Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE DAYS OF IMMEASURABLE LOVE AND PAIN - UNDER THE SHADOW Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/06/2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Days of Immeasurable Love and Pain – Under the Shadow

By Ron McGatlin

The great outpouring of kingdom revival is springing forth. Even in the midst of the shadow of judgment coming forth upon the nations, the outpouring of the love of God is coming upon those who are giving their hearts to Him in humble adoration and unreserved praise and worship.

Moving through the pain of the shadow of judgment into the light of His glory is a painful work of His love.

My heart breaks with great sadness as the Spirit reveals the reality of what America and much of the world has done and is doing to painfully shame and dishonor our loving Heavenly Father, the God of all creation.

The pure, holy, and intense love of Father God is ignored or tossed aside in the pursuit of humanistic godless pleasure and achievements, while the heavens filled with the love of God for His people, longingly and painfully wait to pour out life beyond measure to us, His sons and daughters - the apple of His eye, the desire of His heart, His beautiful bride.  His bride becoming one with Him is the goal of God’s immeasurable love for us.

Many of the people of America and other nations of the world that He desired for a bride have become as a spiritual harlot and filled their lives with many lovers and shamed the name of God before all the earth. The glories of the kingdom of heaven long to pour out from God upon all who will turn to Him with their whole hearts and become His purified holy bride.

The heart of God experiences deep pain from the rejection of those whom He loves with complete unconditional intensely passionate love. Equally as deep as the pain is to the heart of God, so is the intensity of joy in the heart of God from the love that flows back to Him from His people who love Him with their whole hearts. Reflecting His love back to Him literally brings great loving fulfillment in the heart of God. We (mankind) are His creation for the purpose of choosing to love Him with our whole heart and life – becoming one with Him as His bride to bring forth His life, His glory, His kingdom on earth.

Creation, both celestial and terrestrial reflects the greatness and magnificence of God the creator of all. However, only mankind is created with a free will to choose to love God, commune intimately with Him, and actually become the dwelling place of God on earth to bring forth His works, His order, and His way to all of the creation on earth. It is Christ who dwells in His people on earth to bring the things and ways of heaven to this world.

The Everlasting Wave of Kingdom Reality Has Come.

The great outpouring of kingdom revival is springing forth. Even in the midst of the shadow of judgment coming forth upon the nations, the outpouring of the love of God is coming upon those who are giving their hearts to Him in humble adoration and unreserved praise and worship. Purification is taking place in the hearts of people who may have in the past been giving only a token acknowledgment of God in religious church environments. Purity and real holiness results from the burning love of God filling our lives and becoming the source of unrestrained worship, praise, and unlimited faith. Joy unspeakable and full of glory will take over our gatherings as the immeasurable love of God pours out upon us.

Repentance from our old lives of only token living for God leads to a radical reality of God living with us in the purity of His love, the strength of His power, and the guidance of His wisdom. Beyond all measure, the Spirit moves within and among us to express God and His kingdom to the world. Thus the name of God is again hallowed, and His kingdom is come within us and among us.

If we can, by the Spirit, sense the intense pain in the heart of the Father caused by those who He intensely and passionately loves shaking their fists in His face and turning from Him, our hearts will be broken and deep repentance will flood our hearts. When we turn to God with our hearts broken in repentance, the liquid fire of God’s love will pour out into us and upon us. The joy of the Lord can again fill our lives reviving the spiritually sick people of our dying nations bringing fresh life and power to overcome the enemies that plague the nations.

Brokenness and true repentance open the way for the outpouring of the love of God in His manifest presence bringing us to a place of abandoned worship and unbridled praise. This move of God is beyond all else, pure and holy without mixture taking us into the fullness of the kingdom of God. Spontaneous cloudbursts and downpours of the glory of God will come upon unsuspecting gatherings of believers who are willing to respond to the unction and leading of the Spirit.

Casting Off Limitations, Hesitations, and Reservations 

Responding to the love of God pouring out among us cannot be restrained by our religious doubt and unbelief. Breaking through all that hinders crumbles the strongholds and shatters the bars of forms and programs that seek to limit the joyful release of pure worship and abounding praise. Dynamic prayer and proclamation will flow to and from God to supernaturally and miraculously transform the world around us.

Demonstrations of glorious transformation will awaken the sleeping church bound with doctrines and practices of unbelief and set the people free to soar into the Spirit and live abundantly in the fire of God roaring across the world. All things are possible, and no good thing will God withhold from those who truly love Him – those who live by the Spirit and walk in His Spirit.

The day has come, and we do not look for another. The Lord is with us and His Spirit is within us. If you were the only person in the world it would be the same. It is not in the works of man but in the supernatural Spirit-wind and fire surging from the realm of heaven into the natural world through the people of God, you and me.

