Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Dream interpretation please Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Robert Jackson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/05/2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged Quote Robert Jackson

It has been a long time since I've post here. I have received good insight & interpretations in the past. Can anyone help shine some light on this dream?

Thank you!

Love, joy. peace & power in Jesus name!!!

Bobby Jackson

Monday Dec 31,2012        
Where is 514?
Just before I woke up this morning I had a dream. I was at a large outdoor swimming pool park. I was in or around the pool when a whistle blew. An announcement over the loud speakers stated that everyone but members needed to get out of the water. I was a member and thought of and looked at my name tag. Even so, I was ready to get out of the pool and get dressed. As I went to the locker room many others came in with me and many more were in the locker room.

The number on my locker key was 514. I could not find my locker and asked if anyone knew where it was. One man said that he thought it was in another part of the park with another group or set of lockers.
I went out to the front desk and asked a man behind the counter “Where is 514?” He looked as if he was puzzled by my question.  His face told me that he didn’t understand how I could have the key but not know or remember where the locker was that had my clothes. I told him that I don’t know where it is but that my clothes were there.
Trying to direct me to my locker, he began asking me if I knew where this or that part of the park was. I told him that I’ve never been to this park before. He then asked me “Do you know where the statue of Jesus is?” “No” I replied.
Finally, he stood up from his chair to take me to the locker. As we walked out of the door I was thinking “This is what I have been needing…someone to lead me there.” Then I said emphatically, out loud in an expression of great relief, hope & resolve "Where is 514!?!??” Immediately after I said this I woke up.

View Robert Jackson's Profile Search for other posts by Robert Jackson
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 01/05/2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Eltekeh = "let God spue thee out"
 1) Levitical city in the tribe of Dan, between Ekron and Timna

http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/0514.html

No interpretation, just from concordance

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 01/05/2013 at 4:26pm
View JaneGreenstein's Profile Search for other posts by JaneGreenstein
Colleen Philip

Posted: 01/05/2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Hi Bobby, as I reread your dream here are a few thoughts that stood out to me.  Of course, all interpretations for your dream are best identified by Holy Spirit in you.  So check with Him as you read this to see if He witnesses to any of it ok?

There are probably more indepth interpretations for the number 514 that you were seeking, but what stood out to me was 5-the number of grace, & 14 being 2x7 or twice the number of perfection.  To me, both of these speak of God, His Kingdom of Grace & Perfection (perfect love, perfect relationship etc).  So, if this is what you were seeking, hopeful to find it like you were at the end of your dream, than it also makes sense that people around you had trouble helping you find it. 

You were in a swimming pool, a place of water/refreshment, but full of chemicals & fenced in, controlled by rules of men (don't enter without washing, leave the pool when the whistle blows) & also a place of controlled entry.  This speaks to me of man's hold on religion, controlling who has access to God, how long, only members are allowed etc.  You were a member, but ready to leave & when you got to the change room others were already there & joining you.  Many have been feeling the need to leave manmade religions today in their search for more of Father, or they are asked to leave if they don't obey the rules. 

One man thought it was in another part of the park (in another area controlled by man), another was puzzled & thought it could be by a statue of Jesus there (religion today has a concrete static unmoving concept of Jesus that they promote to members instead of leading them to the freedom of the true Son of God).  And although you felt hopeful that this man behind the counter could lead you to your locker (your place, where your clothes were/your covering) you woke up before he could...just like in our lives, man can point us to our Father, but He responds to the call from our heart directly.  When your hope raised that yes, you were finally going to find it, your dream ended & the man taking you there didn't succeed. 

When you asked, "where is 514?" you immediately woke up.  To me, this is like asking 'Where are you Father?  Where is my place in You...where do I belong?"  And the second you asked it, you woke up.  Waking up in this day means waking up from our dream of this manmade world being reality, waking up from the control or the illusion of wisdom that life down here promotes.  And, like the hope in your dream suggests, waking up means waking to the call of our Father, calling us home to the truth of His Kingdom, to the reality that man's systems & control are falling away at His Wisdom, & to wake up to our true life in His Spirit & Kingdom which is full of grace (5), full of His Perfect Love, His Perfect Life (2x7).  It's here that we'll find our Glory clothes that He's made ready for us to put on in Christ, & swim in His River of Life, free of the confines of men, their religious ideas & control & the limitations of men's ideas of Father! 

