Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "THE FOUR QUARTERS, FOUR WINDS, FOUR SPIRITS Prophecy (Part 3)" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/20/2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

“The Four Quarters, Four Winds, Four Spirits (Part 3)
(November 27, 2012; Published February 20, 2013)

Before reading the following Vision, you probably want to read: “Christ Slices The Heavenlies Into Quarters (Part 2).

Below, is a Recap from the November 16, 2012 Vision, “Christ Slices The Heavenlies Into Quarters (Part 2)”, Jesus shared many important things with us, but I only want to remind you of four right now.

(1) He said that what He is showing us, are “more than visions. They are happening in My Spiritual realm.”

(2a) While dressed in a white robe of brilliant white Light, He appeared to be slicing the heavenlies into four quarters: North, East, South and West. In this manner, He showed us the “Circle of Light and Convergence” in a new way and gave it new meaning. During this Vision, He also made sure that I saw clearly that the right sleeve of His brilliant white light robe flowed toward earth as if it was water and bright white light together.

(2b) In the Vision later that afternoon, Christ appeared as an earthly man in the Spiritual realm. It was as if Jesus Christ was a physical man placed into the Spiritual realm. I have never seen Him, or anyone else, that way before. He wore metal mesh armor, in this November 16 Vision, but the mesh in this vision was becoming silver, rather than amber as it had been in the May 1, 2012 Vision.

(3) Jesus asked if “the sword was drawn, but still close to His thigh?” It was. He then asked me to look up scriptures showing “Sword” and “Thigh” together. I found two that pertained to this Vision:

Ps 45:1-4 My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King {Christ}; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. You {Jesus} are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; therefore God has blessed You forever. Gird Your sword ON YOUR THIGH, O Mighty One, in Your splendor and Your majesty! And in Your majesty ride on victoriously, for the cause of Truth and Meekness and Righteousness; let Your RIGHT hand teach You awesome things. NASU

Song 3:6-11 (*)Who is this coming out of the wilderness {Christ’s Wife has} like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all the merchant's fragrant powders? Behold, it is Solomon's {also Christ’s} couch {marriage couch}, with sixty valiant men around it, of the valiant of Israel. They all hold swords, being expert in war. Every man has his sword ON HIS THIGH because of fear in the night. Of the wood of Lebanon Solomon the King {symbolizing Christ} made himself a palanquin: He made its pillars of silver, its support of gold, its seat of purple, ITS INTERIOR PAVED WITH LOVE by the daughters of Jerusalem {also new, heavenly Jerusalem}. Go forth, O daughters of Zion {also new Jerusalem}, and see King Solomon with the crown with which his mother crowned Him on the day of His Wedding, the day of the Gladness of His heart. NKJV

(*) “Who is this coming out of the wilderness”: MUST READ: “Christ’s Wife and Revelation 12"

November 21, 2012; “The Four Quarters, Four Winds, Four Spirits (Part 3)”

As I awoke this morning, Jesus reminded me of the following verse, below:

[Zech 5:5 thru 6:8]
Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, "Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth." So I asked, "What is it?" And he said, "It is a basket that is going forth."
He also said, "This is their resemblance throughout the earth: Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a woman sitting inside the basket"; then he said, "This is Wickedness!" And he thrust her down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven. So I said to the angel who talked with me, "Where are they carrying the basket?" And he said to me, "To build a house for it in the land of (*)Shinar; when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its base." Then I turned and raised my eyes and looked, and behold, four chariots were coming from between two mountains, and the mountains were mountains of bronze. With the first chariot were red horses, with the second chariot black horses, with the third chariot white horses, and with the fourth chariot dappled horses — strong steeds. Then I answered and said to the angel who talked with me, "What are these, my lord?" And the angel answered and said to me, "THESE ARE FOUR SPIRITS OF HEAVEN, WHO GO OUT FROM THEIR STATION BEFORE THE LORD OF ALL THE EARTH. The one with the black horses is going to the north country, the white are going after them, and the dappled are going toward the south country." Then the strong steeds went out, eager to go, that they might walk to and fro throughout the earth. And He said, "Go, walk to and fro throughout the earth." So they walked to and fro throughout the earth. And He called to me, and spoke to me, saying, "See, those who go toward the north country have given rest to My Spirit in the north country." NKJV

