VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Tell Them - vision - Mitt Jeffords Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/24/2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Greetings Brethren,

While we were in prayer group, the Lord gave me the following vision, and then he gave me a word to tell you.

In the vision, I saw a light in the night sky that at first appeared to be not much bigger than a star; But as I watched it, I could discern that it was getting bigger and bigger, not because it was growing, but because it was approaching me. I realized that it was not only approaching me, but it was approaching very rapidly. The closer it came, the more brilliant it’s light became; so brilliant that you could hardly even look for more than just a brief moment, even though it still seemed to be quite a distance from the earth. The blinding brilliance of this light reminded me of the times that I have fished in the ocean on a very calm day, when the ocean is so calm that it is commonly referred to as glass because it is so smooth without any waves. And at some point of time, I had to turn my boat and actually head it straight into the sun. And when you head straight into the sun, you not only get the light from the sun coming straight at you, but you also get the reflection of the sun light also as it reflects off of the water. If this was not enough to blind you, then there is another aspect to this that can be more blinding than either one of those light sources, and that is the light that seems to just sparkle in the water. It might not sound like much, but when you see literally hundreds, if not thousands, of these sparkles shining in the water, they seem to be more blinding because they appear to be more brilliant. The more this light drew closer to me, the more it sparkled in brilliance.

Revelation 22:16 AMP “I, Jesus, have sent My messenger (angel) to you to witness and to give you assurance of these things for the churches (assemblies). I am the Root (the Source) and the Offspring of David, the radiant and brilliant Morning Star.”

II Peter 2:19 AMP “And we have the prophetic word [made] firmer still. You will do well to pay close attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dismal (squalid and dark) place, until the day breaks through [the gloom] and the Morning Star rises ( comes into being) in your hearts.”

Revelation AMP 2:25-29 “And he who overcomes (is victorious) and who obeys My commands to the [very] end [doing the works that please Me], I will give him authority and power over the nations; and he shall rule them with a scepter (rod) of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, and [his power over them shall be] like that which I myself have received from my Father; and I will give him the Morning Star.”

Then, in nothing more than an instant, this brilliant light, like a huge wave of sparkling, brilliant light, rushed right up to me suddenly stopping within 25 or 30 feet right in front of me. It was not only strange to see this huge wave of light just stop dead in its tracks, but it was also strange in that this light was not really shinning as sun shines, but it was just brilliantly sparkling: millions and millions, or maybe even billions and billions of sparkles.  I then looked up and saw that this massive wave of pure sparkling light appeared to be at least several hundred feet high. I then looked to my right, and then to my left, and all that I could in both directions was this wall of sparkling light. I then noticed that I was not  the only one that this wave of light stopped in front of, but there multitudes of people for as far as I could see in both directions that were also standing 25 to 30 feet in front of this wave of light. Then understanding entered into me, and I somehow knew that these were all of the people that the Lord has called.

Matthew 20:16 “So the last will be first and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

Then all of sudden, there appeared these doors about every 25 to 30 feet apart along this wall of light; and in scene that like very similar to a subway that comes to a stop, these doors all opened at one time. I then looked in, and as hard as it was for me to see because of the blinding sparkling light, I could make out that inside was exactly like the outside in that it also consisted of this same brilliant sparkling light. I then saw these large, muscular looking angels come out, and about 4 of them gathered around me. I then saw one of these angels as he reached his hand into this wall of light and then pull out what appeared to be a strand of this sparkling light, and it looked like about an 9 or 10 foot long piece of pure white thread. I then watched as this angel grabbed the middle of this strand of thread and fold it in half. Then he laid it on my shoulder so that as much thread went down the front as that which went down my back. It’s length down the front and the back fell perfectly as both pieces stopped just above ground level. This pure white strand of light was like no earthy thread that I had ever seen because it was not only the whitest light that I have ever seen; and this strand of light actually seemed to have some form of life inside of it. 

I then saw another angel as it also reached into this wall of light, and he pulled out strand of light and laid over my shoulder just as the first angel did. It was exactly the same length as the first strand, and when was laid it over my shoulder, this strand immediately seemed to join itself to the first strand. It was not knitted, or sewn, or glued together but it just somehow automatically joined itself to the first strand of white light that had previously been put there. I saw all of these angels, one after the other, continually repeat this process over and over, little by little, and strand by strand until I began to notice that all of these threads or strands of light were coming together to clothe me with a beautiful garment made from these threads of sparkling light. This process repeated itself over and over, and strand by strand, until I was completely clothed with this beautiful garment made of this pure sparkling light. This heavenly garment looked exactly like the wave of light that was before me. I was so amazing to see that not one of these angels ever knit or sewed any of these strands together because each strand just seemed to automatically join itself to the garment that was there. It was also amazing to see these large, muscular angels placing each strand delicately in it’s proper place because they looked like they were warrior types of angels.   

I Corinthians 15:48-50 “And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, so shall we also bear the image of the heavenly man.”