So, take heart Bobby, asking to find His perfect love & grace & place for you will result in you finding it, but in Him alone!  He will lead you there.  We can only point people in the right direction, but it's His Love that comes & leads us home into our own personal locker (or mansion) inside His heart & Kingdom!  You're on your way!   Let me know if any of this witnesses to you ok?

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Colleen Philip

Posted: 01/05/2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

PS...I didn't pay attention to the date, but this dream happened on New Year's Eve?  That also speaks of the old ending & the New beginning...leaving the old of man-lead religion & stepping outside of it into the Grace Journey where Father will directly lead you to your fullness in Christ Jesus!  2013 has been declared by many as the year of great things, of His Kingdom really beginning to become visible in our lives & Bobby, this dream seems to me to be on target with that.   Again, you need the witness of Holy Spirit to really interpret your dream for you! 

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Deborah Connor

Posted: 01/05/2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

I was intrigued by your dream and just did a bit of research.

One of the things I found was that this is an telephone area code for Montreal, Quebec (Canada). 

I also found a statue of Jesus located in St. Jean, a city about 50 km southeast of Montreal.  

It does speak to me personally, so thanks so much for posting.

God bless,

Deborah 

Canada, Quebec, bronze statue of Jesus in Saint Jean Stock Photo - 15982477

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 01/07/2013 at 10:55am

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor
Quo Wright

Posted: 01/05/2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Robert I began to hear different scriptures as I was
reading your dream and what I think this is, is
confirmation for you concerning your life spiritually.
This is also lining up with a dream I had concerning
Romans 8:14 (with verse 14 being the focus). What I also
believe is that HG (Holy Ghost) is confirming your
identity and your authority in Him.

514: 5-Grace, strength & power of God
        1-God
        4-Earth, Creation

Pool- Place of restoration in the Holy Spirit
Water- Cleansing
Announcer-may be a life guard or one who manages the pool
area, either way because this is dealing with water this
is representative of the Holy Spirit speaking.

Blowing the whistle- is alerting you that a change is
taking place and separation is at hand. He’s separating
those who are really His from (those who are walking in
obedience to His word) those who only say they are his.
Members of what? The real church, the true Body of
Christ.

Members- those who have joined and paid the price, His
mature sons.

Key-authority

Hands- deeds/works/actions

Locker-something that is hidden or locked away and can
only be released by the one with the key. The locker is
you.   (For we have this treasure in earthen vessels……)

The more I continued to read this I realized Father was
indeed answering your question and it is hidden within
the meaning of the numbers.

The number 514 is representing the strength and power of
God which is within you. You’re in a transitional place
in life and the Holy Ghost is letting you know that
before us is a time of separation. God is separating His
sons from those who are not because remember He says in
His word that as many as are led by the Spirit of God,
these are the sons of God. So you are a member, you are a
son of God. And you have been given authority. I felt
like even though you knew with certainty that you’re a
member because you have a key, you knew it was time to
leave the pool and get dressed because you’re now in
position to be filled with the Holy Ghost and receive
power to complete the work God has for you to do. You’ve
been looking for that treasure which is hidden from
everyone but those who have been given the authority to
unlock it. And what you’re looking for is within you, His
Spirit is dwelling on the inside of you. The reason why
you couldn’t find the locker and no one could actually
show you the physical location of the locker is because
this location is spiritual and it’s within your spirit.
That place in the Spirit, in the presence of God, beyond
the veil is within your spirit. Therefore in answer to
your question, where is 514? The power and strength of
God is within you.