(*) “Shinar”: “ ... the land of southern Mesopotamia, later known as Babylonia or Chaldea, through which the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers flow (Gen 10:10; 11:2)... Nimrod's kingdom in Shinar consisted of the cities of Babel (Babylon), Erech (Uruk), Accad (Akkad or Agade), and Calneh (Gen 10:10). It was here that the Tower of Babel was situated (Gen 11:2). In the days of Abraham, Amraphel, a king of Shinar, was involved in the attack and defeat of five kings of Canaan, including the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen 14:1,9). In about 606 B.C. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, took the Temple vessels from Jerusalem to Shinar (Dan 1:2), from where Isaiah had predicted God's people would return to Israel (Isa 11:11). After the return from the Captivity, the prophet Zechariah saw a vision of the removal of a woman from Israel to Shinar (Zech 5:11). Some scholars associate this woman with the great harlot, "Babylon the great" (Rev 17:5)... (from Nelson's Illustrated Bible Dictionary...)

“The Land of Shinar was a general geographic term for what is today Iraq, known in ancient times as Mesopotamia...” (Copied from www.keyway.ca/htm2005/20051125.htm)

“The Assyrian, Babylonian and Persian Empires, although all were in a similar area, included many countries, and some are significant in the Bible. The Empires included what is now Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Southern Europe, Asia, India, Ethiopia, Syria, Lebanon, the ancient land of Mesopotamia, Macedonia and other places mentioned in the scriptures, known by their ancient names. In the Bible, the first mention of these countries by their ancient names are Assyria (Syria) (Genesis 2:14), the Land of Shinar (Iraq) (Genesis 10:10), Canaan (Israel) (Genesis 10:18), Egypt (Genesis 12:10), Mesopotamia (Iraq and Iran) (Genesis 24:10), Lebanon (Deuteronomy 1:7), Babylon (Iraq) (Joshua 7:21), Medes (Iran) (2 Kings 17:6), Ethiopia (the land of Cush) (2 Kings 19:9), Persia (Iran) (2 Chronicles 36:20), India (Esther 1:1), Tubal (Turkey) (Isaiah 66:19), Macedonia (Greece) (Acts 16:9) and almost all of these settlements were named after the descendants of Noah. We read about many significant Biblical events that happened in that huge area.”(Copied from www.bibleabookoftruth.com/iraqturkeyandiranareimportantregio nsin...)

NOTE: This vision, November 21, 2012, is a continuation of the Vision written on November 16, 2012, “Christ Slices The Heavenlies Into Quarters.” In today’s Vision, Jesus again showed Himself, my resurrected sister, and me in formal dress and armor combined (High Priest {Jesus only}, Priests, Warrior, and King(s)). My resurrected sister represented Heavenly Beings, while I represented those on earth who walk and worship within the Spirit <Gal 5:25; Jn 4:24>. Christ brought and brings both together, and has been doing so for several years.]

God’s Children are to become, and are becoming, God’s Priests and Kings. In 2010 we were told we would leave the wilderness as Priests and Kings. We are now entering the promised land, God’s land of promises. Some have already entered, but we will soon enter as ONE Body, Christ’s One Body. Notice, God says in Revelation 1:5-6, “To Him {Jesus Christ} who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made {past tense} us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. NKJV

If you have not read “Christ Slices The Heavenlies Into Quarters” (Part 2) please do so.

In today’s Vision, Jesus again raised His sword to the North then the East, South and West. In the previous Vision, Jesus had raised His sword and appeared to be slicing the heavenlies into four pieces.
Today, He told me why. He said, “I cut/marked the (1)“Circle of Light and Convergence” on earth and into the Heavenlies.

Except in a very few verses, the only Hebrew word that is translated as “spirit” within the Old Testament is also the only word translated as “wind.” Therefore, it is safe to say that the translator decided how to translate this word at the time he translated the verse; and this Hebrew word can be translated as either. Please see below:

OT:7307 ruwach; from OT:7306; wind; by resemblance breath, i.e. a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; ... life, anger, ... a region of the sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions): KJV - air, anger, blast, breath, cool, courage, mind, quarter, side, spirit ([-ual]), tempest, vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y). (Strong's Concordance)

This is the same Hebrew word, ruwach, that is translated as “Spirit” in the Holy Spirit.

