Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Mr. Average Looking Christian - Mitt Jeffords Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/28/2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Mr. Average Looking Christian

Mitt Jeffords 

In this dream, I saw a man who appeared to be around 45 years of age. He was neither short nor tall; neither fat nor skinny. He had on a yellow knit shirt and nice blue jeans. He was clean shaven. He had a pleasant face and he had such a humble countenance that he it would shock me to see him either boast of himself or enter into any kind of an argument. He had short hair and was the kind of guy that you could pass on the street and never notice because he just looked so average. This dream seemed to last for at least 30 minutes, and during the entire time of this dream, I found myself standing anywhere from 3’ to 6’ away from; and for the entire 30 minutes I just looked over this man from head to toe. Not once did this man ever acknowledge my presence in his sight; it was as if I was allowed to clearly see him, but he could not see me. Even so, I seemed to be to perceive that this man felt like someone was watching him. 

As soon as I woke up, I asked, “Lord, what was this all about, and who was this man?” And the Lord answered me and said, “Antichrist”. I then answered, “Antichrist? What do you mean Lord?” The Lord then said, “I came into this world to reveal the nature and the character of my Father’s heart to all those who desire to become his sons; who desire to be changed into his likeness. It is in this revelation that the hearts and the minds of the wise and faithful are changed into my likeness by my Spirit; for it is as it is written, that whosoever sees the Son sees the Father also. But it is not so with this man, though I have called him into this destiny. 

1 John 2:18-20 “Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things”. 

John 12:44-46 “Then Jesus said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me”.

Though I have called this man out of the world, he has allowed himself to be deceived by all those things which he knows naturally; that is, he presumes that the spiritual things of God are like unto the things that he knows naturally; so he does not seek nor ask for me to reveal myself unto him. He presumes that the earnest of the Spirit given unto him is all of the Spirit that I desire to give unto him. He then presumes that the way that he sees and judges all things is as the same way that his heavenly Father sees and judges all things; so he does not ask for me to open his eyes so that he can see and judge all things as Father does. He presumes that his natural wisdom is like unto the wisdom that comes from above; so he neither seeks for nor asks for the wisdom of God that comes from above. He presumes that the meekness and the humility that he knows by nature is like unto Father’s meekness and the humility; so he never asks for me to show him Father’s meekness or humility. He presumes that his natural ability to forgive those who sin against him is like unto the forgiveness that is in Father’s heart, so he never asks for me to reveal to him Father’s forgiveness. He presumes that I am offended when he brings me his sins; so he never asks for me to cleanse and heal him. 

I Corinthians 2:9 “But as it is written, “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for them that love him; but God has revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of man which is in him? Even so, no man knows the things of God, only the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God so that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God; which things we speak also, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but those which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged of no man”. 

I Corinthians 8:2 “If any man thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know”. 

2 Peter 2:9-12 “The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the Day of Judgment (judgment begins with the house of God) to be punished: but chiefly them who walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness (self-righteousness), and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, and they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring railing accusations against them before the Lord (Only the Devil accuses the brethren before God: Rev.12:9,10). But these, as “natural” brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption”. 

He presumes that the truth of God is that interpretation of the scriptures that he desires to be true; so he neither seeks for nor asks of me to reveal unto him the truth of any of my words. He presumes that the love that he has for his heavenly Father and for his brethren is like unto the love that is in Father’s heart; so he never asks for me to circumcise his heart so that he may love his heavenly Father with all of his heart, all of his mind, and all of his soul, and neither does he ask for me to show him the love that I have for his brethren. He assumes by nature that all those who he makes to be his enemies, God will also make to be his enemies; so he never asks for me to manifest unto him the love that I have for his enemies. He presumes that all those instructions and counsels that agree with his natural instincts are like unto those instructions and counsels that come forth from God; so he never asks for or seeks for the true instruction or counsel that comes from the one who loves him. He presumes that the laws and rules that he observes are like unto the laws and rules that God observes; so he never comes to me asking for the Spirit of Life. He presumes that the faith that stands in his own works, in his own strengths, in his own abilities, and in his own wisdom is like unto the faith that pleases God; so he never asks for me to increase his faith. This is he who refuses to know me because he has been deceived by his natural presumptions.

Jeremiah 9:4-6 “Take you heed every one of his neighbor, and trust you not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbor will walk with slanders. And they will deceive every one his neighbor, and will not speak the truth (only their own interpretations of the scriptures): they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.Your habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me”, says the LORD. 

1 Corinthians 3:18-20Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seems to be wise in this world, let him become a fool so that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He takes the wise in their own craftiness”. And again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain”.

Jeremiah 4:22 “For my people are foolish; they have not known me. They are senseless children who have no understanding. They are wise to do evil and to do good they have no knowledge”. 

II Thessalonians 1:9 “And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that do not know God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ; who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord (see above: II Pet.2:9-12), and from the glory of his power”.