Be blessed.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 01/06/2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

I found this today - about "keys"

Phyllis Ford
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 

Word of the Lord 2013 - Part II

January 5, 2013

There are dreams that I have had in times pass that while seeing the dream, I was viewing myself with full understanding of what was going around me. During the month of December 2012, I was in a deep consecration before the Lord and I was just coming out of a fast. I had a dream/visitation it was very clear, detailed and the meaning behind it was also clear as if I was watching it as it occurred.  I was in place where there were others who were my peers. We were all given the same assignment from the Lord. Each prophet/prophetess there was a small group of people that went with them: which consist of one of the Lord’s observers and along with our own personal assistant. I remember having several tablets and writing pens with some kind of carry bag. I was told to prophetically minister to these four people who I did not know. They were two women and two men. It was powerful that I remember as much as I did. Once I finished the assignment of the prophecies, I asked the Lord who were the people that I prophesied to and my assistant handed a folded paper with four peoples’ names. It read:
1. WINTER
2. SPRING
3. SUMMER
4. FALL
I looked as if I was saying, what? The Lord said, “The people that I released the prophesies through you, represent the seasons in time.” In 2013, we would see a year of various seasons, divine timings, and that His purposes would be established in the lives of His people.

This was the Lord’s prophetic utterance over the four people that I and others were assigned to:

1. Winter--She was an older lady, sitting in a dimly lighted room. She was a woman of grace and refinement her prosperity upon her was evident. The Lord showed me she had great wisdom beyond her years. She was a praying woman who cried out to Him on behalf of her and the nations. The Lord said, “That because repentance was her priority she would receive favor, and that this was her appointed time. For the significance of her cry had been heard in this hour, He was extending His hand of salvation and protection for his people. This was a time of stark realities, even coming trouble. But for her to stay in the protection of His presence, where she would find peace and clarity. This is a time of rebooting (resetting) because everything that has happened up to this point. Could go either way. Things can continue as they were and which could result even worse than they are, or it can become the starting point into new beginnings. I told her with His wisdom comes discernment, prudence and discretion”.(Colossians4:5)

There will be many open doors but she must be watchful, exercising much discretion concerning the things that she must do. Once she has received the things that the Lord has prepared for her. She must be very practical in all her dealings. I talk to her about setting strong regimes spiritually, and naturally. Begin to utilize your greatest strengths to make new strides in your life now.

2. Spring--He was a man in his late twenties. I saw him running and he was running to win. He reached a point where he began to pick up pace from where he originally started. It didn’t seem difficult for him, it was as if he was taking it all in stride. I told him that all of these things represented him running the race—along his own life’s course and the significance in him doing that. (Hebrews 12: 1-3) Things are now on a faster track—this was the time to change lanes and be urgent about it. Acceleration is already here. Time is of the essence in accomplishing things, don’t put them aside, do them now. Don’t be distracted by watching others in their own lanes, but be a help but watch distractions. The new confidence which is of the Lord will be upon you now as if the Lord is standing by your side saying, “Come on you can do it.” Continue to run the race with patience. Great change is coming and great change is taking place. Keep the lord’s promises before you. Also remember that the end of this race is closer than you think. Run will be very significant in his life this year. Run, make haste don’t delay.

3. Summer--A young lady with freckles and light auburn hair—She was in a white filled with light. Even the rays of the sun were beaming through the window. But then I realized that everything was in black & white. (no gray areas) This was time that the light and life of the Lord was shining down upon her. I drew a picture of her (I cannot draw) she had on her hand a monarch butterfly that was beautiful and was about to take flight. The Lord talked about a restoration of the creative things coming back and how the purity and beauty was being restored to her. It was the infusion of light that breathed new life, dedication and purpose to Lord that had refreshed her soul. That new life was now, ready to take flight. Maturity was being birthed and brought forth in this time. I told her to stay before the presence of the Lord, stay in the light, because it will give you direction. The light will also reveal the things that she will have to deal with. Be quick to be obey all the Lord will say that must be done now. Time is important—the time is now. I said to her; “The lord is positioning you. He is preparing you for your next place in Him. Allow your eyes to adjust to the light, move away from the darkness that may try to surround you from the influences of others. (Psalm 27:1, Psalm 36:9)

