Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I AM is bringing things into COMPLETION Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/25/2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

I AM is bringing things into COMPLETION

Jesus called me by my name and said “ I told my friends that I will be taken from among them, I will be crucified and will die but will rise up again in the third day. They didn’t get it until the soldiers took me in front of their eyes and they were scattered  with fear, doubt and trembling.

I told Peter that he is going to deny me three times before the rooster crows and I told him that when he comes back he should strengthen his brothers. The roaster crowed and Peter betrayed me and then went out crying his heart out sadden by his shame and betrayal.

Daughter, I rose up on the third day as I told my friends and comforted their hearts then they got my whole message to them and rejoiced and got strengthen but they didn’t remember those exact specific words that I spoke to them when the incident happen and the soldiers took me away.

AND

Peter came back and strengthen his brothers after the betrayal as I told him he would and he brought 3000 souls to the kingdom in the first time he preached. My daughter, My people do hear my voice but they are not hearing me fully YET, they hear in parts and pieces and took them a while to see the whole picture for they need to really hear what I say and fully see  what I show them.  It is to know how to hear and fully perceive what they see! 

Isaiah 32:3-4New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Then the eyes of those who see will not be [a]blinded,
And the ears of those who hear will listen.
4 The mind of the hasty will discern the [c]truth,
And the tongue of the stammerers will hasten to speak clearly. 

It is not the snack any more but the full meal. A feast that contain the food that fulfill, strengthen (body, soul and spirit) and give wisdom and understanding.

It is not pieces in a puzzle any more  but it is the whole picture. To know like you have been known! 

It is not seasons any more but a complete term of life where every thing is clear, flowing from the same spring of pure, living water.

It is the knowing of identity. The knowing of the gifts and the calling. The knowledge of the reality of being and the stability of belonging!

It is not past and future any more. It is the present. It is the NOW!

The increase in the prophetic anointing right now will bring my church into the fullness of completion of my purposes and plans for her will bring my bride to the throne ready with her white dress adorned with gold and jewels completely ready to receive the pouring of my love over her, a full measure of my spirit that will allow her to BE the light and the salt that I destined her to be and release the complete identity of ME, THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS REIGNING WITH POWER IN MY KINGDOM ON EARTH!

Oh saints of the most high God, lift up the banners of his kingdom high and see and hear the wind releasing the good news of the kingdom all over the earth.

You, who love the Lord, declare him coming again soon with might and power.

The Lion of Judah has established his kingdom on earth and it is ruling NOW with power!  Hail king Jesus ! Hail king Jesus

I saw big, colorful pieces of a huge puzzle rushed from all over the earth by a mighty wind and ended up making a complete, magnificent picture! COMPLETION IS THE WORD! IT IS TIME TO LIVE WHO YOU HAVE BEEN TRULY CALLED TO BE (THE BRIDE OF THE BRIDEGROOM, KING JESUS) AND LIVE, BREATH AND WALK IN HIS LIKNESS! IT IS A NEW BEGINNG AND WE ARE JUST STARTED! ( I CAN’T BUT SMILE… PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version