OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prepare To Meet Your God Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Werner Woop

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/04/2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Thus Saith the Lord;        
September 15, 2012

HOW I LOVE MY PEOPLE, BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD I try to shake you up, many of you still ignore Me.  Those of you who want a sugar daddy, will be horribly shocked when all hell breaks loose in your nation.  

YOU ARE SODOM AND IT SICKENS ME! It has gone far beyond what you realize, homosexuality is running wild in your nation AND YOU MADE IT LEGAL, ALTHOUGH MY WORDS ARE NOT LEGAL.  

You have many thousands of male and female prostitutes. (II Kings 23:7). You continually sacrifice your babies to the god SELF.  The blood of these innocent ones cries out to Me from the ground.  

Because My Word is always true I must punish the guilty and soon millions in your nation will die.

It does no good to pretend all is well, for My anger is like burning fire and soon your nation will be destroyed by fire, as it is an evil nation.

I tell you to make no plans for the future.  Only a small remnant will be saved out of the fire.  (Romans 11:5)  

YOU MUST LOOK AT EVERYTHING THROUGH MY PERSPECTIVE.  I am sickened by all who continually say, “that’s not My god”.  

It only proves that you do not know Me and you do not even know My Word.. I AM GOD ALMIGHTY.  (Luke 19:44)  You have gladly accepted many lies that you have been taught.  (Hosea 10:13 & 14)  

AGAIN I SAY THAT I AM GOD ALMIGHTY AND THERE IS NO OTHER.  (Ephesians 6:12)  (Colossians 1:13) (Hebrews 3:12)

Don’t forget you must love Truth or you will not see nor understand.  (Isaiah 65:16) (Romans 11:8)

Received by K J

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 10/04/2012 at 4:07am
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Danny Korakas

Posted: 10/04/2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Hi Werner!

I state with all humility that I do not believe this
offering to be "truth" although there are elements
of what is true within this post.

I will also maintain reservations that the Lord
declared these words in this hour. I believe what
is true is that God so loves the world through the
power of the cross that He would spare all
nations if only one who were righteous was
willing to interceed.

In His Amazing Love

Edited by Danny Korakas on 10/04/2012 at 2:55am
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 10/04/2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Love and Justice

By Kriston Couchey

GOD IS LOVE

We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. (NAS)

Love is the substance of who Father is. Throughout history Father’s intentions toward creation has been redemption and reconciliation to Himself. While the redemptive purposes of God were manifest to men in space and time at the arrival of Jesus Christ; in the mind and heart of God redemption and reconciliation were finished before creation. Through Jesus Christ Father created all things and in His love He views creation from beginning to end through the finished work of Jesus Christ, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. He has always been love, and all of His interactions with men from the beginning of time to its end flow from love.

It is Father who defines love; love does not define Him. Righteousness, holiness, justice, judgment, and wrath are all expressions of His essence of love, and not competing traits in His character. Apart from knowing Him personally, and believing in and receiving His love for us; our finite minds cannot begin to fathom His character, understand scripture, and accurately understand His works and actions toward men. The justice of God upon the earth is an expression of God’s love both before and after the coming of Christ in the flesh. Both Old and New Testament scriptures clearly declare Father to be a God of Justice.

THE JUSTICE OF GOD

Father’s purpose in justice is not to delight in the suffering or death of wicked men. His justice comes to deliver and give relief to men from the suffering, oppression, and deception of evil perpetrated by wicked men. The following are some examples from OT scripture that make clear the justice of God.

· The justice of God toward Sodom and Gomorrah was in response to the oppression and suffering that came up as a “cry” to God. Gen. (18:20-21) Not only was there the cry of brutalized and abused people; Ezekiel speaks of the iniquity of Sodom as it relates to others, “…neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

· God said of the Israelites in Egypt that He had, “heard their “cry”, and had come down to deliver them. Moses was sent with the hand of God to deliver the people from Egypt with signs, wonders, terrible plagues, and even death of the firstborn and the army of Egypt. For the love of men justice came to relieve the oppressed people.

· The Israelites came into the land of Canaan removing a people whose wickedness had reached its limits. The innocent were subject to incest and were being sacrificed in fire to the god Moloch. It was for the love of the innocent that Father’s justice removed the defiling and cruel evil from the land.

· It was for love that in His justice God subjected all creation to the futility of the curse against its will and barred the way to the tree of life. (Romans 8:20-21) It was for HOPE of redemption and freedom from deaths corruption that men faced the futility of death. Father did not consider temporal death able to stop His redemptive purposes; but saw that His justice was hope for freedom from death.

· Those who died in the flood had become corrupt in every way, and their continual wickedness only caused suffering and oppression for the sons of men. Father brought temporal justice to man's flesh to ensure His redemptive purpose in Christ would still stand through Noah's lineage. This purpose was realized when Jesus descended (I Peter 3:19-20, Eph 4:9-10) and preached to those imprisoned within the earth since the days of Noah and then Jesus led captivity captive in His ascent.