4. Fall--The last one was a man with black curly hair. He had large eyes that turned down at the end and they seem sad. He wore servants/waiter’s clothes with a white shirt and a white towel on his right arm. He was in a beautifully expensive restaurant with golden colored table coverings. He had a tray carrying a wine glass with a clear liquid, a rose and gold plate. When I approached him a woman put a microphone in my face. I begin to talk to him about Israel. The Lord spoke to him about his heart of great humility, his love for Israel, and that his prayers had come up before the Lord. I said to him, “The Lord said I see you, and how you love Israel. These things that you have done in times past concerning your prayers, and alms are forever before me.” “You have served me with diligence and carried a love for me and for her (Israel). I want you to know I have never forgotten nor do I forget become the day is coming for your restoration and for her restoration. By this time we are all weeping. For no matter what happens I will a have a time for her, set by my own hand, as I have in your life. He begin to sway/stagger and the lady and I held him up. He wept almost uncontrollably. I heard music in the background after the word was released, perhaps it had been going on before that time and I hadn’t realized.( Isaiah 41:8-9)

The handing of the names to me showing the people who were prophesied to, by the one who served as an assistant in the assignment was significant. The assistants represented those who faithfully served the Lord and His people. Yes we are sons, friends and servant-leaders of the Lord Most High. There will be some significant times in this year that the servants will be the bearers of God keys to unlock wisdom as they continue to humble themselves under the mighty hand of God.

Steven Bliss

Posted: 01/06/2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
Matthew 5:14 (AMP)

View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Robert Jackson

Posted: 01/07/2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged Quote Robert Jackson

Everyone,

Thank
you so much for all the great insights! Every word except from Jane Greenstein I believe has relevance.

My wife thinks that 514 has something to do with a date. I think it also involves a location.

I "see" this 10,000 piece puzzle before me. I believe this dream includes a few of the pieces. It may be some time but as the dawn rises I will share more. "The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day." Proverbs 4:18

Thanks again so much!!!

Love, joy, peace & power in Jesus name!!!

View Robert Jackson's Profile Search for other posts by Robert Jackson
Quo Wright

Posted: 01/07/2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Robert I was too shown a large number of puzzle pieces in
the sky and the pieces were being re-arranged so that I
could began to see the big picture. I also agree that 514
points to a date, but more specifically a season as 5 is
the number of grace. Also 4 is the number of the earth so
that could be why you feel it also concerns a location.
Toward the end of last year I saw the number 55 and I heard
"Great Grace" and I heard it again as the new year began.
I believe the matured sons of God have and are entering
into a season of Great Grace to do great exploits for the
kingdom through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/07/2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Seeing 5:55 on my clocks mucho this past year...also was prompted to speak into those that have come to mind, "Great Grace and Multiplied Favor come to you, in Jesus' Name"...I shout, "Great Grace and Multiplied Favor come over/into the Body of Christ this year of the Lord, 2013!" Love you ALL  I be prayin'-praisin'-givin' thanks unto Almighty God for ALL of you.  YEAH GOD! \o/  TY JESUS!  \o/

JaneGreenstein

Posted: 01/08/2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

FYI - Just to clarify, what I wrote was not an insight from me, it was found in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary on the Old Testament for the number 514.  Here is the link: 

http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/0514.html
-Jane Greenstein
Karen Samford

Posted: 01/08/2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Joshua 5:14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host
of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to
the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith
my lord unto his servant?
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Just wanted to add one thing to this Robert that the others did not mention re: 514.  When I first read this over, this came in addition to what others here have already confirmed to you in the interpretation and understanding thus far.  However, consider the sum of 5+1+4=10 as this is the completion of divine order/cycle.  The recent posting this week on OH in this forum from "The Trumpet Bill Burns" confirms that in 2013, order is a predominant theme. 

I would submit, as others have already stated in their own  words, that this dream signifies you have heard the call to come out and be set apart and separated for a specific assignment.  By grace (5), you have the key of David (signified by 14) - the Davidic Line of Christ - Rev 3:7 - to open and shut doors - Isaiah 22:22. 

The locker may also represent the location of your heart - Prov 4:23.

10,000 - (see Lev 26:8) and I believe this one is significant also (I Cor  4:15). 

Blessings

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version