With the above teaching in mind, Zechariah 6:5-8, above, could be read as follows: “And the angel answered and said to me, "These are four SPIRITS/WINDS of heaven, who go out from their station before the Lord of all the earth. The one with the black horses is going to the north country, the white are going after them, and the dappled are going toward the south country." Then the strong steeds went out, eager to go, that they might walk to and fro throughout the earth. And He said, "Go, walk to and fro throughout the earth." So they walked to and fro throughout the earth. And He called to me, and spoke to me, saying, "See, those who go toward the north country have given Rest to My Spirit in the north country." NKJV

Please read the following verse also: [Jer 49:36] Against Elam I will bring the four winds / SPIRITS from the four quarters of heaven, and scatter them toward all those winds / SPIRITS; there shall be no nations where the outcasts of (2)Elam will not go. NKJV

(2) “Elam”: Because of the world situation today, I have added the following information on Elam {from above verse}. I found it interesting! “Elam ... Persian???????) Was an ancient civilization centered in the far west and sowthwest of modern-day Iran, stretching from the lowlands of what is now Khuzestan (Persian ?????) And Ilam Province (Persian ?????), as well as a small part of southern Iraq... Elamite states were among the leading political forces of other ancient near east..." (copied from “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elam)

Please do not understand, this is not a statement about Iran or Iraq, or any other country.

Below, please notice that both “wind” and “breath” are the same Hebrew word ruwach as “spirit, thus both “wind” and “breath” can be translated as “spirit” also.

[Ezekiel 37:9-14] Also He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath {SPIRIT(S)}, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath {SPIRIT(S)}, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Come from the four winds {SPIRIT(S)}, O breath {SPIRIT(S)}, and breathe on these slain, that they may live."'" So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath {SPIRIT(S)} came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army. Then He said to me, "Son of man, (3)these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, 'Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!' Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God: (3)"Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (3)Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit {Holy} in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it," says the Lord.'" NKJV

[Most, including myself, believe that the following scriptures are extremely important in understanding Biblical Prophecy.]

[Daniel 7:2] Daniel spoke, saying, "I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the (4)four winds/SPIRITS of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea. NKJV

[Daniel 8:8] Therefore the male goat grew very great; but when he became strong, the large horn was broken, and (4)in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds/SPIRITS of heaven. NKJV

[Daniel 11:4] And (4)when he has arisen, his kingdom shall be broken up and divided toward the four winds/SPIRITS of heaven, but not among his posterity nor according to his dominion with which he ruled; for his kingdom shall be uprooted, even for others besides these. NKJV

{Other Examples of “FOUR WINDS/SPIRITS” Scriptures:}
[Zech 2:3-13] And there was the angel who talked with me, going out; and another angel was coming out to meet him, who said to him, "Run, speak to this young man, saying: ' {new as opposed to old physical} Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls, because of the multitude of men and livestock in it. For I,' says the Lord, 'will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the Glory in her midst.'" "Up, up! Flee from the land of the north," says the Lord; "for I have spread you abroad like the four winds/SPIRITS of heaven," says the Lord [also see Gen 28:10-17, below]. "Up, Zion {also Jerusalem, new Jerusalem}! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon." For thus says the Lord of hosts: "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me. "Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion {also Jerusalem, new Jerusalem}! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst," says the Lord. "Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. And the Lord will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land, and will again choose Jerusalem {also Zion, new Jerusalem}. Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord, for He is aroused from His holy habitation!" NKJV

[Matthew 24:31] And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect {you and me!}from the four winds {Hebrew “spirits” also}, from one end of heaven to the other. NKJV (also Mk 13:27)

[Revelation 7:1-4] After these things I saw four angels {messengers} standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds/{Hebrew “SPIRITS” also} of the earth, that the wind {Hebrew “SPIRIT(S) also} should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending {not descending} from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." NKJV

Jesus then said that as He sliced the heavenlies into four quarters He put all His Beloved Children, from within the four quarters, into the Circle Of Light And Convergence: which is now divided into the four quarters. This means that this circle of Light, within the Spiritual realm, must be all inclusive – all of heaven and earth.

