Subject Topic: The Final Seven Has Begun Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
John Lawler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/26/2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Prophecy

The Final Seven Has Begun

9-23-2012

The Lord had me prophecy the following message at our church this past Sunday. I offer it to you for your discernment and comments. I don’t have a clue as to what it all means, so I look to you for your input. I feel that it could mean that we are in the final years of God dealing with mankind on the earth, but I’m really not sure.

The prophecy is as follows:

The final seven has begun. Did I not say in my word that I would deal with the Nation of Israel and with mankind in general? Did I not say that I would not let sin abound for very long? I am a loving and caring God, but when they turn their back on me, then I need to do things that are a little more explicit you might say. I am about to do things, in a way, that will get the attention of all mankind, for I will show them who I really am. I’m the one who is in control and not them. They have thought that they have had it all together but from now on they will find that they do not have it together. For without me they can do nothing saith the Lord. For this is the time when I will deal with all throughout the earth and they will see me for the God that I am saith the Lord.

You may share this prophecy with whoever you want as long as it is kept in its’ entirety.

God bless you,

Danny Korakas

Posted: 09/26/2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

I believe it is important to understand that God has dealt with
man in a far worse and barbarous condition than he is today. I
understand the frustration with humanity's sin nature...However, the
power of the cross is still mighty and active. I prophesy redemption,
hope, and love that multitudes will come to faith in Christ...Even in
the midst of tribulation.

Edited by Danny Korakas on 09/27/2012 at 4:21am
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
John Lawler

Posted: 09/29/2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

After further study and with the help of some brothers in the Lord, I have come to the conclusion that this  prophecy that I posted pertains to the final week of Daniel's 70 weeks.

Scofield Reference Notes

Daniel Chapter 9

9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

seventy years

Cf. Jeremiah 25:11Jeremiah 25:12 . (See Scofield "Jeremiah 25:11") .

9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Seventy weeks

These are "weeks" or more accurately, sevens of years; seventy weeks of seven years each. Within these "weeks" the national chastisement must be ended and the nation re- established in everlasting righteousness ( Daniel 9:24 ). The seventy weeks are divided into seven == 49 years; sixty-two = 434 years; one = 7 years (vs. 25-27). In the seven weeks == 49 years, Jerusalem was to be rebuilt in "troublous times." This was fulfilled, as Ezra and Nehemiah record. Sixty-two weeks == 434 years, thereafter Messiah was to come ( Daniel 9:25 ). This was fulfilled in the birth and manifestation of Christ. Daniel 9:26 26 is obviously an indeterminate period. The date of the crucifixion is not fixed. It is only said to be "after" the threescore and two weeks. It is the first event in Daniel 9:26 . The second event is the destruction of the city, fulfilled A.D. 70. Then, "unto the end," a period not fixed, but which has already lasted nearly 2000 years. To Daniel was revealed only that wars and desolations should continue (cf. Matthew 24:6-14 .) The N.T. reveals, that which was hidden from the O.T. prophets ; Matthew 13:11-17 ; Ephesians 3:1-10 that during this period should be accomplished the mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven Matthew 13:1-50 and the out-calling of the Church ; Matthew 16:18 ; Romans 11:25 . When the Church- age will end, and the seventieth week begin, is nowhere revealed. Its duration can be but seven years. To make it more violates the principle of interpretation already confirmed by fulfilment. Daniel 9:27 deals with the last week. The "he" of Daniel 9:27 is the "prince that shall come" of Daniel 9:26, whose people (Rome) destroyed the temple, A.D. 70. He is the same with the "little horn" of chapter 7. He will covenant with the Jews to restore their temple sacrifices for one week (seven years), but in the middle of that time he will break the covenant and fulfil ; Daniel 12:11 ; 2 Thessalonians 2:32 Thessalonians 2:4 . Between the sixty-ninth week, after which Messiah was cut off, and the seventieth week, within which the "little horn" of Dan. 7. will run his awful course, intervenes this entire Church-age. Daniel 9:27 deals with the last three and a half years of the seven, which are identical with the "great tribulation." Matthew 24:15-28 "time of trouble" Daniel 12:1 hour of temptation" Revelation 3:10 . (see "Tribulation," ; Psalms 2:5 ; Revelation 7:14 ). (See Scofield "Psalms 2:5") .