There is nothing that is natural unto man that is like unto those things which are of God. The thoughts of the natural mind are not as the thoughts of the spiritual mind. The things that naturally seem right in the sight of men are not right in the sight of God. The things that are naturally esteemed and honored in the sight of men are abominations in the sight of God. The natural senses have no agreement with the senses of the Spirit. Even so, this man still praises me with his lips and honors me with his mouth, but he never draws near to know my heart. I called this man, but he refused to let me correct him of the natural, always justifying his natural state so as to save his life. He asked me to bless him, and I love to bless my people. He asks me for a ministry, and ministry is given to him. He asks me for gifts, and I love to give gifts to my people. But he never asked me to reveal unto him the nature and the character of my heart. He desired to make the natural to be “like Christ”, but he had no desire to be “in Christ”, or for Christ to be in him. 

Galatians 5:17 “For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh”.

Proverbs 21:2 “Every way of a man is right in his own eyes; but the Lord ponders the heart” 

II Samuel 16:7 The Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature because I have refused him; for the Lord does not see as man sees”.

Luke 21:16 “And Jesus said to them, “You are they who justify yourselves before men; but God knows your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God”.

Mark 7:6-7 “Jesus answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: “This people honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.” 

As Lucifer desired to be like God, so also does the spirit of antichrist desire “to be like Christ”, always declaring, “I want to be like Christ”. How can flesh be like spirit? How can that which is natural be made like that which is spiritual? Herein are my people deceived by the works of their own hands; for as Satan transforms himself into an angel of light, making himself an imposter of the things of God, so also does the spirit of antichrist work to make the natural things to be as an impersonation of Jesus Christ. Those who imitate me do not know me, for I am not an imitator, and neither are my children imitators. I am real; my power is real; my wisdom is real; my goodness is real; my forgiveness really forgets; my healing is real; my truth is real; my righteousness is real; and my love is real. I am reality; the natural is only a temporary illusion of the reality. Those who seek for me with their whole heart shall be changed into my heart; and my reality shall be their reality. As Christ came to reveal the unseen Father, so also does the spirit of antichrist relentlessly work to make his imitations of God to be acceptable to the natural senses of man. 

Romans 1:18-23 “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse, because when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but they became vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened; professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and they changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things”. 

Jeremiah 29:13 “And you shall seek me and find me when you shall search for me with all your heart”. 

It is as it is written, that I have called each one of you into the same destiny, to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ through the working of the Holy Spirit; for I am the Son who is well-pleasing in the sight of our heavenly Father. I am the gift of God unto all those whose hearts truly desire to please Father. Do you not know that you cannot increase in me until you are first willing to decrease in the natural? You cannot have life as long as you love death. So also is it written that you cannot live in the Spirit until you first die to the natural; but many do not have this vision. 

John 3:30 “He must increase and I must decrease”.

1 Corinthians 15:36 “You fool, that which you sow is not made alive except it die.....46 “Howbeit that is not first that which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual”. 

Just as I typed the last word of the previous sentence, the Lord then gave to me a vision of this same man, and in this vision I saw him in the identical way that I had seen him in my dream. As I began to examine him the Lord said to me, “This is not antichrist but this is now Christ; for now he has taken up his cross, to crucify the corruption of those things which he knows naturally. He has surrendered his heart and mind into my hands, which in turn has allowed for my Spirit to mortify all that which he knew naturally. He has given me his all, and now I am giving unto him my all. Now I am allowing for him to see the secrets of my heart, my nature and my character; and now I make all things new. Now he no longer walks in the evil of his own wisdom; and neither does he walk in the iniquity of sins that seem right to his natural senses because I have shown myself unto him; and he who sees me sees the Father. He who sees the Father then dies to all that which is natural. Now I dwell in him and he dwells in me. Now we have become one. This is the revelation of Jesus Christ. 

Romans 12:1 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service; and be not conformed to this world, but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind….” 

Judges 13:22-23 “And Manoah said to his wife, “We shall surely die because we have seen God”. But his wife said unto him, If the LORD were pleased to kill us, he would not have received a burnt offering and a meat offering at our hands neither would he have showed us all these things, nor would as at this time have told us such things as these”. 

Colossians 3:9-10 “Lie not one to another, seeing that you have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him”. 

I Corinthians 1:18 “Now the message of the cross (daily cross) is foolishness to those who are perishing, but unto us who are being saved, it is the power of God. For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent”. 

Proverbs 3:7Be not wise in your own eyes (natural sight); fear the Lord and depart from evil” 

III John 11 “Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that does good is of God: but he that does evil has not seen God

I John 3:6  “Whosoever abides in him sins not: whosoever sins has not seen him neither known him”. 

Matthew 5:8 “Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God” 

I John 3:2 “Brethren, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure”.

e-mail: CatsmittIV@aol.com

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version