He then reminded me of the 1997 Vision, “Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep” in which the Holy Spirit, or dove, rises on the power of shooting water and then begins to descend as a mist to earth. I also believe that He may have mentioned this Vision because in it He said through me, and showed us, the Tigris/Euphrates River. 

I am not sure why He reminded me of this, but I will leave it here incase He wants to refer to it at a later date.

Jesus then said that He, as our Commander, is moving and directing the spirits/wind/breath down to earth from the heavenlies, and also into the Circle Of Light And Convergence.” On February 17, 2013, Jesus again said that He was moving all His Children into the “Circle Of Light and Convergence” If you have read the various teachings, prophecies, and visions on this “circle” you know that this Spiritual circle is all Light and that it extends from the heavens into the surface of the earth; and it remains continually. Spirit filled humans and Spiritual beings from heaven are present there - within the Light of God:

[James 1:16-18] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of Lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of (5)Truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures. NKJV

[Colossians 1:12] giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the Saints in the Light. NKJV

Christ reminded me that at this time the Seven Spirits have been sent to earth <Rev 5:6>. He also said that if I was counted, along with my sister and Jesus, and the four spirits/winds etc there would be Seven. He was using us an example to teach Spiritual life. The seven spirits before the throne of God are Holy Spirit filled beings and thus seven spirits. He wants us to know that we are all spirits and that the seven spirits are just that - seven spirits. Again, I am not sure why He reminded me of this, but I will leave this incase He wants to refer to it at a later date.

With regards to the Circle of Light and Convergence Jesus reminded me of the following scripture recently. Though this is not a “circle” He said to put this here because it shows that angels {God’s messengers} have been coming to earth forever and it is shown over and over again in the Bible. In my opinion, and according to the one prophecy (see #1 below) and the one Vision (see #1 below), this “Circle” is, and will continue to become, much more important in God’s plans and history than the ladder from earth to Heaven discussed in the Genesis scripture directly below.

Now Jacob went out from Beersheba and went toward Haran. So he came to a certain place and stayed there all night, because the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.

And behold, the Lord stood above it and said: "I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed {also see Zech 2:3-13}. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go {I will not leave you or forsake you}, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you."

Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it." And he was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the GATE OF HEAVEN!"
[Gen 28:10-17; NKJV]

The “Circle Of Light and Convergence” is definitely a SPIRITUAL PLACE and most likely not a location on earth, as the ladder in Genesis above is/was. It is created and enlarged as God’s Children are brought into it.

There is no question in my mind that God is, and has been, moving His Children into the “Circle of Light and Convergence”, His Land Of Promise, His SPIRITUAL Promised Land! I know of two other people that have seen this “circle” in various stages of development.

What about the world? Parts 4-6 help us to further see what Christ is doing in both the world and for His Children. {On approximately February 16, 2013, as I re-read parts 4-6 of this teaching, Jesus showed me that He is the fullness of the “Circle of Light and Convergence” and therefore this circle is ever growing bigger as He is adding beings to Himself. This includes both heavenly and earthly beings; and this circle extends from earth to heaven {or heaven to earth?}.

(1) “Circle Of Light And Convergence”: Must Read: “May 28, 2007, (The Circle OF Light And Convergence - 1); The POWER In Christ’s Body Is The Cross" and “March 1999, (The Circle Of Light And Convergence - 2); "The POWER In The MAGNITUDE Of God"

(2) is above, under “Elam” on page 4.

(3) “these bones are the WHOLE house of Israel” (+) "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves” (+) “Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live”:

[Matt 27:50-53] And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city {Jerusalem} and appeared to many. NKJV

[John 5:28-30] Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth — those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation. I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me. NKJV

SUGGESTED READING: February 6, 2011 "Jesus Raises The Dead At The Golden Gate In Jerusalem, Israel"

(4) “Daniel 7:2; Daniel 8:8; Daniel 11:4": For a much better understanding of end time Bible Prophecy and “Spirits”, as used in this teaching and in the Bible, please read, “My Final Seven Years: My Righteous Trees (God's Offspring/Remnant) and SATAN'S TWO TREES/HORNS" You will read about SPIRITUAL Princes {spirits} over specific countries and realms, and physical Kings over the same region. The book of Daniel makes this clear. In fact, we read God’s prophetic word which later physically manifested in history (we provide Bible notes within “My Final Seven Years: My Righteous Trees (God's Offspring/Remnant) and Satan's Two Trees/Horns").