Holy boldness is not pride, and weakness is not humility. Tolerance is not godliness and peace is not apathy. By the Spirit we can rightly know one another, but by the mind of man we can never rightly discern things of the Spirit. Repent and be saturated in the Spirit of the living God, and we will be in this world as Christ is in the world. Christ in us will rule and reign in pure love overcoming all that is not of God and uplifting all that is of God. Speak the word with boldness in agreement, and it shall be done.

The glory chain is not broken, and all the saints of the past are counting on us now to move the chain forward, and they all are blessed by the fruit of the generation that finishes the work of glory for which they suffered and died. We are the people. This is the time. The love of God restrains us from anything less than giving our all in total obedience to the call to become a part of the outpouring of His GLORY to this generation of supernatural children to fulfill the cup of Christ in redeeming the kingdoms of the world to the kingdoms of our God.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/08/2013 at 8:30am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 02/06/2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES YES BLESS YOU RON!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/08/2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The great outpouring of kingdom revival is springing forth. Even in the midst of the shadow of judgment coming forth upon the nations, the outpouring of the love of God is coming upon those who are giving their hearts to Him in humble adoration and unreserved praise and worship.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/09/2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The day has come, and we do not look for another. The Lord is with us and His Spirit is within us. If you were the only person in the world it would be the same. It is not in the works of man but in the supernatural Spirit-wind and fire surging from the realm of heaven into the natural world through the people of God, you and me.

Holy boldness is not pride, and weakness is not humility. Tolerance is not godliness and peace is not apathy. By the Spirit we can rightly know one another, but by the mind of man we can never rightly discern things of the Spirit. Repent and be saturated in the Spirit of the living God, and we will be in this world as Christ is in the world. Christ in us will rule and reign in pure love overcoming all that is not of God and uplifting all that is of God. Speak the word with boldness in agreement, and it shall be done.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 02/14/2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

re up

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/17/2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Casting Off Limitations, Hesitations, and Reservations

Responding to the love of God pouring out among us cannot be restrained by our religious doubt and unbelief. Breaking through all that hinders crumbles the strongholds and shatters the bars of forms and programs that seek to limit the joyful release of pure worship and abounding praise. Dynamic prayer and proclamation will flow to and from God to supernaturally and miraculously transform the world around us.

Demonstrations of glorious transformation will awaken the sleeping church bound with doctrines and practices of unbelief and set the people free to soar into the Spirit and live abundantly in the fire of God roaring across the world. All things are possible, and no good thing will God withhold from those who truly love Him – those who live by the Spirit and walk in His Spirit.

shawn ferguson

Posted: 02/17/2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged Quote shawn ferguson

Amen! Last night during worship at a church I attend, I heard spirit walker. Father has been increasing His Presence in our lives. He is changing our molecular structure so we can walk in both realms simultaneously. He isn't waiting till our bodies die to transform us into the image of His son. This is an ongoing process as we yield ourselves to the processes of Father God. As we lose our mind and let His mind be in us we will reflect Him. You are truly in tune with His Spirit Ron and appreciate your ministry brother. God bless you all! P.S. May we all become be consumed by the Lord of Glory.
View shawn ferguson's Profile Search for other posts by shawn ferguson
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/17/2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY,,,SO VERY MUCH CONFIRMATION IN YOUR WORDS HERE ON THIS POST...Been in the tangible presence of Father much more than ever this last couple of weeks...I must say I'm receiving downloads about walking in the spirit, 'being changed in the twinkling of an eye', & so much more...I shared with a Sister over lunch last month about John. G. Lake's desire to see & to be a part of the folks that will be walking as Jesus walked this earth in His glorified body, SINLESS, SICKLESS AND DEATHLESS...Oh yea, it is the manifested sons of God appearing, walking this earth setting ALL CREATION  FREE. The name David Hogan keeps popping up- :D,,,love you ALL,,,prayin' praisin', givin' thanks, rejoicin'/dancin'-clap those hands! move those feet! Holy Spirit has much for us to 'breakthrough'-in the presence of the Lord is FULLNESS OF JOY! GLORY TO GOD!  TY JESUS!

Quo Wright

Posted: 02/17/2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Yes like Gayle I've been receiving many downloads about
walking in the spirit and what it means to be dead in
Christ. I kept hearing the scripture that the dead in
Christ shall rise and HG was saying they've always taught
this to be some future event but it's not so, it's for
now. Gayle my ears went up when you mentioned John G.
Lake. A few years ago I dreamed about a man named John
Lake and at that time Father was showing me how he'd gone
before me to prepare the way. He was a forerunner. So
last year I was reading one of Kathryn Kuhlman's books
and John G. Lake was mentioned. And I was like 'that's
him'. So I ordered his books and HG began to unfold my
assignment. He and I share like passions. So many things
he'd said, I can remember saying the very same things. We
are living in an awesome time as we get to not only see
but to be a part of the fulfillment of Messianic
prophecies. Our Messiah is come!

Love you all,