make reconciliation

There is no word in the O.T. properly rendered reconcile. In the A.V. the English word is found 1 Samuel 29:4 ; 2 Chronicles 29:24 ; Leviticus 6:30 ; 8:15 ; 16:20 ; Ezekiel 45:15Ezekiel 45:17Ezekiel 45:20 ; Daniel 9:24 but always improperly; atonement is invariably the meaning. Reconciliation is a N.T. doctrine Romans 5:10(See Scofield "Colossians 1:21")

thy people Cf. Hosea 1:9 The Jews, rejected, are "thy people," i.e. Daniel's, not Jehovah's though yet to be restored.

reconciliation Heb. kaphar, atonement. See this verse note 1, and see note, Exodus 29:33(See Scofield "Exodus 29:33")

9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

from the going forth of the commandment

Three decrees concerning Jerusalem are recorded, that of Cyrus, B.C. 536 (Ussher), for the restoration of the "house of the Lord God of Israel" 2 Chronicles 36:222 Chronicles 36:23 ; Ezra 1:1-3 that of Darius Ezekiel 6:3-8 B.C. 521-486), and that of Artaxerxes in his seventh year. Ezekiel 7:7 say, B.C. 458). Artaxerxes in his twentieth year, B.C. 444 (Hales, Jahn), 446 (A.V.), 454 (Ussher, Hengstenberg), gave permission for the rebuilding of the "city," i.e., "Jerusalem" Nehemiah 2:1-8 . The latter decree is, obviously, that from which the "seven weeks" (49 years) run, unless by "the commandment to restore," etc. is meant the divine decree Daniel 9:23 . In the present state of biblical chronology the date of the decree of Artaxerxes cannot be unanswerably fixed farther than to say that it was issued between 454 and 444 B.C. In either case we are brought to the time of Christ. Prophetic time is invariably so near as to give full warning, so indeterminate as to give no satisfaction to mere curiosity. (cf) ; Matthew 24:36 ; Acts 1:7 . The 434 years reckon, of course, from the end of the seven weeks so that the whole time from "the going forth of the commandment to restore," etc., "unto the Messiah" is sixty-nine weeks of years, or 483 years.

9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

abominations

(Cf) Matthew 24:15 . The expression occurs three times in Daniel. In ; Daniel 9:27 ; 12:11 the reference is to the "Beast," "man of sin"; 2 Thessalonians 2:32 Thessalonians 2:4 and is identical with Matthew 24:15 . In Daniel 11:31 the reference is to the act of Antiochus Epiphanes, the prototype of the man of sin, who sacrificed a sow upon the altar, and entered the holy of holies.

As always, your comments are welcomed.

God bless you,

Adam Gouroutidi

Posted: 10/01/2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged Quote Adam Gouroutidi

It is written  Genesis 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.Genesis. 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

View Adam Gouroutidi's Profile Search for other posts by Adam Gouroutidi
Chris Williams

Posted: 10/02/2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi John,  I read your Prophecy/Revelation from God and believe that the Prophecy He gave me in 2010 may be of some help to you.  I have re-posted it for you.  It was easier than trying to summarize what God had already said.  The name of the post is "God's Final Seven Years" and I am Christine Williams  It is now on OpenHeaven {as of October 2, 2012).  I appreciate you sharing God's Prophecy with me and all of us.  For me it was confirmation.  Thank you and God continue to bless His teachings and works through you John.  Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
John Lawler

Posted: 10/03/2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Chris,

Thank you for sharing with me what God revealed to you about the final seven years. I thought for awhile that I was the only one who had received this word from the Lord. I know many will not receive this word as being from the Lord because it won't fit with their theology but thats okay. I have found that what most believe isn't necessarily the truth anyway.

God bless you,

Chris Williams

Posted: 10/04/2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

God Bless You John.  Thank God we do not serve men, women or children; we live to please and walk in obedience to God our Father and Christ through His Holy Spirit - through His love.  I thank God for you.  Love, Chris

PS I can not remember where, but it seems to me that I am familiar with your name.
  I live in Calif. but it is just as likely I have seen it on the Internet?  Again, thank you for being bold - You are amongst those that Christ calls friend - those He needs now.  In Christ's Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version