In other words, the spiritual forces were battling for power before mankind saw it manifest in the physical. This brings to mind the scripture:

[Ephesians 6:10-20] “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For WE DO NOT WRESTLE AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS AGE, AGAINST SPIRITUAL HOSTS OF WICKEDNESS IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, TO STAND. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with (5)Truth, having put on the breastplate of Righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace; above all, taking the Shield of Faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the Saints — and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. NKJV

(5) “Truth”: MUST READ: January 24, 2013; God's Promised Land; His Land Of Truth"

Remember that Jesus has drawn our attention to the fact that Israel had to go into battle in order to enter Her physical Promised Land. Jesus has shown Beings, including Himself, from heaven and earth dressed in battle (kings’ and priests’) armor. He used His finger/arm, and or a sword as a battle weapon, to move the heavenly spirits: I am sure, because Christ said so, that God is, and has, moved His into the “Circle Of Light and Convergence”; I believe He has also moved satans, but am not sure.

This particular vision/prophecy is equal in detail and difficult interpretation for me, to “Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep”, especially with regards to Iraq and Iran and Tigris and/or Euphrates River(s) – which was totally unexpected. At this time I don’t know anymore than what God has taught in these 6 Parts. If you receive a Vision, Word or Scripture references please let me know. I would love to read them.

God bless us all with the fullness of Yourself, Chris Williams

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/20/2013 at 5:27pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Janine Nicole

Posted: 02/21/2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Dear Chris,
I am often blessed by your sharing of the love of Christ. However, I am put off by some things in your very lengthy dissertation of the Final seven years. In this you write that Jesus shares there are those that are"not in His heart" while at the same time declaring there are those that keep "His creation" from Him..seems to give this "us against them" mentality and fighting ego with ego. The truth is that men try to push Christ out of their hearts, but all men are in Christ's heart. Satan really does not have that much power or victory. It is not God's will that any should perish. Maybe I have misunderstood what you shared? But God's rain (reign) falls on the just and unjust. If we are eating from the tree of Life (Christ) we see God and others clearly, if the other tree (knowledge of good and evil, we see God and others through satan..flesh, ego, pride arrogance). Our job is to make men aware of who they are in Christ. Do we in the Body of Christ have any idea what it does to one's mental health to perpetuate this children of the devil mentality? When Jesus told the pharisees they were of their father the devil what was He really trying to do? Do you think He desired condemnation and death? I do not think so. He was waking them up to their condition. Faith, hope, and love these three never fail or end.
Much love in Christ,
Janine
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Chris Williams

Posted: 02/21/2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Janine,  I'm not sure why you are bringing up "God's Final Seven Years" here?  All are in Jesus' heart and just as importantly all are within Christ's heart - I agree with you - better yet I agree with the Bible and God - we both do :-)

Eph 1:22-23
22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.  NKJV

1 Cor 15:28
 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. NKJV

Again, I am not quite sure where you are getting this info, so I will try to answer with what you have written here.

{Janine says} "In this you {Chris} write that Jesus shares there are those that are"not in His heart" while at the same time declaring there are those that keep "His creation" from Him..seems to give this "us against them" mentality and fighting ego with ego."  

I'm sorry but I do not read God's words through me in this manner.  If one compares what is written in Revelation (the book of) I believe both are talking about the near future in which God will bring all mankind to their knees if not saved - in order to save them.  A good parent, God, will only allow theirs to run wild in the streets so long before taking action to help them.

{you said}  The truth is that men try to push Christ out of their hearts, but all men are in Christ's heart.

{Chris} I agree, but more importantly so does God - this is His view throughout the Bible.

{ypu said} Satan really does not have that much power or victory. It is not God's will that any should perish. Maybe I have misunderstood what you shared?

{Chris} The book of Revelation shows that satan has WHAT APPEARS TO BE VICTORY" for a short time.  I believe that Christ - who is the one speaking in God's Final Years (actually if I remember correctly) both God and Christ are speaking (again all in all) - is that God will not tolerate the lack of respect toward His son forever.  Christ came to save - and He baptized and gives God's new birth through the Holy Spirit.  Through Christ we can stand back in our Father's face from which all mankind fell. 