Revelation 1:12-17  “Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like a flame of fire. His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and his voice as the sound of many waters. He had in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and his appearance was like the sun shining in all of its strength.”

I then heard a voice from within the light say, “Come in”. Then, without even looking to my left or to my right to see who else might be entering in, I immediately stepped in. The voice that said “Come in” sounded almost just like the train conductor who says, “All aboard” just before the train leaves. I had just assumed that everyone that had been standing to my left and right were excitingly coming into this brilliant light just like I was.  I had only taken but a couple steps inside the light when I realized that I was not hearing anyone coming in, so I stopped to see what was happening. When I was on the outside, I could not see on the inside because of the brilliance of the light, but now that I was on the inside I could look back as clearly as I was looking out of picture window. Much to my surprise, I actually only saw a few to my right, and a few to my left as they came inside the light. The rest were still standing outside, and they still had the upper portion of their bodies turned to one side while they continued to shield their eyes from the brilliance of this light.

Then the strangest thing happened. I began to hear all of these voices coming from these people that were still standing outside, and they were all saying over and over, “Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!”. I thought that this was very strange because the door was wide open and I could see nothing at all that could hinder anyone from just entering in. I then began to wonder if there was not some kind of invisible wall or shield that went up after I walked in that was now preventing them from entering into the light. I then began to say all of them, “Just step forward. It is that easy. Just step forward is all that you have to do.” But it was like no one was able to hear my voice because it was being completely drown out by their cries of “Let me in.”

Matthew 25:1- “Then shall the kingdom of heaven be like ten virgins which took their lamps, and they went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept; and at midnight, there was a cry made, “Behold, the bridegroom comes. You go out to meet him.” Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, “Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.” But the wise answered saying, “Not so, lest there be not enough for us and you. But you go rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came saying, “Lord, Lord, open to us.” But he answered and said, “Truly I say to you, I do not know you. Therefore watch, for you do not know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of man comes.”

Luke 12:40 “Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

When I asked the Lord for his understanding of this vision, this is what he revealed to me. “The peoples that you saw standing with you before the wall of light are all those who I have called. The few that you saw stepping into the light, they are the ones that prepared themselves and are ready for my coming. Those who remained are those who did not prepare themselves. Though I have covered all those who I have called with my blood, it was still necessary for you to change your garment: to put off the unclean and filthy garments of self-righteousness so that I could cloth you with my righteousness. It was necessary for you to put off the old man, and put on the new man, which is me, Christ Jesus. For has made me to be righteousness for you.

Hebrews 9:14 “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?”

Isaiah 64:6 “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags…”

Zechariah 3:4 “And he spoke to those who stood before him saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And he said to Joshua, “Behold, I have caused your iniquity (self-righteousness) to pass from you, and I will clothe you with rich apparel.”

Ephesians 4:20-24 “But you have not so learned Christ, if indeed you have heard him and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: that you put off, concerning your former conversation the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.”

Colossians 3:8-10 “But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, and filthy conversation out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him.”

I Corinthians 15:50-57 “Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, and neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruption must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality. When this corruption shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory.” O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Matthew 22:10-14 “So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man that did not have on a wedding garment. He then said to him, “Friend, how did you come here not having on a wedding garment?” And he was speechless. Then the king said to the servants, “Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called but few are chosen.”

Then the Lord said, “On the day that you asked for me to open your eyes so that you could see and know what was right in my eyes, I showed to you that it was right for you to let me be your God, your Maker, your teacher, your Redeemer, your Deliverer, your Physician, your Healer, your Helper, your Provider, your Protector, and your Father, Then when you humbled your heart before me and asked for me to be all of these things for you, I sent these angels, my messengers, to you. When you asked for me to make you my workmanship, surrendering your heart and your mind into my hands, desiring for me to change you into my likeness, then I gave to your angels a spiritual thread to begin your spiritual garment. How could I clothe with a spiritual garment unless you asked for spiritual things? It was on this day that began to give spiritual threads to your angels every time that you asked me for spiritual things. Every time that you asked for me to teach you the truth, I gave spiritual threads to your angels to add to your garment. Every time that you asked me for spiritual gifts, I gave to your angels more spiritual threads to add to your garment. Every time you asked for me to open your eyes so that you could judge a matter with my seeing, I gave even more threads to your angels. When you asked for me to help you with your unbelief so that you could believe my words, I greatly delighted in giving more threads to your angels. When you asked for me to increase your faith, I then joyously gave more and more threads to be added to your garment. When you asked me for my strength in the times of your weakness so that faith and hope would not fail, I gave more and more spiritual threads to your angels. And in those times that you stood fast in the faith, believing that my love would never fail being there for you, I gave more spiritual threads to add to your garment. When you asked for me to redeem your flesh with my spirit, then I gave more threads to your angels. When you asked for me to show you great and mighty things that you did not know, I gave more threads to your angels. When you asked me to give you a willing heart so that you could delight in doing my will, it blessed me to give more threads to your angels. When you made the blessed hope to be your doctrine, believing on and trusting only me to change you into my likeness, then I gave more spiritual threads to your angels to add to your garment. When you asked for me to prepare your heart for my coming, I gave more and more threads to your angels. Then the Lord showed to me how all of these spiritual threads were made of some kind of heavenly fabric that was not only as pure and white as the purest and whitest snow, but it was also some kind of living fabric that I could not explain.  

