share/have been given Christ's own righteousness - as He took our sin.  Because He endured the cross we have received the Promise of the Father and we have been baptized by Jesus into His Holy Spirit.}

{a few of the many verses using the word "exalted"}
Job 36:5-7 "Behold, God is mighty, but despises no one; He is mighty in strength of understanding. 6 He does not preserve the life of the wicked,
But gives justice to the oppressed. 7 He does not withdraw His eyes from the RIGHTEOUS; but they are on the throne with kings, for He has seated them forever, and THEY ARE EXALTED. NKJV

Ps 118:15-21 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 16 The right hand {Messiah; Christ} of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. 18 The Lord has chastened me severely, but He has not given me over to death. 19 Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, and I will praise the Lord. 20 This is the gate of the Lord, through which the righteous shall enter.  21 I will praise You,
for You have answered me, And have become my Salvation. NKJV

NT:
Matt 23:8-12 But you, do not be called 'Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.  9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.  10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.  11 But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.  12 And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and HE WHO HUMBLES HIMSELF WILL BE EXALTED. NKJV

Acts 2:29-33 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,  31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption. 32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. 33 {Because of this}/Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.   NKJV

{The above scripture is important - we see Christ's "raptured mind and Joy" through the Holy Spirit.  In the above verse we see the giving of the Holy Spirit to all who would receive (in mass to the common man and woman - you and me :-) - after believing on and in Christ Jesus.}

1 Peter 5:6-7 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time {To me, it sounds like Jesus is saying it is due time for many}, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. NKJV

2 Cor 10:4-6  For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled. NKJV

Phil 2:5-11 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus {the name of this Prophetic Word is "A Raptured State Of Mind, and Jesus was speaking of His own mind in us}, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross {which He endured for the "Joy" that He would know, and now knows; and says He is sharing with us through His Spirit and mind}. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him {and as one member in His multi-membered Body, He is now saying that He is exalting us/you WITHIN HIM into this EXALTED NAME!} and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the {for the} Glory of God the Father. NKJV

{Christ became humble, endured the cross because of His Love for us, and received the "Joy" that, as He says above in this Prophetic Word, caused His statement: "MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MINE HAS BEEN RAISED INTO MY NAME, which is above all names. Within My Name is all My Love. MY NAME AND I ARE ONE, AND MY NAME IS WHO I AM. I AM HE WHO LOVES YOU IN A RAPTURED STATE OF MIND, MY MIND, WHICH I HAVE PLACED WITHIN YOU <1 Cor 2:16; Phil 2:5; 1 Cor 1:10>.  I endured the cross for the "Joy" that I know this day <Heb 12:2>. Now untold, uncounted, millions, billions, and trillions, both in heaven and on earth, will know My Joy today - some while in the flesh.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up/exalt you {same as exalt}. NKJV

In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/31/2012 at 8:45am
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 08/31/2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Thank you Chris for the extra explanation and scriptures. It amazes me how the Lord works in us. :-)

I pray the Lord will give us all understanding of His Word.

In His unfailing love for all

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 09/08/2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi - you are welcome.  Jesus said to do this.  I think new understanding will come forth on this particular Prophecy/Revelation.  God asked me to re-read certain information and scriptures this morning.  One was [2 Sam 6:2-3]  "And David arose and went with all the people who were with him from Baale Judah to bring up from there the ark of God {ark of the Testimony}, whose name is called by the Name, the Lord of Hosts, who dwells between the cherubim." NKJV

We can not help but notice that the ark of God is called by the Name of God our Father: The Lord Of Hosts/army.  Above, in the original Prophetic Word I added a note that said: "
OT:8034 "shem... an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality... HONOR, AUTHORITY, CHARACTER..."

NT:3686 "onoma... a 'name'... [AUTHORITY, CHARACTER]..."

A "Name" gives authority to whoever wears the name.  We are also told by Jesus that "MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MINE HAS BEEN RAISED INTO MY NAME, which is above all names... Within My Name is all My Love... MY NAME AND I ARE ONE, AND MY NAME IS WHO I AM. I AM HE WHO LOVES YOU IN A ...RAPTURED STATE OF MIND, MY MIND, WHICH I HAVE PLACED WITHIN YOU."  