{you said} But God's rain (reign) falls on the just and unjust. If we are eating from the tree of Life (Christ) we see God and others clearly, if the other tree (knowledge of good and evil, we see God and others through satan..flesh, ego, pride arrogance). Our job is to make men aware of who they are in Christ.

{Chris} I agree with you - but I would say that only God can change others.  If we could save each other Christ would not have had to come.  It is our job to do what we can to help others into salvation.  However, God is the only one who can give it.  God will ultimately make all judgements toward the salvation of all - are we walking within Christ's heart or not?  God gave a warning to all with regards to this in God's Final Seven Years.  He is basically saying that we need to ask ourselves who the whore in Babylon is.  Christ says, not me, at the end of this prophecy that He will not marry the whore.  In fact,t here is a scripture in which we are told that there is a possibility that some will not go to the marriage: 

Matt 22:1-14
22 And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said: 2 "The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son,  3 and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.  4 Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding."'  5 But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business.  6 And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them.  7 But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.  8 Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy.  9 Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'  10 So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11 "But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment.  12 So he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?' And he was speechless.  13 Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'  14 "For many are called, but few are chosen." NKJV

{you say} Do we in the Body of Christ have any idea what it does to one's mental health to perpetuate this children of the devil mentality? When Jesus told the pharisees they were of their father the devil what was He really trying to do? Do you think He desired condemnation and death? I do not think so. He was waking them up to their condition. Faith, hope, and love these three never fail or end.

{Chris}  I know that satan exists and that he is a danger to God's people.  God calls him His enemy throughout the Bible.  I'm sorry - are you saying that satan is not real?

Romans 8:38
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, NKJV
Ephesians 3:10
10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, NKJV
Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. NKJV
Colossians 1:16
16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

God was, and thus I was, teaching the book of Revelations, Daniel etc immediately after writing and teaching about God's Wife.  In Rev 12 (see below) we are told that the Wife comes from the wilderness with God's offspring/remnant and satan follows her to persecute her.  I believe in "God's Final Seven Years" God was protecting His people -making an attempt if you will, to remove them from the Lukewarm church - which Jesus vomits from His mouth.  I know He was teaching the Truth - as it appears in the Bible: Rev 12:7-17

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.  14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. NKJV

I'm not sure what you mean by the "devil mentality"  I went back to our online website and a copy of "God's Seven Years" and ran the word "devil" using "FIND" through this prophecy and it only appeared in verses - it wasn't used by God (or by me in my explanation) at all within the piece.

There are numerous references to "satan".  Can you give me a couple of statments you objct to?  I should have asked that at the beginning.  At this point I am kinda guessing what that is.  It would help me a great deal.

"God will not be the force, power, authority that sustains the two larger trees, or two horns, false religion/false prophet during God’s final seven years. Satan will sustain the "two larger trees"/two horns", the false religion and false prophet {beasts from the earth and sea} during God’s final seven years.

Both the bold and underlined parts refer to the same interpretation found in the Book of Rev. where the false prophet, and 2 beasts are spoken of by John/God.

This was written by God in 2010 and I haven't read it in a long time.  I think this is the piece you are referring to.  Perhaps I have already answered you comment/question?  I'm not sure exactly what you object to.  Thank you for your comments.  In Christ's Love For all, Chris

Janine - I just went back and looked at God's Seven Years again.  It says,
"Who will hold My physical Church, My Creation, My Beings, separate and strong as My own enemy, satan, comes against them? The two large nations/trees? They are already dead and live where satan desires. (12)"The Final Harvest... As You Know It", "Harvest Time", has yielded the dead <Rev 14:14-20>. The dead have risen to the top on the crust of the earth/dust/that from which I, and I alone, made them, saith the LORD God Almighty." 

Is this what you are referring to?  "  God asks,
"Who will hold My physical Church, My Creation, My Beings, separate and strong as My own enemy, satan, comes against them? The two large nations/trees?"  God is saying that the two trees/horns/nations will not hold God's physical church, His creation, His Beings, separate and strong as satan comes against them."  God is saying don't depend on them - DEPEND ON ME.

God bless you - we all need to keep thinking and asking.  Love you, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/21/2013 at 8:09pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version