NEW COVENANT JUSTICE

A friend of mine had written about a dream he received from Father concerning the justice of God upon leaders oppressing their people and he shared as follows:

On March 3, 2011, I had a dream about a group of world leaders who had ruled their nations unjustly for years. While the citizens have been abused, mistreated and murdered, these leaders have lived in relative peace. In the dream, the tables were suddenly turned. The leaders themselves were being held at gunpoint by the people they once led. In a wave of sudden revolt, these dictators were removed from power and some of them were killed by the ones who once followed them.

This morning, I asked the Lord to explain who this pertains to and what His heart is on the matter. I saw a vision of Moammar Gadhafi holding a gun. He had a cold, emotionless look in his eyes. I hear the Lord say:

"I have heard the cry of my people. I will bring swift justice and re-pay the evil they have done. Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword."

The message for the church concerns the fate of the leaders who are currently in a battle for power. An end will come soon and it won't go well for the leaders of these nations. I would invite you to continue in prayer for peace to come quickly to these nations. ~Dave Hayes~

That fall in October 2011, Moammar Gadhafi was killed trying to flee his hometown and a portion of the dream and prophecy came true. Swift justice came and is still in store for other nations that have oppressed their own people. Again the justice of God in response to the oppression of evil has not changed from the days of old.

Jesus clearly speaks of God’s justice by removing of all that offends in His kingdom at the end of the age. Once again referring to the fact that evil oppresses others and the justice of God is to relieve that oppression.

Some claim that we live in an age of grace in which God no longer judges and exercise justice upon the earth. Paul the apostle of Grace does not teach this, nor does any other apostle. Paul writes to the Colossians and writes similar warnings clearly in other places: Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth: fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil lust, and covetousness, which is idolatry; for which things’ sake the wrath of God comes on the sons of disobedience…

Paul writes to the Thessalonians about the persecutions and tribulations they have received from those who do not obey the gospel. The Lord Jesus will take vengeance upon those who are troubling and persecuting his own: “…it is a just thing with God to recompense tribulation to those that trouble you and to give you, who are troubled, rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with the angels (messengers) of his power, with flaming fire, to take vengeance on those that do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ…”

We are told to rejoice over the retribution of God upon Babylon. Babylon is a city built upon the wisdom and works of men which: reigns over the kings of the earth. While Babylon is a system of evil by which men operate, it is also exists in the same manner as the New Jerusalem. It is built upon men themselves and apart from men who “partake” of her iniquities it would not exist. In the book of Revelation the angel says: Be glad over her, heaven, and you saints, and Apostles, and prophets; because she has been judged by God on your account. Rev. (18:20) …for true and righteous are his judgments; for he has judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and he has avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. (Rev 19:2)

A joyous party of praise is recorded in the scripture after the justice of God delivers men from the injustice of Babylon. (Revelation 9:3-7) The justice of God in response to the oppression of evil does not change.

THE DAY OF JUDGMENT

While many are looking to a literal earthly day in which they consider final judgment comes to the earth, I am convinced that the Day of Judgment is an “age” in which all creation is brought in subjection to Christ. It is truly a “Day” in the eyes of Father which is as a thousand years to us. That day is called, “The Day of the Lord”.

That day is upon us, and is the day that Christ fully reveals the Father to men as the full stature (maturity or age) of Christ is manifest and abides in His sons. This age is the day of revealing of things that were hidden or shrouded by man's own perceptions and misinformation. As it relates to Father Himself, a misinformation campaign by the enemy of our souls has depicted Him as He is not. Misconception of Him is the seed of errant doctrine and division. We know that He is love. For as He is, so we are in this world. We know that He desires to bring justice to a world of injustice. We are the Love that He is and the justice He is bringing. Justice is come to the world as an expression of the heart and love of God in and among His people.

We are announcing and proclaiming the Cross of Christ as the loving justice of Father upon the sin of those that believe in Him; that they might live in Him and He in them. The Gospel of the Kingdom is for some life from the dead and for others the justice of God upon the wicked.

For we are a sweet perfume of Christ to God in those who are getting salvation and in those who are going to destruction; To the one it is a perfume of death to death; to the other a perfume of life to life. And who is enough for such things? For we are not like the great number who make use of the word of God for profit: but our words are true, as from God, being said as before God in Christ. ~Paul~

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

archive.openheaven.com

kcouchey@gmail.com

Danny Korakas

Posted: 10/04/2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

The grace and mercy of God always offends the self-righteous.
Maybe, just maybe, we all will simply reap what we sow which is a
divine law in God's creative order and applicable to this hour. Again,
the power of the cross is still mightily in affect. The dynamics of God's
love and justice need not be complicated.

Who is really benefiting from a god who is bent on destroying nations
(which are people) in such generic terms? Maybe, someone who is
frustrated, mixing a bunch of condeming ingredients, baking it in a
hell-fire oven, and serving it up for corporate ingestion...I'll pass.

Rather than condemning, let us start building relationships one
person at a time. As believers, we have failed as much in our
mandate as the lost...It is only by his love, mercy, and grace that our
dirty rags have been washed and given another day.

Edited by Danny Korakas on 10/04/2012 at 9:20am
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version