We know then that Jesus is Himself lifting His People, SPIRITUAL Wife/Church into His Holy name, which we are told above, is above all names.  Not only is this true but we are also being lifted up into His Authority that was given by His Father.

Not long ago I posted Jane Leade's 1619 prophecy.  I remembered this this morning because God told me to read this prophecy again.  In it God said, "Authority shall be given by Christ to the putting an end to all controversies concerning the true church that is born of the New Jerusalem mother {who is the Holy Spirit} <Rev 5:1thru 6:1; Gal 4:21-31>. This decision will be the actual sealing of the body of Christ with the name (or Authority) of God, giving them a commission to act by the same.

This New Name (or Authority) will distinguish them from the seven thousand names of Babylon <2 Kings 24:10-16??>. The election and preparation of this Virgin Church is to be after a secret and hidden manner... THE BIRTH OF THIS VIRGIN CHURCH WAS TYPIFIED BY ST. JOHN'S VISION WHERE THE GREAT WONDER APPEARED IN HEAVEN, BRINGING FORTH HER FIRST BORN THAT WAS CAUGHT UP TO THE THRONE OF GOD (OR IDENTIFIED WITH THE AUTHORITY OF GOD) <REV 12:4-5>...This church so brought forth and sealed with the mark of Divine Authority will have no bonds or impositions {uncalled for burdens}, but the holy unction among these new born spirits will be all and all <Eph 1:22-23>...There will be some who will be fully redeemed being {Spiritually} clothed upon with a priestly garment after the Melchizedek order. This will qualify them for governing Authority.

The ark of God, or the Ark of Testimony is also very important to this understanding, but I think this is enough to chew on for now.  Many NT scriptures show God's people having the "Testimony" of God/Christ living within them.

In Christ's Love Towards Us All, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/08/2012 at 3:06pm
shawn ferguson

Posted: 09/22/2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged Quote shawn ferguson

Hi Chris. As He is, so are we in this world. He is our identity, our everything. It is not I who live but Christ who lives in me. A divine swap of lives. He gets our life and we get His glorious life. We are so blessed. His love never fails. God bless you!
View shawn ferguson's Profile Search for other posts by shawn ferguson
shawn ferguson

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged Quote shawn ferguson

We are seated with Christ in Heavenly places. His name is His character. His Glory is His character, His nature, His essence. We enter by faith into all He has. The question we must ask is, why don't we stay. We are already in Glory. This is not a sometime thing but a now thing. It is our focus that needs fine tuning. We are eternal beings in a natural body. We, me included have a tendency to live backwards. From the perspective of flesh and not spirit. God wants us to live from His view. All things are possible with God. He has already gathered us into Him. We are to live in the Kingdom and rule in this reality(natural-earth). This world is subject to God's rule, not the other way around. Let us rise up and bring our God Glory. Our Father will be well pleased with His children. As Jesus is, so are we in this world. Dear Chris it is always a pleasure to hear the Lord's voice through you. God bless you all! His love never fails.
View shawn ferguson's Profile Search for other posts by shawn ferguson
Chris Williams

Posted: 10/14/2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Shawn, I love your words "A divine swap of lives." It
is exactly that - this is why He had to come. This is
indeed our Salvation. Yes, His name is His character and
also His nature.

You also said, " The question we must ask is, why don't
we stay. We are already in Glory. This is not a sometime
thing but a now thing. It is our focus that needs fine
tuning. We are eternal beings in a natural body."

I believe it is also a matter of God's timing. Until
just recently I had never heard Him talk about giving us
His glory now. I didn't realize this until He wrote
"Father Glorify Your Sons Now" through me. I have/He has
changed me so much after this was written. I have so
much Joy over the numerous promises He is speaking of now
through me and so many others.

Shawn, Thank you so much for all your great comments. In
Christ's Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version