Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/18/2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Personal Letter from Ron McGatlin

Greetings in the name of our Lord,

In this year of 2013, as I near the 80th anniversary of my birth on March 29, 1933, my eyes are not focused on the very eventful past of eight decades of observing extreme worldwide change. The worldwide changes ranged from absolutely glorious to insanely degrading and all in between.

In my mind, a key word regarding this world and the past 80 years is MIXTURE. Truly the light of God has come forth much brighter and clearer. At the same time the darkness in the world has become much darker and degraded.

The light of God has brought great awakening and fresh restoration of the real gospel of the kingdom of God on earth. Revival, renewal, and Holy Spirit outpourings have been phenomenal. The great revelation of the kingdom is again being proclaimed and experienced on Planet Earth.

At the same time the darkness has greatly multiplied and magnified. It is being more clearly exposed in the bright light of the kingdom. Fierce degrading evil has invaded social life in most every culture of the world, in an all-out attempt to challenge and stop the kingdom of God from coming forth in this world.

The great honor of my life has been to be a forerunner of the proclamation of the freshly renewed gospel of the kingdom in the midst of much resistance sometimes blatantly fierce and sometimes deviously cunning but always present. The greatest honor is ahead and will be largely displayed in a generation to come.

My greatest blessing is to know that this season of MIXTURE is coming to a close.

This is why my focus is firmly on the near future. Truly the enemy has sown tares that have grown thick in this religious world. The darkness has invaded like a viral plague of death.  YET, NOW the light of the kingdom has come! The light of God is bringing cleansing judgment that has already begun. If the greatly increased light of the kingdom had not come, the darkness would not now be being judged.

Soon the cleansing judgment will become fully released, and the entire world will know that something more powerful and more righteous and more incredibly destructive has come forth upon them and their world of darkness.

The great joy of the future is that the glorious work of God preparing His people, which has already begun now in the lives of many, will explode under the canopy of angelic warfare that will destroy the darkness and forever end the mass of MIXTURE. Then the Sons of the kingdom will arise and shine forth the glory of God’s kingdom of love to rule and reign across the entire world.

Like many others, my joy is great in the fullness of the glorious kingdom coming forth now from heaven on earth. Our lives have not been in vain but on the contrary have been and are now engaged in the most significant happenings of God and His people. I thank God for each of you who are moving along this great journey into the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven to rule and reign in the brightness and full joy of His magnificent LOVE. What a joy and purpose to be a piece of His redemption of this beautiful planet and the beautiful creation that He has made.

I personally thank God for every one of you and for the part you have had in this journey of faith, hope, and love. You may not know this side of heaven what your prayers, efforts, and gifts have contributed to the work of kingdom proclamation and production in this season.

The kingdom is a collective fire that grows as we come together in His spirit and bring our burning hearts to add to the fire. The roaring fire of God comes as the WIND of the Spirit blows upon the group of burning hearts ablaze with the LOVE of the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Our heart’s desire in the Lord is to finish our part and complete His plan for our time remaining here in this journey. Would you pray with me for spontaneous gatherings this spring to bring together many people in many gatherings across the world for a supernatural work of inspiration and Holy Spirit empowerment? Ask God to impart a full release of the holy fire of His kingdom outpouring in the hearts of this coming generation.

Heavenly Father, we boldly come before Your throne of mercy and grace, by the blood of Jesus and the power of His resurrection life imparted into us by Your Holy Spirit.

In the name of Jesus, we ask for Your kingdom to fully come and Your will to be fully done on earth as it is in heaven. Father, we specifically ask that You, by Your Spirit, draw many of Your people to arise now and receive the vision of gathering this spring in You, in their local area, to receive the supernatural work of kingdom revival fire to be carried to the people of their lands.

We ask, Father, that holy angels be sent to each and every gathering imparting grace to bring forth this great work of preparation and production of Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Father, stir the hearts of your sons and daughters to arise in Your love and power to be and do Your plan and purpose now in this day of Your intervention among men and nations to fully release Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. Let Your Spirit burn within our hearts consuming us with the passion of Your love and filling us with Your kingdom empowerment. - Amen.

Much love, respect, and honor,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net  

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/18/2013 at 2:57pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Colleen Philip

Posted: 02/18/2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Thank you Ron, I prayed that with you today & I stand in faith with you & Father's Kingdom that He will begin to gather His sons & daughters this Spring, that His Kingdom may 'Spring Forth' & that no power can prevent His Dominion from returning to our lands to gather together His people & restore His lost ones, that we may be all we were ever intended to be, in Christ Jesus!!  Lord, let it come for Your Honour & Glory!!

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Karen Ramsey

Posted: 02/18/2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged Quote Karen Ramsey

I'm so very grateful for you and the small part I've been able to see of the Kingdom work you have, and still are, a part of. Thank you!

View Karen Ramsey's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Ramsey
K'lei Legerski

Posted: 02/18/2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged Quote K'lei Legerski

amen;)
View K'lei Legerski's Profile Search for other posts by K'lei Legerski
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 02/18/2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Ron,

Thank you ,bless you , love you for all that you do!

Heavenly Father, we boldly come before Your throne of mercy and grace, by the blood of Jesus and the power of His resurrection life imparted into us by Your Holy Spirit.

In the name of Jesus, we ask for Your kingdom to fully come and Your will to be fully done on earth as it is in heaven. Father, we specifically ask that You, by Your Spirit, draw many of Your people to arise now and receive the vision of gathering this spring in You, in their local area, to receive the supernatural work of kingdom revival fire to be carried to the people of their lands.

We ask, Father, that holy angels be sent to each and every gathering imparting grace to bring forth this great work of preparation and production of Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Father, stir the hearts of your sons and daughters to arise in Your love and power to be and do Your plan and purpose now in this day of Your intervention among men and nations to fully release Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. Let Your Spirit burn within our hearts consuming us with the passion of Your love and filling us with Your kingdom empowerment.

AMEN!!!

Quo Wright

Posted: 02/18/2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Ron being apart of the openheaven family has been a great
blessing to me.

I've prayed this prayer and standing in agreement with you
that God has heard and has answered our prayer.

Be blessed,
Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/18/2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I spoke your prayer out and now add a hearty amen to it...Ron, much love, respect and honor to you as you've been such an inspiration to me...I look back when I first found OH and can still remember what 'a breath of fresh air' you and your website were then and remain releasing forth Holy Spirit fresh air...a Prophet has shared recently three levels of walking in the spirit, REVELATION-ILLUMINATION-INSPIRATION...Ron, your OH website releases ALL three,,,so it is an excellent place to be receiving from for anyone, wherever they may be walking in the spirit...I am so thankful you having listened to & obeyed Father, and for your acting on your faith to put this valuable Kingdom advancement forth...(((MY JOY IS GREAT IN THE FULLNESS OF THE GLORIOUS KINGDOM COMING FORTH NOW FROM HEAVEN ON EARTH))). We thank You Father for hearing our prayer and we give You thanks for these gatherings, in Jesus' name. Love you ALL

Julia Garrett

Posted: 02/19/2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged Quote Julia Garrett

Amen! I have prayed and agreed with you and all concerning
this awesome prayer and challenge! Amen!
View Julia Garrett's Profile Search for other posts by Julia Garrett

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version