Romans 4:3 “For what does the scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him for righteousness.”

Proverbs 12:17 “He that speaks truth shows forth righteousness.”

Then the Lord showed to me another type of spiritual thread, and it was identical to the first threads that I saw in purity and whiteness, except these threads also had these brilliant sparkles of light imbedded from one end of the thread to the other. I then asked the Lord what these sparkles of light were. He then answered and said that these were the threads that are given to every man who chooses to fulfill the destiny that God has chosen for him; to be conformed to the image of his son Jesus Christ. I am the light, and when I give you those things that come of myself, I give you light. Every time that you asked for the wisdom of God, then I gave to your angels these threads of light to be added to your garment because I am the wisdom of light. When you asked for the understanding of God and the knowledge of God so that you could know the truth about God, then more threads of light were given to your angels to add to your garment because I am the light of the truth. When you asked for me to show you my power and glory, more threads with light were given to your angels because I am the light of the power and the glory of God. When you sought to know the life of God, then I gave more threads of light to be added to your garment because I am the light of life. When asked for me to show my love to your heart so that your heart could be changed into it’s likeness, then I gave more threads of this sparkling light to your angels because I am the light of Father’s love. When you asked for me to show you my holiness so that my love could flow through you to others, I rejoiced in giving your angels more and more threads of light to add to your garment. Every time that you have asked for me to conform you to my image, I have given to your angels these threads embedded with the light because I am the light. I gladly clothe all with myself who are willing to put off their old man that is clothed in the filthy garments of self-righteousness. I am the righteousness of God; and I joyously clothe all of you that seek to have me.”

When the Lord finished speaking, I asked him if there was some kind of invisible shield or wall that was hindering those that I saw standing before this wall of light that would not allow for them to enter in. The Lord answered and said, “No, it is their own righteousness that will not allow for them to enter in. Because they have not sought to know me, they have remained ignorant of me; and in their ignorance of me, they have counted their doubts, their fears, their unbelief, and their distrust of me to be the right thoughts for them to think; and they clothed in the filthy garments of this unrighteousness. To the ignorant, I am the light that is foreign and alien to that which they know naturally. It is for this reason that their distrust and doubts will not allow for them to enter in the light because the light is not that which is natural to them. The light that I have called you all into, it cannot be discerned with natural senses. Though I have called them, they have not followed after my voice because it did not agree with that which the ignorant understand. So when I said to you all, “Come in”, they could not hear. But those who have come to know me, I am no alien or stranger, but I am that which their heart desires to have. And when I say to them, “Come in”, they will gladly follow my voice because I have clothed them in the garment of light that was made from this sparkling, brilliant light that you see. Those who hear my voice are those who believe on me, that put their faith in me, that obey me, that trust me, and that love me.”

Then the Lord said to me, “Now tell them. Tell them that I am coming. Tell them that their light is coming and the glory of God is coming upon them.”

Matthew 25:6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: “Behold, the bridegroom is coming. Go out to meet him!”

Matthew 24:26,27 “Therefore if they say to you, “Look, He is in the desert!”; do not go out. Or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!”; do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.”

Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, shine. For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.”

I do not know how long I was in this light, but the last thing that I saw in this vision was that I stepped out of the light back into the world, and when I did, I watched as this entire wall of sparkling light seemed to be sucked inside of me. This gave me deeper understanding to the words that Jesus said, “And the kingdom of God is within you.” As this light was, so I became; and as I was, so was this light: we were one. 

Revelation 22:16 AMP “I, Jesus, have sent My messenger (angel) to you to witness and to give you assurance of these things for the churches (assemblies). I am the Root (the Source) and the Offspring of David, the radiant and brilliant Morning Star.”

II Peter 2:19 AMP "And we have the prophetic word [made] firmer still. You will do well to pay close attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dismal (squalid and dark) place, until the day breaks through [the gloom] and the Morning Star rises ( comes into being) in your hearts."

Revelation AMP 2:25-29 "And he who overcomes (is victorious) and who obeys My commands to the [very] end [doing the works that please Me], I will give him authority and power over the nations; and he shall rule them with a scepter (rod) of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, and [his power over them shall be] like that which I myself have received from my Father; and I will give him the Morning Star."

Mitt Jeffords

catsmittIV@aol.com

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Bruce Stingley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/24/2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

Wow, that is joyous, yet sad. Sweet, and yet bitter. And
certainly near.
View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic